Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit (16091 Views)

Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
All those commending him are just saving face, he has been relegated.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by Babzrockman: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
faceURfront:
All those commending him are just saving face, he has been relegated.

Come to Kano and see for urself...

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by Judolisco(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin Can u imagine he was governor for 8yrs

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Babzrockman:

Come to Kano and see for urself...

See what?
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by APL33: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Udantu:
Remember how kwankwaso and his thugs made show of sweeping and cleaning road after GEJ campaign in 2015 fast forward to 2018 the guy cannot visit his state without causing commotion

Karma is a bitvh

He bowed to pressure so as to preserve life and properties. Mind u not HIS but those of innocent kano residents. SO What's the Karma there?

IF HE ISN'T IMPORTANT, HIS MOVEMENTS WONT BE NOTICED. U AND UR GEJ KARMA, HOW MARKET?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by forayfleo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
This will make we in the opposition party to accept him as the door is opened for every body.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by MEGAWATCH: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
rexnuelll:
No politician can match Buhari's popularity in the north presently. With or without southeast votes, PMB will win 2019 election comfortably.

YOU ARE DECEIVING YOURSELF O, THE GAMES ARE CHANGING EVERY SECONDS.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by APL33: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
lilfreezy:
Kwankwaso is an ethnic bigot like buhari and ElRufai. Dankwambo is the best candidate from the north. Else, we could manage atiku or Lamido

How does ur personal opinion mata to US?
If u like manage IBB. That's ur take. And lest I forget, U ARE A BIGOT TOO. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by bubu2019: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
rexnuelll:
No politician can match Buhari's popularity in the north presently. With or without southeast votes, PMB will win 2019 election comfortably.
mkpi,even stones have rejected baba.maybe dead ppl from Benue will wake up and vote for him.your narrow mind is telling you that once he win kano,he will rule nigeria again.wake up zombee
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by naija2dabone(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
rexnuelll:

And who told you have south west, middle belt votes?

Anofia
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

forget karma. nothing emotional about politics and this is strictly politics.

El-Rufai abused Buhari in 2011 and abused GEJ in 2015. Today, he's Buhari's heir apparent. It's politics and interest, nothing personal cool
This is one thing peasants never understand. They fail to reason like kings. Too much emotion. They are always holding grudges. Peasants like to be right, always waiting to say "I told you so". Kings don't care about being right, they want to win. Victory is the ultimate objective. But peasants, whether or not they suffer, they just want to be right. That's why success is always far away from them.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by Okanokan(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
DoyenExchange:
There is always another day to make the travel. Weldone Sir.

Kwakwanso has proven that he does not need to decamp from Apc inorder to achieve his ambition to become President. Indeed, i must confess that i am proud of him eventhough am not one of his supporters. He looked POWER in its FACE and said GERROUTA HERE!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by iguita: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Your head correct. Just imagine what how unimportant that office is to you now..... It would have still been so if you had caused mayhem then.
alphaconde:
act of reason

actions should be careful thought out before execution. nothing pains more than proceeding on an act in error.

i once lost an election in the university and my supporters seeing that i was loosing ask that the elections be disrupted so that we can correct our errors in a rerun. at that moment in a matter of minutes i thought everything through and asked that they remain calm. from that moment i felt peace even as a loser.

i recall jonathans call to buhari

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by dungburu: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
Worst bigot upnorth. Buhari is a learner in bigotry compared to this man.
You are very correct sir..
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

This is one thing peasants never understand. They fail to reason like kings. Too much emotion. They are always holding grudges. Peasants like to be right, always waiting to say "I told you so". Kings don't care about being right, they want to win. Victory is the ultimate objective. But peasants, whether or not they suffer, they just want to be right. That's why success is always far away from them.

Exactly!! Someone mixes emotions with politics and he hopes to go far? For where?

Who cares about your tears? Pick yourself up, dust your agenda, restrategise and fight again
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Babzrockman:
This is a welcome development. We the Kano residents know the emerging tension in d city and the love he enjoys among his people.

He shelves d visit to avert blood shed and nothing more.

Exactly
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by Omeokachie: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Living in exile
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by uboma(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
nurshah:

Chickened out? Likes of you love blood shed .. Not ever one is violent dear. Face your life and make something out of it

I am not a violent person and do not encourage violence in any form.

You need to stop jumping to conclusions.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit by mourtayo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Teewhy2:
None of these old time politicians is suitable for the Aso rock job in 2019. we need a young professional who has proven to be a success in his/her field of operation.
Abeg like who and who be that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva / PDP Governors Meet In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / 987 Properties Recovered From Okorocha Returned To Owners, Imo Govt Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.