Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Stress Is Too Much (dating) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stress Is Too Much (dating) (8314 Views)

Ladies After Reading This U Will Realize Men Does Not Worth The Stress / How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? / Guys, Avoid Her If She Is Out Of Your League. Save Yourself The Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Amadaz:
yiure so on point... My babe have been on my neck to get a phone for her after she lost her phone but on a second thought I said to myself....if I buy this phone she would use it to chat and connect with some dude she thinks is better than me and richer than me, so I decided to play her each time she talks about it. I prefer her sharing phones with her mum or siblings

Good plan, funny enough girls like guys that are firm.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2018
prodiG:
You talk true my brother.I'm currently passing through the same ordeal.Used to manage what i had comfortably before i met this girl.Since then she has bled my dry embarassed Looking for a way 2 dump without it being obvious.I no do again

Depending on the girl na to call her tell her say you no be bill gates oh. Man will have money buy man needs yo find his way first.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2018
Y
donsimo:

White woman, that's a. No no for me oh. I used to dream and swear I would only marry a White woman. I respected the class, the lady like attitudes, the reserve. But that is a culture long passed, na the things I see and hear just make me shake my head. I would never consider it anymore, British girl's are loose like hell, sex doesn't even phase them.
American women, mostly golddiggers, without an ironclad prenuptial, don't try it.
I don't think Asiana marry blacks but even their men are complaining. Latinos may be good but the cheating would really bother me.

I think find one young pretty poor girl and build here to your specifically, she must be a virgin too oh, I that's the best approach, cause all this other girls are doing competition and aiming to be the next toke.
you have good points though. Watin man go do now, I really want peace in my mind all these girls drama and wahala I no sabi at all.

Where man go run go now sad

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by prodiG(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2018
donsimo:

Depending on the girl na to call her tell her say you no be bill gates oh. Man will have money buy man needs yo find his way first.
The babe phone even get fault.She has been hinting that i should get her a new phone but i keep posting her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Amadaz:
yiure so on point... My babe have been on my neck to get a phone for her after she lost her phone but on a second thought I said to myself....if I buy this phone she would use it to chat and connect with some dude she thinks is better than me and richer than me, so I decided to play her each time she talks about it. I prefer her sharing phones with her mum or siblings
phone ke. Lol that's much oh.
Except you do yahoo or you are super boxed up why would you buy a gf phone.

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Yoshy: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2018
We all know the truth, when God finally starts giving you money, satan provides you a girlfriend.

To all Young men like me, unless it's a carefully defined relationship(dating to marry), with a girl that has something doing or something to offer, RUN, I repeat, RUN, don't waste your energy, time, emotions and money.

I sadly see some guys that will make little money, the next is to look for a GF, SMH.

9 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Yoshy:
We all know the truth, when God finally starts giving you money, satan provides you a girlfriend.

To all Young men like me, unless it's a carefully defined relationship(dating to marry), with a girl that has something doing or something to offer, RUN, I repeat, RUN, don't waste your energy, time, emotions and money.

I sadly see some guys that will make little money, the next is to look for a GF, SMH.

you are right bro. The amount of attention can lead one to doom. this January man needs to set priorities right and plan for the future well.
This thread has made me see that am not the only weird one out. No time

4 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Amadaz(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Letzdothething:
phone ke. Lol that's much oh.
Except you do yahoo or you are super boxed up why would you buy a gf phone.
Lol... No be small thing bro. She says if I truly love her there should be no limit to what I can do for her. I've admitted to her I'll buy her a phone and a laptop but inside me I know I won't do any of those.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2018
Amadaz:
Lol... No be small thing bro. She says if I truly love her there should be no limit to what I can do for her. I've admitted to her I'll buy her a phone and a laptop but inside me I know I won't do any of those.
hahahaha if you truely Iove her hmmm that one strong oh.
It's not as though if you were broke she would stay.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2018
From the numerous advice I got here which positively correlates with what I was thinking prior to the thread, I'll have to let her go gradually I can't kill myself. It's a burden staying single but it's a more burden being in a relationship at the wrong time or with the wrong person.

Fingers crossed.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by idu1(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Run away from broke and demanding leeches (girls).
Use your money to enrich and setup your life and marry a highly matured lady later.

