Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP (16437 Views)

3 Years Of APC Onging Visible Achievements Vs 16 Year Pdp's Failures / A 3 Year Apc Failure Vs A 16 Year Pdp Failure / Buhari Accepts To Lead AU Anti-corruption Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by bart10: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bullharry is kwarrapt grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by Wahabalao: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Yes Is A Comedy Of D Year 4 Give D President Dat Use Coded 2 Steal Our Money Both Of U And Dat Au Anticorruption Are Army Robber If Nt U Need Come Ask B4 U Will Deceive Dis Thief Any Post Most People No We Av Hand Over Both All Dem 2 Almight God I No All Of Dem Suffer At Last,
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by blacknp(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elukapendragon:
How did I manage to be in this country so long? :'\
Go ask your papa for parlor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by blacknp(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pavarottii:
Actually even my 8years old sister won't believe that buhari is not corrupt...

This is a joke... That won't get people laughing... Rather angry... AU should tender an apology to Nigerians.
If your sister is 8, how old are you?I believe your parents should be the ones on this thread,you should be studying for Jamb?Joint admission matriculation board will not ask you any questions about apc or pdp go and study?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by tblaq: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
When PDP talk about kuruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by maclatunji: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
PDP are deeply pained. E pain dem.

Stand up for Champion Buhari #LOL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by Apina(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
martineverest:
from the originator of corruption,pdp
People make up parties and the APC has roughly 50% of its members from that same corrupt party, so who's deceiving who? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by israelmao(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerian anti-corruption fight template or model not yet a good in practice.
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by positivethought: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2018
I'm sorry for those that still believe the farce that buhari is clean,honest,transparent etc,buhari is just a deadly scheming green snake in the green grass.right now all in a bid to falsely n deceptively appeared not to use government funds for party n electoral purpose come 2019,massive looting of funds under different guises to build a strong financial war chest in preparation for the electionsis going on, sometimes last year there was a story about disquiet in the DSS due to non payment of allowances n the director was said to have responded that it was due to effort to raise funds for 2019,when the illegal payments of subsidy was unearthed recently, osinanjo foolishly claimed it was NNPC n not the government that is paying,just recently saraki cried out about the monumental fleece going on in the petroleum sector yet some fools will want us to believe that buhari n his APC gang are clean while every other person outside is corrupt,but time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by MONITZ: 1:28am On Jan 30, 2018
BlackAfrican:

If you have nothing meaningful to say, you keep quiet.

What is wrong with what he wrote or are the least informed Nigerians not aware that Bubu is corrupt? The man just has a Janus face which he uses to deceive gullible Nigerians ,to this set of people Bubu can do no wrong,he is their messiah and of course we can see how much of a messiah that he is and we can surely see and feel his messianic deeds..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by seguno2: 1:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Oblang:
Never are we going to return to those looting days of PDP...

Rather YOU will remain in the worse looting of Buhari and APC.
Oya clap for yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by semyman: 2:54am On Jan 30, 2018
No shame in your dictionary, I am sure you should have sold the country if still in power
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by tuniski: 3:57am On Jan 30, 2018
bekpo:

Mr President does not need ur votes to win in 2019, Kano State votes alone surpasses ur votes put together. The 2015 election should b an eye opener. My take support Buhari to attract development in ur state. Don't Xpect development from d person u never believed in.
What development has come to Kano,katsina,Kaduna or Bauchi via their support of buhari?
Better wake up Buhari is a failure that aisha won't vote for!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by baldeagle: 4:46am On Jan 30, 2018
APC has messed up but PDP is not a better alternative.
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by Itzmizbo: 5:44am On Jan 30, 2018
For Au to give Mr kwarrupt dullardino of Nigeria anti corruption champion is a perfect example why baba Triumph called Africa shithole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by 02Kebreal(m): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2018
E-PAIN THEM......
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by bedspread: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2018
PDP spot on ..
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by bedspread: 6:31am On Jan 30, 2018
bekpo:

Mr President does not need ur votes to win in 2019, Kano State votes alone surpasses ur votes put together. The 2015 election should b an eye opener. My take support Buhari to attract development in ur state. Don't Xpect development from d person u never believed in.
Keep Decieving yourself on Kano vote....
Kano votes didn't give Buhari election in 2003, 2007, 2011.....
The Kano magic will successfully fail you and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by Blazinghigh: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2018
What a joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by ikukuhero: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2018
bekpo:

Mr President does not need ur votes to win in 2019, Kano State votes alone surpasses ur votes put together. The 2015 election should b an eye opener. My take support Buhari to attract
development in ur state. Don't Xpect development from d person u never believed in.

Right before your very eyes, you will see how Buhari will not be President in 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by bekpo(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2018
ikukuhero:

Right before your very eyes, you will see how Buhari will not be President in 2019

Be ready to hug the transformer because Buhari will be re-elected come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by bekpo(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2018
bedspread:

Be ready to commit suicide because President Buhari will be returned for d 2nd term come 2019 before ur very eye.
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by bekpo(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2018
bedspread:

Mr President will be re-elected come 2019 before your very eyes and you will do nothing about that. Be ready to commit suicide because he will be surely returned for 2nd term.
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by ofwest47(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2018
PIN DI PIN (End of the road ) take it or leaf it is still Buhari come 2019
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by Oblang(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2018
seguno2:

Rather YOU will remain in the worse looting of Buhari and APC.
Oya clap for yourself grin

Better than PDP looting...
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by Moukandjo: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2018
ikukuhero:

Don't mind him! GEJ till 2019!
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by bedspread: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2018
[s]
bekpo:

Mr President will be re-elected come 2019 before your very eyes and you will do nothing about that. Be ready to commit suicide because he will be surely returned for 2nd term.
[/s]Whether Buhari is re-elected or Not has Nothing to do with me.... Am on a Higher Level..
But I Decree that he will be Disgraced from Office. I don't even see him finishing this tenure

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by michoim(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2018
What do you expect from a party (PDP) that plunge the nation into misery through their looting skills.
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by Pavarottii(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2018
blacknp:
If your sister is 8, how old are you?I believe your parents should be the ones on this thread,you should be studying for Jamb?Joint admission matriculation board will not ask you any questions about apc or pdp go and study?
Wen I meant sister, I meant my 8years old cousin that stays with us. I graduated 3 years ago and I work with a federal govt agency...
Re: Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP by Bbdot(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2018
PDP, Always wishing to get another chance to loot and milk the country dry!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" / Bandits Open Fire In Kaduna; Kill 9, Abduct Many / 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.