Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Chat Line - Nairaland / General (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chat Line (57045 Views)

Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 1:45am On Apr 28, 2007
chiegemba:

@star01; you're breakin my heart oooo cry
pls take me out of this shyt for a moment pls,
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2007
star01:

i hope those words are reffering to that no good daughther of a LovePeddler,asshole,nitwit,crook ass mutherfucker, now u have simply stepped over your boundary homie, now for u to bear the consequences, am going to fight it to the last breath i don't give a shyt if it involves taking lifes, u simply going to pay back biatch, u have shown the kind of person u are, if morals can't be taught @ home i simply show u how it is done, well i don't blame thou, it aint your trade mark./, hitting the fast lane is, amma show u how it is down, mutherfucker
Give yourself a pat on that useless back Star. You have invested in a dictionary, but first you need to learn the meaning of the words and what context they should be used. You sound like a ignoramus, immature under achiever, Please, abeg, STOP making a fool of yourself. Your useless ranting makes NO TYPE SENSE.
Star01, get a life and: I admonish you to make something of yourself.
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 2:03am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

Give yourself a pat on that useless back Star. You have invested in a dictionary, but first you need to learn the meaning
damn u simply a lunatic , how could a dumb ass little bastard say that, i think i realy have to relent,step back a little, cause this madness of urs is contagious and i wouldnt want it to spead to people to me, merely looking @ all ur post u simply, retarded,ignorant and matter of fact u are the greatest noob zybot of all times, well may God change ur  ways and make u a new being , but if u choose not to change then , good luck in ur hunting for bad luck then, i hope thats want u choose to be, MAY God help ur dead soul
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 2:18am On Apr 28, 2007
star01:

damn u simply a lunatic , how could a dumb ass little bastard say that, i think i realy have to relent,step back a little, cause this madness of urs is contagious and i wouldnt want it to spead to people to me, merely looking @ all your post u simply, retarded,ignorant and matter of fact u are the greatest noob zybot of all times, well may God change your ways and make u a new being , but if u choose not to change then , good luck in your hunting for bad luck then, i hope thats want u choose to be, MAY God help your dead soul
Yes MAY GOD heal my soul, in the same way HE needs to heal your sick bastard, you really have psychological problems.

Were you abused, molested or neglected as a child? Damn!!! I know it still hurts
People you grow up to become Mc Veighs, snipers and mass murderers, too bad they don't have the facilities needed to cure your disease in that dead zone you call home, I will pray for your sin-sick soul.

I pity you, now that I have discovered the source of your problems. LMAO
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 2:26am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

Yes MAY GOD heal my soul, in the same way HE needs to heal your sick bastard, you really have psychological problems.

Were you abused, molested or neglected as a child? Damn!!! I know it still hurts
People you grow up to become Mc Veighs, snipers and mass murderers, too bad they don't have the facilities needed to cure your disease in that dead zone you call home, I will pray for your sin-sick soul.

I pity you, now that I have discovered the source of your problems. LMAO

hmmmm now i see u suffering from cancer of the cerebelum, it wont hurt if u try to stay away from humans and mingle with monkeys and gorrilas which u dine with, am pretty sure u consider them as ur family sef, well am LOVEABLE,CUTE,NICE TO BE WITH,CARING, all good things than can come out of a GUY, quit it gal, u simply a Lunaitic to the whole wide site, now i think amma act matured cos tradin words with ur punk ass wont do me no good,rather it would jeopardise the status of ur life, but if u think u can still do it, then be my GUEST then am all urs

what about BABA eko, COLLABO would be preferbaly, son/daughther of nut cracker
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 2:51am On Apr 28, 2007
star01:

hmmmm now i see u suffering from cancer of the cerebelum, it wont hurt if u try to stay away from humans and mingle with monkeys and gorrilas which u dine with, am pretty sure u consider them as your family sef, well am LOVEABLE,CUTE,NICE TO BE WITH,CARING, all good things than can come out of a GUY, quit it girl, u simply a Lunaitic to the whole wide site, now i think amma act matured because tradin words with your punk ass wont do me no good,rather it would jeopardise the status of your life, but if u think u can still do it, then be my GUEST then am all urs

what about BABA eko, COLLABO would be preferbaly, son/daughther of nut cracker
You need help damaged baby, your uncles and cousins founded you at an early age, you poor thing, Venting under false guise wouldn't help.
PLEASE, seek professional help, I can see your state of being I drastically declining. Am afraid for your villagers don’t snap and hurt innocent people.
Sorry I have to take care of tuition, or else I would have sponsor your broke ass a trip to meet a renowned Shrink.