My friend op what you need now fuvkmate. Look for smallie for your area and be fuvking her and be giving her small small change like 1k make e no pass 2k o I warn u undecided Don't keep anyone say na your girlfriend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by busybrains: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Omo I so love this thread. Everything una dey talk for here dey resonate wella with me. If say I get energy na to dey preach this tin everywhere make boys hear. In many ways, relationships/marriage isn't what it used to be, especially for men. I could write a thesis on this subject and I might.

Omo this thread na our beer parlor o. One bottle of alomo for you OP. When I settle down at the office I might share more on this subject.

The good thing is that we are still in the month of January so there is still plenty of time for guys to realign their orientation and plan accordingly before they wake up wondering where 2018 went. Time waits for no one.

2008 still feels like 2 years ago to me.

8 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2018
idu1:
Use your money to enrich and setup your life and marry a highly matured lady later.

My friend op what you need now fuvkmate. Look for smallie for your area and be fuvking her and be giving her small small change like 1k make e no pass 2k o I warn u undecided Don't keep anyone say na your girlfriend.
fvck small small girls ke? Bro I don't do that. Once in a while I go clubbing and have sex with a loose girl and pay.
I always try to keep my private life private grin
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2018
busybrains:
Omo I so love this thread. Everything una dey talk for here dey resonate wella with me. If say I get energy na to dey preach this tin everywhere make boys hear. In many ways, relationships/marriage isn't what it used to be, especially for men. I could write a thesis on this subject and I might.

Omo this thread na our beer parlor o. One bottle of alomo for you OP. When I settle down at the office I might share more on this subject.

The good thing is that we are still in the month of January so there is still plenty of time for guys to realign their orientation and plan accordingly before they wake up wondering where 2018 went. Time waits for no one.

2008 still feels like 2 years ago to me.
Time waits for no man true talk brother.

One needs to protect his interest first as that is paramount.
I dey office too but mine is not that strick grin

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by pocohantas(f): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2018
It's a very simple sturv.
Tell her dating her has been very expensive... grin

Next time date a financially independent lady.
That's if you won't end up feeling emasculated.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2018
pocohantas:
It's a very simple sturv.
Tell her dating her has been very expensive... grin

Next time date a financially independent lady.
That's if you won't end up feeling emasculated.
I don't like your last statement though but am not offended. Thanks for contributing.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by idu1(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Letzdothething:
fvck small small girls ke? Bro I don't do that. Once in a while I go clubbing and have sex with a loose girl and pay.
Ibalwaysbtry to keep my private life private grin
All your loose girls are tall?

You mean you can't do 20 years old lady?
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2018
idu1:
All your loose girls are tall?

You mean you can't do 20 years old lady?
20 yrs is not a small girl
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by marvin902(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Amadaz:

kinda in your position right now..
don they post am since august last year..
would have bought her the phone before the end of the year..
buh she won come dey choose on top my money..
am now contemplating putting her out of her misery grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by mgtow: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2018
idu1:

Don't fvck small small girls in your area learn to keep your business private. Besides they can't take care of themselves so could very easily accidentally get pregnant and she could be so stewpid to point a finger at you. Who is going to believe your cries that you always used protection?

Pay as you go, is the way to go.

My biggest problem with women is their hypergamous nature and as such, I never go above and beyond for anyone. If pursuing a babe is going to stress me unduly financially, emotionally and pschologically, I cut my losses and run. Nigerian guys need to be better at doing a cost benefit analysis when it comes to women. If the cost of the undertaking is worth more than whatever benefit you feel might accrue to you, then it is not worth it. Most of the time what is the man's benefit? To thrust back and forth between the thighs of a woman before spilling forth seed. Some men pass through hoops and unspeakable ordeals (to the detriment of their own dignity and self respect) to achieve this aim which begs the question: Is it really worth it?

TIPS:

1. Never go for a girl if she shows zero interest in you. Go for the ones who "innocently and unassumingly" orbit around you. She messages you randomly, compliments you, calls you to just say hi, etc. We all have admirers but most guys are blind to green light or as I have come to discover lately, they don't even bother to decode the subtle signals that these ladies are passing because like me, they have decided that it's really not worth the stress.

2. If she calls you 3 to 4 times, make sure you only call her once or twice.

3. Never be the first one to say I love you. It makes you appear needy and clingy. If she says it reply. If she doesn't, don't bring it up.

