Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,143 members, 7,970,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (265074 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyif2003: so u mean it would not browse? Remember it has gsm nd cdma.

Once it has GSM, it shd be ok
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kolamaster: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Please how much can I get a wd tv live and wd tv live hub
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
kolamaster: Please how much can I get a wd tv live and wd tv live hub

Not too common in Canada, but if we get you one, could land in Lagos at a cost of Only 50K Naira . . . Thanks for your precious time on our thread!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kolamaster: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Not too common in Canada, but if we get you one, could land in Lagos at a cost of Only 50K Naira . . . Thanks for your precious time on our thread!

What about the wd tv live one cos it is different from live hub cos it has no internal hard disk
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
kolamaster:

What about the wd tv live one cos it is different from live hub cos it has no internal hard disk

With only 24K Naira, we will deliver one to Lagos for you, Sir . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Never really confirmed, but blved you, SIr . . . But your phone will be with the next shipment out of Canada to Lagos . . .
Thanks for your business
Good day sir. Just want to confirm if the shipment with the phone has left Canada and when to expect it over here. Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:18am On Jan 27, 2013
ohemmaj:
Good day sir. Just want to confirm if the shipment with the phone has left Canada and when to expect it over here. Thanks

Yes, Sir . . . It did: http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=9475447085%0D%0A
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2013
ohemmaj:

Follow the package here too on your thread . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nnamokenna(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, Sir . . . It did: http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=9475447085%0D%0A
Good day my Chairman and Happy Sunday!

Abeg my own dey for that shipment? Abi make I still dey wait?

Thanks and cheers.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
nnam.okenna:

Good day my Chairman and Happy Sunday!

Abeg my own dey for that shipment? Abi make I still dey wait?

Thanks and cheers.

Chairman, Yours is in the shipment: You will be getting 3 Numbers 32GB Playbooks, 2 Phones . . . I forgot to package the case with it (so would do a refund on that) the 16GB Playbook, i might have to make that one used instead of the used 32GB Playbook, cos now you have 2 non-used 32GB Playbooks instead of 3 New 16GB Playbook, 1 Used 32GB and 2 phones, now i am giving you 3 New 32GB Playbook and i will make the 32GB Used 16GB while will refund on scanner and case . . . Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nnamokenna(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, Yours is in the shipment: You will be getting 3 Numbers 32GB Playbooks, 2 Phones . . . I forgot to package the case with it (so would do a refund on that) the 16GB Playbook, i might have to make that one used instead of the used 32GB Playbook, cos now you have 2 non-used 32GB Playbooks instead of 3 New 16GB Playbook, 1 Used 32GB and 2 phones, now i am giving you 3 New 32GB Playbook and i will make the 32GB Used 16GB while will refund on scanner and case . . . Thanks

It's okay. Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll have to buy the case and scanner here.

Please let me know when they arrive so that I'd call Mr. Niran for delivery.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
nnam.okenna:

It's okay. Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll have to buy the case and scanner here.

Please let me know when they arrive so that I'd call Mr. Niran for delivery.

Where are you next week, will you be in Abuja?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:30am On Jan 28, 2013
We promise to always do our best to give the best . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nnamokenna(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Where are you next week, will you be in Abuja?

Of course yes. I live in Abuja.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
nnam.okenna:
Of course yes. I live in Abuja.

Good, so my Abuja Partner will arrange on how you could get the goods then . . . Nice!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Management is nothing more than motivating other people.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ateke2(m): 4:03am On Jan 29, 2013
Baba femi, abeg how much will it cost me to land original ross tech HEX-CAN USB cable, new or used
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
ateke2: Baba femi, abeg how much will it cost me to land original ross tech HEX-CAN USB cable, new or used

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . The only one available will land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 60K Naira, depending on availability
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by sleemoon(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
fhemmy.. u neva did reply my post abt d galaxy s II.. M rily serious.. Drop ur num on my thread. I dnt mind if i can get d fone dis wkend
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
sleemoon: fhemmy.. u neva did reply my post abt d galaxy s II.. M rily serious.. Drop ur num on my thread. I dnt mind if i can get d fone dis wkend

I just did, Sir . . . You could reach me on 1-647-702-8336
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
^I just called Mr Adediran to arrange a pick up for the Bold2 tommorow, but he said he ll include just a charger, but we agreed on air piece & an extra battery,abeg if possible a pouche gann.. Bros, as a first time customer.. Thnx.. Pls inform him,cos he said u yet to call him
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: I just calle d Mr Adediran to arrange a pick up for the Bold2 tommorow, but he said he ll include just a charger, but we agreed on air piece & an extra battery,abeg if possible a pouche gann.. Bros, as a first time customer.. Thnx.. Pls inform him,cos he said u yet to call him

Please remind of the price given to you, Sir . . . That will make me to remember what i promised you, besides, i never promised no extra Battery and price i gave to you will determine if i promise earpiece . . so again, just remind me of the price given to you, Sir and i will assume this is the white Bold 2? did we discuss over a mail, so i can go back to the trail of mail?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: ^I just called Mr Adediran to arrange a pick up for the Bold2 tommorow, but he said he ll include just a charger, but we agreed on air piece & an extra battery,abeg if possible a pouche gann.. Bros, as a first time customer.. Thnx.. Pls inform him,cos he said u yet to call him

I just went back to what i promised you, it was a Phone, the battery (Not an extra Battery), Charger and a 2GB Memory Card . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
I didn't mail u, Mr Adediran said 24k last.. So any incentive added.. I trust u sha
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I just went back to what i promised you, it was a Phone, the battery (Not an extra Battery), Charger and a 2GB Memory Card . . .
aiit..
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: I didn't mail u, Mr Adediran said 24k last.. So any incentive added.. I trust u sha

It is the Phone, Charger, Battery (Not an extra Battery) as well as 2GB Memory Card ( You might have to collect that one from my other partner in Lagos, cos dont think Mr. Adeniran has any extra with him) . . I blv it is the White Bold 2
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by killajay(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
hi how much will used ipod touch 4 8gb and 32gb cost
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nnamokenna(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Good, so my Abuja Partner will arrange on how you could get the goods then . . . Nice!

Good day my able Boss.

Please what's the update?

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
killa jay: hi how much will used ipod touch 4 8gb and 32gb cost

Thanks for your time on our thread, we could land you to Lagos an 8GB at a cost of ONLY 29K Naira, while a 32GB will be 40K Naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.