Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? (1112 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / Sex Starved Husband / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by 9jaSuperWoman(f): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
My husband did something that is really paining me o... I'm the quiet one and he's the outspoken one, so whenever we argue, he will want to defend himself to the last.

So over the weekend, we did a lot of work especially him and while he was
busy working, I was cooking. He didn't want to tell me how far he has gone with the chores he was doing and he didn't want me to assist him either because of my nasal allergy and I was angry, because I felt he's seeing me as very weak to do serious chores.

When we were eating, I accused him of being sneaky about the chores. He ignored me.. I stopped eating, I did not even carry my meat..I went to sit down and turned my face away.(Yea I'm petty and spoilt like that).

Mr boo did not say anything, he kept eating and started chewing his meat very well so I will hear him...and I was very very hungry because I've been waiting for him to finish the chores so we eat together as usual. He did not just ignore me, he went ahead and ate my big meat.

I just swallowed saliva immediately he started chewing my own meat because I knew it was my meat he was eating at that moment...

With that anger, I went to sleep with hunger but he did not beg me to eat unlike before. Meanwhile, no sex because we are trying to make babies, so he's storing his "something" to be rich enough to fertilize during ovulation.

Only for him to wake me up in the morning, he apologised, we prayed and he turned to me and said
"Baby, do you know why I ignored you when you were just talking and talking yesterday?"
"No, why...So you know you were doing it intentionally abi?"
He laughed and then said "..... I know you are restless because you've not been banged... You know if it's before, as you are just talking, I'd just carry you, kiss you and knack you very well and you'll become dumb, so just calm down, we have few days left..."

Chai, that was like adding salt to injury... I felt embarrassed and most of all, I felt like a wild dog on her heat period.

Are women usually restless when they are sex starved?

http://9jasuperwoman..com.ng/2018/01/am-i-really-sex-starved.html?m=1
Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by FvckShiT(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
-YES they fůcking love coçks alot

4 Likes

Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by Captleverage: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
I don't think this is an issue to discuss with a lady in public take my number 08032773199 lemme air my opinion

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by taylor88(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by Khd95(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
who exactly are u asking

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by gabinogem(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy funny post

Not all women though...& not all men go gaga over sex as well.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by Akious2k2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Okay
Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
It's too obvious a single wrote it. The story doesn't make sense. Next.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
9jaSuperWoman:
My husband did something that is really paining me o... I'm the quiet one and he's the outspoken one, so whenever we argue, he will want to defend himself to the last.

So over the weekend, we did a lot of work especially him and while he was
busy working, I was cooking. He didn't want to tell me how far he has gone with the chores he was doing and he didn't want me to assist him either because of my nasal allergy and I was angry, because I felt he's seeing me as very weak to do serious chores.

When we were eating, I accused him of being sneaky about the chores. He ignored me.. I stopped eating, I did not even carry my meat..I went to sit down and turned my face away.(Yea I'm petty and spoilt like that).

Mr boo did not say anything, he kept eating and started chewing his meat very well so I will hear him...and I was very very hungry because I've been waiting for him to finish the chores so we eat together as usual. He did not just ignore me, he went ahead and ate my big meat.

I just swallowed saliva immediately he started chewing my own meat because I knew it was my meat he was eating at that moment...

With that anger, I went to sleep with hunger but he did not beg me to eat unlike before. Meanwhile, no sex because we are trying to make babies, so he's storing his "something" to be rich enough to fertilize during ovulation.

Only for him to wake me up in the morning, he apologised, we prayed and he turned to me and said
"Baby, do you know why I ignored you when you were just talking and talking yesterday?"
"No, why...So you know you were doing it intentionally abi?"
He laughed and then said "..... I know you are restless because you've not been banged... You know if it's before, as you are just talking, I'd just carry you, kiss you and knack you very well and you'll become dumb, so just calm down, we have few days left..."

Chai, that was like adding salt to injury... I felt embarrassed and most of all, I felt like a wild dog on her heat period.

Are women usually restless when they are sex starved?

http://9jasuperwoman..com.ng/2018/01/am-i-really-sex-starved.html?m=1
guy u funny no be small, no matter how i vex, e no dey reach where food dey oh, i will eat the food lick the plate then continue my vexing..
Re: Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Captleverage:
I don't think this is an issue to discuss with a lady in public take my number 08032773199 lemme air my opinion
Bros, calm down na

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife Is Not Your Slave! / “I Got It From My Mama” – Endowed Lady With Curvy Backside Says (photos) / Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.