Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,543 members, 7,948,089 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Investor Needed As Partner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed As Partner (359 Views)

Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed As Partner by kingsley1971: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello,
I have access to the below mentioned equipment but finance has been a set back, hence I need an interested financial investor to partner with, the equipment are made abroad and could involve visiting the company that produce it to be sure of what is being imported.

The raw materials are readily available in almost all parts of Nigeria AND the finished products are sold locally and Abroad. (export for dollars)
The stages involve, getting raw materials, process, packaging and sales.

Any one of the following is a big business.

1. Equipment to process cassava, potato and sweet potato into starch
2. Equipment to process cassava, potato, sweet potato and yam into flour
3. Cassava garri processing equipment
4. Dried cassava chips processing equipment
5. Mobile starch processing unit( Advantages: big capacity, energy-saving, cost-saving and easy operation)

kindly reach me on kingsley.lugbenwei@yahoo.com 08050273411.

(1) (Reply)

BLCO,LNG,LPFO AVAILABLE For Ready,willing And Able Buyers / Redeem Our Manhood / Choose Plan B Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.