4. If a woman tries to use her pvssy to exert some form of control over you, disqualify her immediately. For instance if she says "Hmm if you don't buy me that Peruvian hair I asked for you're not touching me tonight. You'll never get a piece of this." Reply with: "Who wants to touch a ugly baboon like you? Keep dreaming, mumu!" Always let her know she can't control or manipulate you by dangling her pvssy in front of you like a carrot. Invalidate her and put her in place. Wreck her self esteem. They know deep down that they are all hoes, and in their quiet moments they feel bad about it. Use this knowledge to your advantage..

5. If you are in a relationship and you notice her slipping away or changing in front of you, resist your impulses to MAN UP. What do I mean by manning up? Don't start giving her more attention or start calling her more or showering her with gifts, you will lose her faster because she is already on her way out and will see you as a beta male who can't get something better if or when she leaves. If you notice her slipping away - DO NOTHING. Act like you don't even notice. Preferably, stop making any effort altogether. JUST STOP. Assume a siddon-look disposition and she will think twice before leaving you. If she does, good riddance. What you are doing is valuing and respecting yourself above all else.

The media has brainwashed men in thinking they need to jump through hoops or pass through the jaws of the tiger to win the affection of a lady you love. The result of this is an overabundance of supplicating men and a bunch of females with an over-exaggerated and over-inflated sense of worth. Refuse to be part of the crowd. Stand up tall and proud, which is what a real man should be. You will discover that the women that want to be in your life will jump through hoops and do whatever it takes to be in your life. I'm speaking from experience.

I took the time to write this because the dating game is stacked against men and most times we end up the losers, holding the short end of the stick. However this phenomenon is not new. The dissatisfaction has spread from Asia down to the West, as more and more men are feeling more alienated and deciding altogether that relationships and marriage aren't worth it any more. And how can it be worth it? Over there the woman you have married and invested in can destroy your life on a whim by taking away almost everything you have ever worked for. The white girls aren't any better guys. No where is safe. In the near future women will begin to complain about a real scarcity of men and it will be obvious for all to see, especially as they grow older and options begin to dwindle. Shebi wen you don flash green light tire and nobody gree respond you go dey run go shiloh? Contunu!

The major problems of woman have always been their unrealistic expectations. Nothing is ever enough. Once you realize this you won't even stress yourself no more. Life is eazi mehn!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by mgtow: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Amadaz:

You see that love of a thing? That's what they use to scam guys.

"If you really love me, you will..."

Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by mgtow: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2018
marvin902:

kinda in your position right now..
don they post am since august last year..
would have bought her the phone before the end of the year..
buh she won come dey choose on top my money..
am now contemplating putting her out of her misery grin grin grin grin

Your instinct is trying to tell you something. Listen to it. Whenever I'm beginning to feel used, I can always feel it. It is more of a feeling.

Tell me though, what is the most expensive thing she has ever bought for you?

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2018
mgtow:

Don't fvck small small girls in your area learn to keep your business private. Besides they can't take care of themselves so could very easily accidentally get pregnant and she could be so stewpid to point a finger at you. Who is going to believe your cries that you always used protection?

Pay as you go, is the way to go.

My biggest problem with women is their hypergamous nature and as such, I never go above and beyond for anyone. If pursuing a babe is going to stress me unduly financially, emotionally and pschologically, I cut my losses and run. Nigerian guys need to be better at doing a cost benefit analysis when it comes to women. If the cost of the undertaking is worth more than whatever benefit you feel might accrue to you, then it is not worth it. Most of the time what is the man's benefit? To thrust back and forth between the thighs of a woman before spilling forth seed. Some men pass through hoops and unspeakable ordeals (to the detriment of their own dignity and self respect) to achieve this aim which begs the question: Is it really worth it?

TIPS:

1. Never go for a girl if she shows zero interest in you. Go for the ones who "innocently and unassumingly" orbit around you. She messages you randomly, compliments you, calls you to just say hi, etc. We all have admirers but most guys are blind to green light or as I have come to discover lately, they don't even bother to decode the subtle signals that these ladies are passing because like me, they have decided that it's really not worth the stress.

2. If she calls you 3 to 4 times, make sure you only call her once or twice.

3. Never be the first one to say I love you. It makes you appear needy and clingy. If she says it reply. If she doesn't, don't bring it up.

