Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello (34021 Views)

Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe / No One Can Defeat Fulani In Nigeria —Bello, Fulani National Leader / Hausa/fulani The Richest And The Best Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by BiafranBushBoy: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Evidenx:
will you keep quiet? Kwaaa state that have been since conquered, under the control of sokoto caliphate... am so ashamed of the Yoruba people, how strangers took over their land and even became their king.... nA to come here come shout una know.... rubbish.

smiles... lol

2 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by bumi10(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Smh

This are the people that rule us

Chai
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by fuke(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2018
1shortblackboy:
This storm that is brewing I hope it goes away

It's not going anywhere intil it consumes the instigators.

2 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Evidenx(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Sunymoore:
I'm a Northerner, but this man is deluded.. We all knew you conquered the North, so why robbing us shitt on our faces? The Romans thought bow and arrows were the shittt then... But with the coming of guns and other modern warfare gadgets, Athens is now in recession.. The Fulanis should quietly enjoy their victory and stop provoking people at any slight instance.. Nothing lasts forever..
i bow my head in shame becos of ur comment, you speak like a defeated foe... rise up and reclaim ur land... you are not a weakling.

5 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by baba2know: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2018
next story for the day
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by ItZsethOFFICIAL(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2018
If Day Cn Fight Y Cnt Day Start Der Killing 4rm D City Instd Of D Bush.Nw Pple Shuld No Dt Self Difence Is Nt A Crime
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by positivethought: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Those who are taking the Fulani problem in the country with a care free attitude should now take note,the Fulani's know exactly what their target n aim is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Sunymoore(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Evidenx:
i bow my head in shame becos of ur comment, you speak like a defeated foe... rise up and reclaim ur land... you are not a weakling.
Heh.. I'm minority even in my senatorial zone.. What can I do? Besides, my lands are intact.. There must be an overloads anywhere, but, they don't go about robbing it on people faces
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2018
robosky02:

http://www.championnews.com.ng/no-can-win-us-nigeria-fulani-national-leader-bello-brags/
Olodo aboki
mallam bello's poor reasoning is typical of a fulani.
Aboki nobody is interested in u and ur folks. All we know is fulani cabals wont rule over us, and steal our resources again - NEVER AGAIN.
That,s our resolve.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Chicksslayer: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2018
So sad this guy is an illiterate in common geography of secondary. How can you say you’re the largest in Africa when you’re just 7m in Nigeria which is the most populous in Africa just behind kanuri,ijaw etc. My problem with these guys are they are too arrogant, too much pride,No in terms of kidnapping, armed robbery. One idiot was even saying on Twitter that they did hausa a favor by letting us to be generalized as hausa-fulani. And please my fellow housemates, boko haram is for kanuris and kidnapping for Fulanis, so stop generalizing just because we’re the majority in Northern Nigeria. We are peace loving people, but aggressive in politics. But sha i blame my fellow hausas for backing them to be successful in politics which they had more presidents than the hausas.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by itiswell247: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2018
Ehen, you mean it
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by DedeNkem: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2018
Bello or whatever is your f*ucking name, if you think your pathetic fulani ethnic group is "strong";

- You would agree to have your own country.
- You wouldn't be terrorists.
- You would stop murdering innocent people.
- You won't have more illiterates than other ethnic groups.
- Your region won't be the most impoverished in the country!
- You won't be parasites.
- You won't be looting public funds.
- You won't be massively corrupt!
- You won't be known Stateless settlers who have no origin!
- You have usurped political power for so long without anything positive to show for it!
- Your

I could go on and on. Your fulani ethnic terrorist group, is a curse to this country and everyone knows it!
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Evidenx(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2018
Sunymoore:

Heh.. I'm minority even in my senatorial zone.. What can I do? Besides, my lands are intact.. There must be an overloads anywhere, but, they don't go about robbing it on people faces
fulanis are not real. NIGERIANS.. we should chase them out not Nigeria.... I love Hausa but not d cattle man.. never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by chiji89(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2018
I recall your numbers don't win wars
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by COCKCROW: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2018
OJUKWU SAID IT,
NNAMDI KANU SHOUTED IT OUT,
IPOB MAINTAINED IT
AND I AM SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE ARE WILD ANIMALS NO MATTER HOW LEARNED AND YOU CAN NOT PEACEABLE CO-HABIT WITH THEM.
THIS THE BEGINNING. THIS IS JUST MORNING. BLOOD WILL STILL FLOW IN THE ZOOGERIA.
BIAFRA THE ONLY SOLUTION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Sunymoore(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Chicksslayer:
So sad this guy is an illiterate in common geography of secondary. How can you say you’re the largest in Africa when you’re just 7m in Nigeria which is the most populous in Africa just behind kanuri,ijaw etc. My problem with these guys are they are too arrogant, too much pride,No in terms of kidnapping, armed robbery. One idiot was even saying on Twitter that they did hausa a favor by letting us to be generalized as hausa-fulani. And please my fellow housemates, boko haram is for kanuris and kidnapping for Fulanis, so stop generalizing just because we’re the majority in Northern Nigeria. We are peace loving people, but aggressive in politics. But sha i blame my fellow hausas for backing them to be successful in politics which they had more presidents than the hausas.
God bless you.. They are arrogant wlh.. I sha blame the Hausas for this.. They should take their places.. Engage in active politics and take over their responsibilities.. Enough is enough
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Sunymoore(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Evidenx:
fulanis are not real. NIGERIANS.. we should chase them out not Nigeria.... I love Hausa but not d cattle man.. never.
I identify as Hausa actually, they are peace loving people.. Well, I don't hate people for being a tribe or any form of bigotry.. But, I'll not take insults, the best thing is to encourage the Hausas to be active in politics
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2018
when he talk about more people, he count his cows as human... I keep asking my grandpa why we always have human waste in every northern part of the world Eg

