Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Join JAMB HELP Facebook Group To See Likely Questions For JAMB 2018. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Join JAMB HELP Facebook Group To See Likely Questions For JAMB 2018. (772 Views)

JAMB Repeated Questions For 2021 UTME | Likely Questions To Expect / Some Likely Questions From 2019 UTME Text (SWEET SIXTEEN) / Join JAMB UTME 2019 CANDIDATES Whatsapp Group Now ! (study& Info Group) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join JAMB HELP Facebook Group To See Likely Questions For JAMB 2018. by dalexz4(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Are you preparing for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (jamb) C.B.T 2018 examination? I have a good news for you.

First, we don't provide expo. No, we don't offer that but you'll meet with other JAMBITES and get to solve likely questions together in the group.

One thing you should clearly take note of here is that the JAMB 2018 examination expo is not a guarantee.
Join this group today and never regret joining the group because all your questions will be answered and hard questions will be solved in the group.

Click the link below to Join.

https://www./jambhelp2018/

Re: Join JAMB HELP Facebook Group To See Likely Questions For JAMB 2018. by dalexz4(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
lalasticlala,mynd44,seun grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Scholarship Alert With Monthly Stipend / Please Help! I Didn't Submit My Registration Slip During Jamb / The First University In Nigeria: "Separating Fact From Fable".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.