Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,098 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (263333 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
laxx: I need white, 16g, factory unlocked, used but still clean.

88K Naira will land that in Lagos for you, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.. . . Thanks to Him for wisdom
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by cheapgadgets6: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wetin u sef find go darkest valley wen open valley dey dia? Abi grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
cheapgadgets6: Wetin u sef find go darkest valley wen open valley dey dia? Abi grin

My brother, without those kinda hour, you wont appreciate the brighter ones . . . Makes you stronger and be more appreciative
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by cheapgadgets6: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jus kidin bro
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
cheapgadgets6: Jus kidin bro

I know now . . Lol
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Thank God it is Friday again
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Let us enjoy the gift of the weekend. . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
We will never be undersold . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Another day going.....
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Another Saturday is almost over oh . . . God, we thank YOU
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bizzle2: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2013
for how mch can i get a 32gb 5th gen ipod touch ( ipod touch 5)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
bizzle*:
for how mch can i get a 32gb 5th gen ipod touch ( ipod touch 5)

Thanks for your inquiries . . . Please let us know if you want Brand New or used as well as if you are color conscious. . .All these affects the price
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kama1210: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
how much to pick HTC Jetstream and Galaxy Note 8.0 or Galaxy Tab 8.0? Black colour, Brand New....pls specify the Memory capacity in your qout'. Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
kama1210: how much to pick HTC Jetstream and Galaxy Note 8.0 or Galaxy Tab 8.0? Black colour, Brand New....pls specify the Memory capacity in your qout'. Thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciates you . . . .
We dont have Jetstream
All the Samsung tablet that we have access to are WiFi and i know that in Nigeria, people prefers the one with SIM cards.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kama1210: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciates you . . . .
We dont have Jetstream
All the Samsung tablet that we have access to are WiFi and i know that in Nigeria, people prefers the one with SIM cards.

yeah, i need the type with Sim, so how much would you source Galaxy Tab 8.9 or Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100. I think it should be cheaper and reliable getting through your contact. I need it between now and October.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
kama1210:

yeah, i need the type with Sim, so how much would you source Galaxy Tab 8.9 or Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100. I think it should be cheaper and reliable getting through your contact. I need it between now and October.

Nice to know that it is btw now and October, so let us see if we would be able to get it for you and see what will happen to the pricing before then, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kama1210: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Nice to know that it is btw now and October, so let us see if we would be able to get it for you and see what will happen to the pricing before then, Sir

I would be so happy to get it then from you. I have followed your credibility here.

Please, if you can also lay hand on the neatly used Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 or Galaxy Tab 8.9, i would like that also since the price is expected to be cheap, remember, it should make calls, sim. Meanwhile let me know the prices of the brand new and neatly used. Abeg, no use price cut my neck o....lol. I will surely do more business with you.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
kama1210:

I would be so happy to get it then from you. I have followed your credibility here.

Please, if you can also lay hand on the neatly used Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 or Galaxy Tab 8.9, i would like that also since the price is expected to be cheap, remember, it should make calls, sim. Meanwhile let me know the prices of the brand new and neatly used. Abeg, no use price cut my neck o....lol. I will surely do more business with you.

Will look into this, Sir and get back to you . . .looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kama1210: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hardniola(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
hey, mr femmmmmmy.do u av or can u get htc on USED for 16g.........pls i will like to no d prize.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
hardniola: hey, mr femmmmmmy.do u av or can u get htc on USED for 16g.........pls i will like to no d prize.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you - Please let us know if there is a particular HTC you looking for, so as to quote you rightly.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hardniola(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
hey, mr femmmmmmy.do u av or can u get htc one USED for 16g.........pls i will like to no d prize.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
hardniola: hey, mr femmmmmmy.do u av or can u get htc one USED for 16g.........pls i will like to no d prize.

92K Naira ONLY
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Another day is going oh......
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. tongue
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.