Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,385 members, 7,943,976 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (263327 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by TrendyTopaz: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Oga fhemmmy, pls wat will it cost to ship a samsung galaxy s2 to me in onitsha.(both new and used). I mean both cost of item and shipping fee. Waiting for ur reply
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by valuko: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Brand New of ASUS - 380K Naira ; we have no access to the Lenovo of the specs you want while the brand new of the Nexus 7 would be 64K Naira . . . . Dont have a used of the ASUS

Thanks Oga Fhemmy. The ASUS is really quite more than I expected. Can I get something around the same specs but around 200-230k?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Trendy_Topaz: Oga fhemmmy, pls wat will it cost to ship a samsung galaxy s2 to me in onitsha.(both new and used). I mean both cost of item and shipping fee. Waiting for ur reply

Your time on our thread is so precious to us and we appreciate you . . . . Brand New = 55K Naira, while a used could land in Onitsha at a cost of ONLY 38K Naira (Phone and charger and might not come with box)
Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
valuko:

Thanks Oga Fhemmy. The ASUS is really quite more than I expected. Can I get something around the same specs but around 200-230k?

Please tell us what is of importance to you in the ASUS and we will see what we could deliver to you, Sir and are you iin Lagos or where the show happens in Abuja? - So as to know cost of delivery to wherever you are
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Life is what happens to you While you're busy making other plans.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Life is a fatal complaint, and an eminently contagious one.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ogidi1: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
I need used ones such as HTC hd7 and bold 5 any color
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
ogidi1: I need used ones such as HTC hd7 and bold 5 any color

Will look into this and get back to you, we appreciate your presence on our thread . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by TrendyTopaz: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Your time on our thread is so precious to us and we appreciate you . . . . Brand New = 55K Naira, while a used could land in Onitsha at a cost of ONLY 38K Naira (Phone and charger and might not come with box)
Looking forward to your business
thank you for ur reply but I must say the price is on the high side. I was thinking ur price could beat local store but the reverse is the case.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Trendy_Topaz: thank you for ur reply but I must say the price is on the high side. I was thinking ur price could beat local store but the reverse is the case.

Thanks for your comment, Sir . . . SOme of the local price imported them into Nigeria in containers, so we cant compete with their prices, and i dont know their own source, Sir.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by valuko: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Please tell us what is of importance to you in the ASUS and we will see what we could deliver to you, Sir and are you iin Lagos or where the show happens in Abuja? - So as to know cost of delivery to wherever you are

Am in Lasgidi. I need something that has at least a 2GB Dedicated Nvidia gfx card, 8gb ram and an i7 processor. Basically a gaming laptop
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by alstacs(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2013
Oga phemmmmmyyyyy,
Brand New Hp ultrabook ...Hp envy m4-1115dx. I how much will get it here
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
valuko:

Am in Lasgidi. I need something that has at least a 2GB Dedicated Nvidia gfx card, 8gb ram and an i7 processor. Basically a gaming laptop

We will look into this and get back to you as soon as possible, looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
alstacs: Oga phemmmmmyyyyy,
Brand New Hp ultrabook ...Hp envy m4-1115dx. I how much will get it here

My Chairman from the Top, i hail oh - Always nice to see you on our thread . . . Currently have none of that laptop but if we have to get via Amazon and the rest, you will be looking at cost close to 188K Naira to land in Lagos . . . .Expensive!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
We will not be undersold . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ask us how you could get your Torch 1 mint but used at a cost of ONLY 19K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
A good deal wont make you cry!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
No one does it BETTER
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Hope this will mark the new beginning for Nigeria . . . embarassed embarassed
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by alstacs(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My Chairman from the Top, i hail oh - Always nice to see you on our thread . . . Currently have none of that laptop but if we have to get via Amazon and the rest, you will be looking at cost close to 188K Naira to land in Lagos . . . .Expensive!
Yea, i think its Quite expensive......
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
alstacs:
Yea, i think its Quite expensive......

Agreed!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
We pray that this new year will make our leader to wake up to do the right thing for the nation
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nigerians, please let us all join hands to make the nation great!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by acmev2(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hi,

I stay in Benin. How much will it cost plus shipping to get this laptop as brand new:

Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
acmev2: Hi,

I stay in Benin. How much will it cost plus shipping to get this laptop as brand new:

Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch)

We appreciate your presence on our thread and you are highly favored . . . We dont have any brand new of the laptop, sir.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Another day with possibilities of great things to come our way
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
we could together make things happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
You are the reason we are in Biz
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
We wanna make it happen for you too . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by soladnet14: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Fhemmmy: Ask us how you could get your Torch 1 mint but used at a cost of ONLY 19K Naira

can i get one of these? i'm in Osun State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.