We are ROFLOAO with your ridiculousness, You are so illiterate, it hurts,

Why don't you come clean, and disclose your true self, EVERYONE on this forum KNOWS@the real STAR01 CANNOT write more than 3 sentences of rubbish.
Give up, mongrel, you are fighting a losing battle. Now go crawl up on your mat, Space in your mud hut is limited. LMAO, U ARE SO DUMB cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 3:11am On Apr 28, 2007
@sisithingy
             well its clear obvious that u dont know a pinch about "battle", am a STAR, i dominate. i run things, u such a losser,dope ass,crook bitch, wel i think am done with you, and have simply spoken my mind now left for me to find a place to rest my freaking, since u brieved no where to stay or live either i suggest u declare ur self as a SCAVENGER AND quit the STIRIPPING stuff, if u could recollect, if u cant i do, that was the main cause of ur mama's death, which is a devastating loss to the whole entire STRIP clubs, well i symphatise with you, why not make the DEAD SOUL proud and figure good things with ur sef rather than walk around,spend the whole entire time on nl, well am pretty sure when the time comes u simply gonna know why am being mean, am trying to make "responsible":  out of you,

ALL THE BEST GAL, WISH U BAD LUCK IN UR ENDEAVOURS
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 3:24am On Apr 28, 2007
star01:

@sisithingy
well its clear obvious that u don't know a pinch about "battle", am a STAR, i dominate. i run things, u such a losser,dope ass,crook bitch, wel i think am done with you, and have simply spoken my mind now left for me to find a place to rest my freaking, since u brieved no where to stay or live either i suggest u declare your self as a SCAVENGER AND quit the STIRIPPING stuff, if u could recollect, if u can't i do, that was the main cause of your mama's death, which is a devastating loss to the whole entire STRIP clubs, well i symphatise with you, why not make the DEAD SOUL proud and figure good things with your sef rather than walk around,spend the whole entire time on nl, well am pretty sure when the time comes u simply going to know why am being mean, am trying to make "responsible": out of you,

ALL THE BEST GAL, WISH U BAD LUCK IN UR ENDEAVOURS
You deadbeat, you need to reread your crap before you hit that "send" button. You are making other Niaja men look bad, Shame dog, you have the audacity to let others know you actually went to school Damn, your teachers must be sooooooo disappointed.
My mom is a professional and a wife, something that your village LovePeddler of a mother would never amount to.

Your mother was known to be devirgining all the little boys in the village, as a result you have not a clue who really is your daddy, STOP being so bitter nubby dick there is hope. The money you have been selling your anus to make on a daily basis, Why not invest it in some classes. Oh! OH! I have a good friend who is an Educator, I would ask her to donate some books and toys for you. Seeing that you are still at the Sensori-motor stage, how about if we start out with some Good old "Dr. Suess", then we will move on to " hooked on Phonics.
Get a life, I mean a REAL life.
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 3:28am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

You deadbeat, you need to reread your crap before you hit that "send" button. You are making other Niaja men look bad, Shame dog, you have the audacity to let others know you actually went to school Damn, your teachers must be sooooooo disappointed.
My mom is a professional and a wife, something that your village LovePeddler of a mother would never amount to.

Your mother was known to be devirgining all the little boys in the village, as a result you have not a clue who really is your daddy, STOP being so bitter nubby privates there is hope. The money you have been selling your anus to make on a daily basis, Why not invest it in some classes. Oh! OH! I have a good friend who is an Educator, I would ask her to donate some books and toys for you. Seeing that you are still at the Sensori-motor stage, how about if we start out with some Good old "Dr. Suess", then we will move on to " hooked on Phonics.
Get a life, I mean a REAL life.

