Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,531 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (61572 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Ahmadu74(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na God catch am
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Bola1914: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Anyone committing adultery with a woman is lacking good sense- Proverbs 6:32.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Uziyl(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
lwkmd... them remould the guy face.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by noziz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
y u go enter another man's hole? ntoor!!!
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Evince(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship...

That's the way the cookies crumble
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Mryacks: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
All these lying bloggers.

How do we know that he was beaten because of sleeping with another man's wife?

Same thing I asked myself. Why will he gladly take pictures of him beaten black and blue to show as evidene

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Hosywhite(f): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
I wonder why our Baba wey dey up there,put dat thing in between men's leg..d thing dey cause wahala since ages..
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
They shouldn't have taken laws into their hands, beating him won't solve the problem.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
sleek82:
marry first!
I dey suspect you man. Be faithful! All these puna_holes are the same. I see no difference please. Change your thoughts and change view.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Shollybay70: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
When I see comments about "a man sleeping with another man's wife", I laugh. Yes, I have always emphasized that it is MORALLY WRONG for a man to sleep with another man's wife... Too bad! But my question in annoyance is: " What do you say about the "Bitch" that knows she's a married woman before opening her legs for another man? If this man that was beaten like this has a wife, then his wife too MUST GO AND BEAT THAT SHAMELESS WOMAN, IN THE SAME MANNER, FOR SLEEPING WITH HER HUSBAND. AN EYE FOR AN EYE. SHIKENNA!!!
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Macmoni(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2018
u forgot to add purple orange green and rainbow
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Kdon2: 12:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Angelanest:
A man was beaten mercilessly and left injured for allegedly sleeping with another man's wife. Facebook user, Fortune Eshio Chaba, who lives in Lagos took the the platform to share pictures of the man and his swollen black eye after the serious beating.

He wrote;

They beat him black, red and black for sleeping with another person's wife! Stay away from people's wives!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-beaten-pulp-allegedly-sleeping-another-mans-wife-photos.html

Abeg Se na agbero beat am? Sorry. for asking cos na dem dey beat person like dis.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by focus7: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2018
If you check well the man will be an Igbo man .
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Himmler: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Chai, see mending
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Afritop(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2018
ITS GOOD FOR HIS CHILDREN NOT TO RECOGNIZE HIM WHEN THEY VISIT THIS PLATFORM.
THEY WILL JUST SAY THIS LOOKS LIKE DADDY. AND CONCLUDE WITH THANK GOODNESS ITS NOT HIM, AND THEN THEY VISIT THE NEXT THREAD
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Binchim(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2018
TruffleButter:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander...when do we start beating cheating wives too?

I guess the woman would have been hospitalized by now, if that's not the case then this is injustice because I don't think the woman was raped at gun point.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by dammycamby: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
I am very happy oo, at least this will serve as deterrence to others . I really hate cheaters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / 30 Private Jets Land In Minna For Babangida's Daughter’s Wedding Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.