North Korea

North Africa

North Nigeria

North Sudan etc

buhari is a good for nothing shithole

4 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Pyrusdrago(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2018
This one hv spent many years sleeping with cows
Now em Dey reason like one undecided

Mr. trash talker look, even thou una Dey feel like superman , u dare not in this 22nd century say you can single handedly beatdown the coalition of iron man, Batman n captain American

Men don learn from history so be at peace n graze in your village
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Boyooosa(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

I hear the drum beats of war.

...coming soon.
The only difference BTW u n bello is that he is a Muslim while u being a hypocrite... Infact where did u see all those verses above? Na wa for u o! Una no go allow God fight for Himself ba? Is that the call u heard from your god? To dey edit Quran hypocritically ba.... Continue.

You better check the scriptural verses attached very well, compare and contrast while you use your brain to discover that all these instructions came from God in early days of humans as religiously believed, at a point in time, he cleared the world thru water, Noah's time. He also used brimestone to deal with a people at a point in time.
So its very bad for you to extract an indept verse to criticise a whole people or their belief. God instructed Elijah to kill the prophets of Baal, He instructed Saul to kill people that went against His wish at a point. All these happened at points in time. Don't make a Qur'anic verse a reason for Islam to be bad or paint a picture that some condemned criminals are acting according to the will of God.
Be careful and allow God to watch over your life so that unpleasant things will not happen to you. Be careful!

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Wallade(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Let me spare sometime to educate this uninformed Fulani national leader, Bello brags, besides I am almost certain he doesn't read.

Fulani - Fulɓe
Total population
c. 20–25 million[1][2]
Regions with significant populations
Nigeria, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cameroon, Senegal, The Gambia, Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Sudan, Chad, Mauritania
Nigeria 7,611,000[3]
Guinea 4,099,645[4]
Mali 2,567,664[5]
Burkina Faso 1,639,052[6]
Niger 1,211,509[7]
Ghana 800,523[8]
Cameroon 700,000[3]
Guinea-Bissau 501,360[9]
Chad 128,000[3]
Sudan 90,000[3]
Languages
Fula, Arabic (Sudanese Arabic, Chadian Arabic), French, Portuguese, English
Religion
Islam
Related ethnic groups
Hausa, Kanuri, Toucouleur

Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Evidenx(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Sunymoore:

I identify as Hausa actually, they are peace loving people.. Well, I don't hate people for being a tribe or any form of bigotry.. But, I'll not take insults, the best thing is to encourage the Hausas to be active in politics
The end of Fulani is at hand... that's d new gospel...preach it to them.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Urchman27(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2018
hate speech
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by planetx: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2018
This morons are only strong in Nigeria for reasons unknown to me, because I have a friend from Guinea where they originally came from who was shocked that Nigeria president was a fulani when I told him. He said in Guinea the fulanis know their place and its considered an insult by the other ethnic groups for a fulani to rule in Guinea.

6 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by chukszy42726: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Fulanis association should bring their plans to stop the fighting rather than waiting for the so called fualni president to suggest for them..
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by nothernstar: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
No ethnic group can beat you. In what area. You mean in foolishness? Maybe you right here. But I tell you pride goes before a fall. Apart from cow, what else do you have. Human brain zero. Your present leader is a typical example. Look at where his fulani sense has kept us. Yet you have the effrontery to spew rubish.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Deathlezz: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Yes, no one can beat you face to face when you only attack people while they are sleeping.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Gentle034(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2018
velai:
The largest ethnic group in Africa with more foolishness than wisdom! Somebody should tell these zombies that wisdom conquers all.
I feel you bro, deep down.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by uwajeh(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2018
This guy must be high on something cheap. Even in the North the Hausas outnumber the Fulanis not to talk of the rest on Nigeria.

The day the Hausas rise up to reclaim their birthright that's the day all this stupid arrogance will end.

2 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Sunymoore(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2018
uwajeh:
This guy must be high on something cheap. Even in the North the Hausas outnumber the Fulanis not to talk of the rest on Nigeria.

The day the Hausas rise up to reclaim their birthright that's the day all this stupid arrogance will end.
Hausas need to up their game
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by madridsta007(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol. Lalasticlala, we at Kwara state don't agree with this!!

We can conquer Fulani people just within 2 days.

Lol.

Kwara that was conquered and an Emir installed before Nigeria became a republic.
Underestimate the Fulani at your own peril.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Kemi Nelson - Former APC Women Leader - Is Dead !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.