now i REST MY CASE, u dont worth yabbing, u reapting the same stuff again and again, i think am the best, SIMPLY THE BEST, THE BEST TRASH TALKER ON NL, I RULE HOMIE, all well and good, meet u in the underworld, now i lean back, maybe a fresh start tomorrow will be alright, if u can make it by then/, God bless,
Re: Chat Line by chiegemba(f): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2007
@maree7; whats up grin
Re: Chat Line by 9ja4eva: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2007
Wats happening to u?
Re: Chat Line by zigbo(f): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2007
hi smiley

so is the feud over or what undecided tongue
Re: Chat Line by 9jalways: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2007
[b]SISISTINGY OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF: YOU NEED TO GO GET A LIFE!!! BETTER STILL SPEND YOUR LIFE REPAIRING YOUR BROKEN HOME AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN THAT DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT AND STOP MAKING A BIG FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF ON NARIALAND. MOST OF THE TOPICS ON THIS FORUM YOU END UP MAKING THE LOUDEST NOISE, HAVE YOU HEARD THE SAYING THAT "EMPTY BARRELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE" THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR HUSBAND EVEN IF HE IS ABOUT TO DIVORCE YOU. AT LEAST THAT MIGHT MAKE HIM TRY TO RECONSIDER FOR A SECOND. "NONSENSE"
YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE GOING TO SCHOOL TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES angry. YOU THAT HAS BEEN TO SCHOOL AND ITS LIKES WE HAVENT SEEN ANY IMPROVEMENT OF ANY SORT IN YOU. "NEWS FLASH" GO GET IMPROVED BEFORE YOU TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THAT.
FINALLY YOU AND ALL THE LIKES OF YOU NEEDS TO GO GET A LIFE OR BETTER STILL MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSITE FOR YOUR LIKES AND STOP MAKING A VERY BIG FOOL OF YOURSELF IN PUBLIC "YOU DO NOT NEED TO AIR YOUR DIRTY LINENS OUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE"

GO AHEAD AND REPLY THIS POST SO YOU COULD KEEP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF AS USUAL,
[/b]

[size=24pt] "NONSENSE"[/size]
Re: Chat Line by omoeke(f): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2007
hi everyone, whats this topic about
Re: Chat Line by chiegemba(f): 3:28am On Apr 29, 2007
Hi;
Where is everybody?

maree7, star01, 9ja4eva, acidrop etc? where una dey?
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 5:08am On Apr 29, 2007
9jalways:

[b]SISISTINGY OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF: YOU NEED TO GO GET A LIFE!!! BETTER STILL SPEND YOUR LIFE REPAIRING YOUR BROKEN HOME AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN THAT DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT AND STOP MAKING A BIG FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF ON NARIALAND. MOST OF THE TOPICS ON THIS FORUM YOU END UP MAKING THE LOUDEST NOISE, HAVE YOU HEARD THE SAYING THAT "EMPTY BARRELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE" THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR HUSBAND EVEN IF HE IS ABOUT TO DIVORCE YOU. AT LEAST THAT MIGHT MAKE HIM TRY TO RECONSIDER FOR A SECOND. "NONSENSE"
YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE GOING TO SCHOOL TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES angry. YOU THAT HAS BEEN TO SCHOOL AND ITS LIKES WE HAVENT SEEN ANY IMPROVEMENT OF ANY SORT IN YOU. "NEWS FLASH" GO GET IMPROVED BEFORE YOU TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THAT.
FINALLY YOU AND ALL THE LIKES OF YOU NEEDS TO GO GET A LIFE OR BETTER STILL MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSITE FOR YOUR LIKES AND STOP MAKING A VERY BIG FOOL OF YOURSELF IN PUBLIC "YOU DO NOT NEED TO AIR YOUR DIRTY LINENS OUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE"

GO AHEAD AND REPLY THIS POST SO YOU COULD KEEP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF AS USUAL,
[/b]

[size=24pt] "NONSENSE"[/size]
hahahahhahahahahah, OH MY GOODNESS , i cant help laughing ooooooooooooo, now the level of supidity of SISTHINGY has superceed the level of her reasoning, what a shame to the gender, well i already said it all, a incubus viral of a plague is easy to be distinguished among most high immorals, if u know the meaning holla @ ur home boy hahahahahahahahahahah,
Re: Chat Line by SisiHo(f): 5:15am On Apr 29, 2007
@Shininy Bobo Star,
Why don't you just quit?

You are instigating a useless war, let sleeping dogs lie, in peace,
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2007
star01:

hahahahhahahahahah, OH MY GOODNESS , i can't help laughing ooooooooooooo, now the level of supidity of SISTHINGY has superceed the level of her reasoning, what a shame to the gender, well i already said it all, a incubus viral of a plague is easy to be distinguished among most high immorals, if u know the meaning holla @ your home boy hahahahahahahahahahah,
Stop making a fool of your retarded self and go spend some thing with your monkey ass family. wink
Now is the time to Bleep off and do something better with your life. stupid idiot
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 5:18am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

@Shininy Bobo Star,
Why don't you just quit?