4. If a woman tries to use her pvssy to exert some form of control over you, disqualify her immediately. For instance if she says "Hmm if you don't buy me that Peruvian hair I asked for you're not touching me tonight. You'll never get a piece of this." Reply with: "Who wants to touch a ugly baboon like you? Keep dreaming, mumu!" Always let her know she can't control or manipulate you by dangling her pvssy in front of you like a carrot. Invalidate her and put her in place. Wreck her self esteem. They know deep down that they are all hoes, and in their quiet moments they feel bad about it. Use this knowledge to your advantage..

5. If you are in a relationship and you notice her slipping away or changing in front of you, resist your impulses to MAN UP. What do I mean by manning up? Don't start giving her more attention or start calling her more or showering her with gifts, you will lose her faster because she is already on her way out and will see you as a beta male who can't get something better if or when she leaves. If you notice her slipping away - DO NOTHING. Act like you don't even notice. Preferably, stop making any effort altogether. JUST STOP. Assume a siddon-look disposition and she will think twice before leaving you. If she does, good riddance. What you are doing is valuing and respecting yourself above all else.

The media has brainwashed men in thinking they need to jump through hoops or pass through the jaws of the tiger to win the affection of a lady you love. The result of this is an overabundance of supplicating men and a bunch of females with an over-exaggerated and over-inflated sense of worth. Refuse to be part of the crowd. Stand up tall and proud, which is what a real man should be. You will discover that the women that want to be in your life will jump through hoops and do whatever it takes to be in your life. I'm speaking from experience.

I took the time to write this because the dating game is stacked against men and most times we end up the losers, holding the short end of the stick. However this phenomenon is not new. The dissatisfaction has spread from Asia down to the West, as more and more men are feeling more alienated and deciding altogether that relationships and marriage aren't worth it any more. And how can it be worth it? Over there the woman you have married and invested in can destroy your life on a whim by taking away almost everything you have ever worked for. The white girls aren't any better guys. No where is safe. In the near future women will begin to complain about a real scarcity of men and it will be obvious for all to see, especially as they grow older and options begin to dwindle. Shebi wen you don flash green light tire and nobody gree respond you go dey run go shiloh? Contunu!

The major problems of woman have always been their unrealistic expectations. Nothing is ever enough. Once you realize this you won't even stress yourself no more. Life is eazi mehn!
You made lots of good point.
cant emphasize it more.

Good points bro.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Op the best you can help yourself with is this : stop dating for now and focus on building your financial reserve. Have self control on your feelings and emotions. Cut your girlfriend loose. You don't need her for now.
Just forget about love affairs. Focus on platonic relationships. Then later when u are strong money wise, u can then focus on having a meaningful relationship that will lead to marriage.

That's my two cents.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by marvin902(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2018
mgtow:

Your instinct is trying to tell you something. Listen to it. Whenever I'm beginning to feel used, I can always feel it. It is more of a feeling.

Tell me though, what is the most expensive thing she has ever bought for you?

nothing my brother undecided undecided..
nat a single thing

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:
Op the best you can help yourself with is this : stop dating for now and focus on building your financial reserve. Have self control on your feelings and emotions. Cut your girlfriend loose. You don't need her for now.
Just forget about love affairs. Focus on platonic relationships. Then later when u are strong money wise, u can then focus on having a meaningful relationship that will lead to marriage.

That's my two cents.
i got that. that's why am kinda single now.
Last year i had several but had to call it off because of the stress.

Thanks
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Letzdothething:

Thanks

That's a good decision. Enjoy your single life for now while you look to increase your career/work focus. Believe me the ladies will come once they see you are successful. They love ready made things angry

Stay cool bro wink
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Letzdothething:

Thanks

Better. You are on the right track now.
smiley
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Belafonte(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Jennifer15:
... Don't live in pains, make it clear to her that you are still trying to fix ur life. U better do that before she renders u useless. Date a girl that has something doing abi u wan chop her beauty or na u be papa ni? No insult abeg.

Nice one, Jen. Great comment.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by mgtow: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2018
marvin902:

nothing my brother undecided undecided..
nat a single thing

Therein lies the answer you seek.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by marvin902(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2018
mgtow:

Therein lies the answer you seek.

true talk..
at a point i was bothered buh i really don't think about it anymore....
too many things on my mind a chick is hardly my prb smiley smiley
i tell her more no than yes self
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Belafonte(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2018
idu1:

Flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you, my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / Underneath The Hijab

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.