Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,397 members, 7,891,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex (734 Views)

Why Do POS Operators Always Ask This? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex by X3codedcom: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
You see, men are not dogs. Not all of them are mad. They are not all sex maniacs that once they see you, they descend on you and finish up before you could open your mouth and say no. Not all the men on the street wants to get into your pants. I'm going to be real and down to earth with this article. See full post on why men will always ask you for Sex @ http://x3coded..com/2018/01/why-men-always-ask-for-sex.html

The way some ladies complain men are always asking them for sex really baffles me. Why sex, why not marriage proposal? Why do men always want to sleep with you? Why is it that every single guy who asks you out is always hitting you for sex? Why won't they marry you unless they have a taste of the forbidden fruit? What is the problem because this is a big problem! It is not something to be proud of, if all what men see about you is your body and nothing more. It is a cause for alarm!

You Need to
1. CHECK YOUR DRESSING: A female's body means nothing to her. You are used to seeing your breasts and every soft body part all your life. It doesn't mean a thing to you but to guys it means the universe! Men are moved by sight. Wearing armless (exposing your shaved armpit and upper arm) can turn a man on talkless of the low neckline exposing the cleavage of your breasts. Tight trousers, tights (panty hose) which shows the shape of your buttock, mini and micro mini skirts exposing your thigh all can make a man go wild! Better face reality now and mind the way you dress. Some ladies say it doesn't matter. Men should be able to control themselves. They are entitled to what they wear. Then you should be able to control yourself when they start asking you for sex and not come here lamenting all men are dogs!

I saw some ladies around Church area some hours ago and I whistled. Jesus Christ! The gown (not really a gown, the top was very short clung to her body like her second skin and right through the window of the car, I was literally, looking at the shape of her buttock! It was like oh God! She thought she looked so beautiful but well, she looked so seductive! This are people returning from a church service, it will take the power of the Most High God and the special anointing of the Holy Ghost for touts guys not to sleep with this ladies that even a mad man can rape them before she gets to her destination! It was that baaad!!!

2. LEARN HOW TO SIT: Some ladies don't know how to sit. Expecially the skirt wearing sisters. You sit in front of a guy and open your laps, what do you want him to see? A trance? Yeah, he saw a lot of it! Always close your thigh when you are sitting whether infront of a guy or not. Not sitting very well can become a habit and follow you around. And you wonder why all the brothers in the church wants to sleep with you!

I was on a bike one day and saw a fully grown, mature lady sitting in front of her shop with her thigh thrown apart. She wore a short gown and was sitting facing the express road! The whole world had a complete assess to her holy of holies, may the Lord have mercy! If men start asking her for sex, she will tell us she doesn't know why men are disturbing her. Aunty, If I catch ehn...

Well,... There are about 10 Solid reasons why men will always ask you for sex. See the 10 of them here @ https://x3coded..com/2018/01/why-men-always-ask-for-sex.html
Most girls I known are victims of number #5 what about you?

1 Share

Re: Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
. grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex by Jabioro: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Yawn! Looking for any pants to devour ,

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? / Which Situation Is Worse A Or B / Unilag List Of Affordable, Fully Furnished & Serviced Hostels(with Prices)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.