Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,530 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

How To Cure Absent-minded - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Cure Absent-minded (418 Views)

Memes To Cure Boredom [photos] / UTME Candidates Won’t Score Zero, Even When Absent – JAMB / Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Absent-minded by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
A famous traveler was giving a befitting lecture about the wonderful places he had been on earth, and he happened to remember some fascinating places and was moved to make a comment like;
“There are some spectacular places that one can never forget”

At the point of finishing his statement, an old lady in the back sit, stood up and timidly asked; “oh, my lovely son, can you tell me where I could get a pair? I am always forgetting my pair”

May be, like this old lady you are continually plagued by misplacing or forgetting certain items. Sometimes, you waste so much a time searching for items like glasses or pencils you used drawing immediately which is usually perched behind your ear.

Are you the type that always scream at every body saying; I think I just finished using this thing now? And as a lady, you are constantly late for events, because you could not remember the exact date again. Or do you many a times scatter the house because you cannot find your favorite lipsticks?

If the answer to all these is “yes” please run, do not even think about walking, run to this blog, particularly this article and while running carry your friends, brothers, mothers and fathers along.

Condemn me not, if I have hit the nail at the head with the above statements. Nothing to argue about, I am certain that I have, because, few among us are fortunate enough not to be absent-minded.

Remember, poor memory is quite different from absent-mindedness. This is because; people with excellent memory can also be absent-minded.

In the universities even at home, we have all heard about the absent-minded professor right! Who may bid his wife goodnight and kiss the cat in place of his wife. This does not mean he lacks good memory no! Because, to be a professor you must be laden with excellent memory so,

There are things that will help you come out of absent-mindedness; ----- http://kingsleyanyi.com/articles.php

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics For Final Year Student | Download Complete Project ( Chapter 1-5) / Help / BUK Part-time Undergraduate Admission Details For 2017/2018 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.