Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Earn Daily From Your Bitcoin Investment With USI-TECH - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Daily From Your Bitcoin Investment With USI-TECH (326 Views)

How Reliable Is Usi-tech / Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Daily From Your Bitcoin Investment With USI-TECH by olayinka00(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello

My name is Koya Olayinka, I am sure you are following up on developments with this amazing boom of bitcoin. Its $11,340 at the time of this writing. I have watch it move from $1,200 ro $17,000 last year, which present over 900% growth within 12 months. Wow

I would like to introduction you to an investment opportunity where you earn passive income in bitcoin made possible by USI-Tech. USI-Tech stands for United Software Intelligence. They are not a startup company. They specialize in developing Auto-Trading Software in Forex, cryptocurrency and commodities.

Their second product which was launch last year 2016 November is the BTC-Package. This product afford us the opportunity to invest in bitcoin and earn passive income. You earn 1% daily in bitcoin (Monday to Friday)

Earn 10% commission on your direct referral, 3% commission on 2nd level to 8th level indirect referral and 1% on 9th level Indirect to 12th Level indirect referral

Reinvest to compound your earning

Withdraw daily in bitcoin

Invest 1Package equal 50euro worth of bitcoin, 2Package equal 100euro worth of bitcoin, likewise 10Package equal 500euro worth of bitcoin.

Signup for Free by clicking the link below

https://olayinka00.usitech-int.com/

Still not sure of USI-Tech ������
click the link below and watch the short video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zluWDP1EN6E&t=9s

(1) (Reply)

Your Money Your Birds. / How Do One Get To Own An Oil Well / What You Must Know Before Investing In Landed Property In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.