Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Singer Mr P Shares Photos Of His New Clothing Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Mr P Shares Photos Of His New Clothing Line (1058 Views)

Fake Clothes Of Zlatan's Newly Launched Clothing Line Spotted In Aba (Pix,Video) / Nigerian Singer ,mr Eazi Sells Portfolio Company, Vydia, For $1bn / Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Mr P Shares Photos Of His New Clothing Line by misano(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerian singer Peter Okoye of defunct P. Square has branched out into the fashion industry.

The solo singer recently posted photos of his new clothing line as he announced his fashion designing business via Instagram.

Posing in an all-back assemble with his name crested in front, Peter Okoye captioned it: “Hey guys this is from my new clothing line collections! Don’t worry about the bold name by the way. What do you guys think? #ClassicP #ByM rP”

https://juicylinksmag.com/2018/01/29/%e2%80%8bsinger-mr-p-shares-photos-of-his-new-clothing-line/

Fynestboi
MissyB3
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Singer Mr P Shares Photos Of His New Clothing Line by cruzita(f): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mr p ,pls i'm used to psquare
Re: Singer Mr P Shares Photos Of His New Clothing Line by doyinisaac(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
Mr p ,pls i'm used to psquare

Re: Singer Mr P Shares Photos Of His New Clothing Line by PheezyLee(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
he gatz diversify as music no dey pay again

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / Sunny Ade Vs Chief Abioro--shameful Act By A "Youth Leader" On Twitter / Face Of Naijapals.com Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.