Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,580 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Tips On How To Juggle Pregnancy And Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tips On How To Juggle Pregnancy And Work (316 Views)

Can I Combine Studying Medicine, Surgery And Work At The Same Time ? / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? / 3 Helpful Tips On How Low Income Earners Can Survive In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Juggle Pregnancy And Work by VirtueDigest: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Managing your pregnancy while working can be quite the juggling act. You can think of it as a prelude to the bigger juggling act you’ll be performing when you become a working mom (wink).

Finding out that you’re pregnant may be the best news you’ll ever receive. Likely, the thought of your growing baby inside of you is a welcoming and warm feeling. However, the side effects that come with pregnancy, like morning sickness, interrupted sleep and (extreme) fatigue can put a damper on your lifestyle, especially on your career.

Juggling pregnancy and work is difficult for many women, especially those who already have children. If you’re wondering how you’ll ever be able to properly function at work while pregnant, follow these tips to make this period of your life a bit easier.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/tips-juggle-pregnancy-work/

(1) (Reply)

Commitment To Maintenance; / Upcoming 1st TESOL Conference In Nigeria / Workers' Day Celebration With Free Seminar For Workers Across The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.