You are instigating a useless war, let sleeping dogs lie, in peace,

hmmm i think there is something not right, why SISIs invaded nl, i can see the chemistry, sooner or later, u secret would be wide open

sorry who are you oooo?are u her mum,sister,niece or who?i aint trying to be rude just curious
Re: Chat Line by SisiHo(f): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2007
@Shining Bobo,
I am neither none of the above, just a regular gal.

BTW, I thought you said some time ago, that you have changed your ways,

And why are you up so early in the morning? Just curious oh,
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 5:22am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

@Shining Bobo,
I am neither none of the above, just a regular girl.

BTW, I thought you said some time ago, that you have changed your ways,

And why are you up so early in the morning? Just curious oh,
this is 12.21am, i dont stay in NIGERIA , i reside in ATLANTA GA, hmmmmm i hope u come along with a cool dude thou, am fun to be with, trust me, but i go wild with PUNKS, grin
Re: Chat Line by SisiHo(f): 5:25am On Apr 29, 2007
@Star so how is ATL my bro?
Getting ready for the summer, eh? I cannot wait myself.

Anyway take it easy, don't hyperventilate too much it is bad for the heart.

But correct me though, is it LOVE I am seeing between you and Sisi-Stingy?? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 5:27am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

@Star so how is ATL my bro?
Getting ready for the summer, eh? I cannot wait myself.

Anyway take it easy, don't hyperventilate too much it is bad for the heart.

But correct me though, is it LOVE I am seeing between you and Sisi-Stingy?? grin cheesy grin cheesy
well am pretty waiting too, but am still loving the 70'S, can wait to get on the short u kahmean, LOVE ke, its thousand miles away,
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 5:29am On Apr 29, 2007
Star where do you live in ATL grin grin grin grin
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 5:30am On Apr 29, 2007
star01:

well am pretty waiting too, but am still loving the 70'S, can wait to get on the short u kahmean, LOVE ke, its thousand miles away,
Can you translate your ENGLISH
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 5:31am On Apr 29, 2007
sisistingy:

Star where do you live in ATL grin grin grin grin
excuse me, men u far from it dont dig it, iight
sisistingy:

Can you translate your ENGLISH
this is simply reasoning, take a deep breath, read it twice and tell me what it is,
Re: Chat Line by SisiHo(f): 5:32am On Apr 29, 2007
@sisi stingy,
Why are you trying to take Star away from me??

Don't you have any manners, can't you see we were having a conversation? GOSH.
Rude ass people, strupessssss.

@star, I would catch you some other time.( heading to bed)
Just curious though, why Is NIGERIA in your profile, if you stay in ATL?
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 5:34am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

@star, I would catch you some other time.( heading to bed)
Just curious though, why Is NIGERIA in your profile, if you stay in ATL?
i gat to do what i gat to do, sleep tight
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 5:35am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

@sisi stingy,
Why are you trying to take Star away from me??

Don't you have any manners, can't you see we were having a conversation? GOSH.
Rude ass people, strupessssss.

Am not taking take away from you because shining bobo is too UGLY for moi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Star
Are you really sure your friends isn't the one typing up comments grin grin grin because it's really obvious it isn't you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 5:37am On Apr 29, 2007
sisistingy:

Am not taking take away from you because shining bobo is too UGLY for moi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Star
Are you really sure your friends isn't the one typing up comments grin grin grin because it's really obvious it isn't you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

now u want the REMIX of the FEUD, well if its alright by you then drop it down like its HOT, ladies first
Re: Chat Line by sisistingy: 5:37am On Apr 29, 2007
star01:

i[b] got to do what i got to do,[/b] sleep tight
There is no shame in living in Nigeria so stop lying to people you live in ATL, bacause Seun wouldn't have Nigeria  has the location on your Profile if you wasn't living there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chat Line by star01(m): 5:39am On Apr 29, 2007
sisistingy:

There is no shame in living in Nigeria so stop lying to people you live in ATL, bacause Seun wouldn't have Nigeria has the location on your Profile if you wasn't living there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
pls gal, quit the shyt homie, so coming down to AMERICA is big deal to you, well glory to lottery if not am pretty sure ur steak filthy ass wont be laid off in PHILADEPHIA, hahhahahahahahah what quack city, well yall exhibit same qualities,

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (91) (Reply)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.