Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,262 members, 7,887,758 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor (1485 Views)

Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos / Mr President's Wife Sister Is Our CBN Governor. Is It True?? / Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by daclemx: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
I was conducting a research and came across this. Guys, what do you think? Are they right for saying he doesn't know anything about finances?

Here is the link:

https://www.ccn.com/nigerias-central-bank-governor-bitcoin-investing-gamble/

Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by jumper524(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
trust me that man is incompetent.
since sanusi left that position the naira has been falling like arsenal f.c

2 Likes

Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by Vicboi1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Honestly speaking nigeria is in mess
Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
jumper524:
trust me that man is incompetent.
since sanusi left that position the naira has been falling like arsenal f.c
Blame Buhari for that. He keeps interfering with policies he knowns noting abt.
BLAME BUHARI!

7 Likes

Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by olabrad: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mr OP, this is the opinion of
JUST ONE MAN. When does a single person start translating to THE WORLD?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by Omololu2121: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
The current CBN governor is an idiot,sanusi stop banks from deducting people using debit/credit card on different banks AT

1 Like

Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by daclemx: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
olabrad:
Mr OP, this is the opinion of
JUST ONE MAN. When does a single person start translating to THE WORLD?

Open the link and read comments. You will understand better. All of them seems to share the same view. It is not my blog's link. I just saw it online and decided to share.
Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by Saifullah01: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
So because of one obscure comment on the internet by God knows who on God knows when and in a context only God knows, it now represents what the world thinks...

I feel like writing a book on 'how to use the internet - for dummies'
Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by Lipscomb(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
The man is very competent. but he just use our money to expanding his business .
Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by Omeokachie: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Like CBN governor like Buhari

1 Like

Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by uzomagic(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
I will borrow from Prof. Soludo's words to point out that blaming the CBN team for the current pace of Nigeria's economic recovery is similar to blaming a pilot who successfully landed a plane that was headed for a fatal crash that the plane sustained minor scratches.
Re: See What The World Thinks About Our CBN Governor by jumper524(m): 5:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Grinch:
Blame Buhari for that. He keeps interfering with policies he knowns noting abt.
BLAME BUHARI!
lol, buhari works on trust. he can't interfere with his policies cos he seems to trust that man.
I'll blame buhari only because he's the head and he's trusting the wrong guy..

(1) (Reply)

UN Speaks On Buhari’s Fight Against Corruption / We Will Soon Leave APC For Good -shehu Sani / Pls Tell The Dancing Senator He Should Attend TVC Debate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.