Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:12 AM

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April (5621 Views)

Poll: Who Grabs The Three points?

Wigan Athletic: 33% (3 votes)
Arsenal: 55% (5 votes)
Draw: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs Wigan : Community Shield - ( 2 - 0) On 11th August 2013 / Wigan Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 19th August 2012 / Arsenal Vs Wigan Athletic (1 - 2) On April 16 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Sauron1: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
Eastbay:

@Sauron,
Easy fixtures only exist ON PAPER.It's points that count.Le Arse are definitively the choke artistes.
The sooner they realize that they cannot get anything from AW,the better for them.If I were Cesc Fabregas,I'd pack my bags and leave for Barca,cus the way I see it,Le Arse cannot win any trophy with any kind of squad.
AW's selection undid them ultimately.Thanks SAF for selling our biggest threat a quadriplegic!!!
Arsenal fans,demand more from AW.The buck stops on his table.5 trophiless seasons is big enough an indictment.

It's not about the selection. Arsenal have a mental block.
Until they win a domestic cup to clear that block, they will never win the league.
Everything that can go wrong will ALWAYS go wrong with Arsenal.

Why did Fabianski drop the ball at that vital moment?

presido1:

@ Sauron
Pls Arsene big pass that small poo, which kind of insult is that? He is a bigger poo, always hot.

U don disappoint me. . . . .
Wenger's shyte brings flies to the yard.
Your own version nor get toilet flies. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by bgees(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Wigan 3-2 Arsenal?

CLASSIC!!! cheesy
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2010
[size=20pt]plz house, wht happened to arsenal shocked shocked shocked shocked, i checked on livescore.com and arsenal was leading 2.0, i did not bother to watch it live, but i just say let me check how many goals arsenal used to distroyed wigan only to find out this poo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by presido1: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

U don disappoint me. . . . .
Wenger's shyte brings flies to the yard.
Your own version nor get toilet flies. grin grin grin grin
Even flies rejected his shiit. grin grin grin A hungry bingo will by pass it as well.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by chamotex(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Wigan 3-2 Arsenal?

Are you f'real?
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2010
@bgee ,abeg u go kill me with that
chamotex:

Are you f'real?
ur video clip o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2010
@Sauron,
How can you win anything with a bunch of players like that. . . even my former sunday league team-mates would do better than these urchins have done.
When Le Arse went unbeaten in 2004,they did it with a set of players.AW discarded them and replaced them with a set of homeless orphans.They went from unbeaten in a league season to being beaten by Wigan of all teams,pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory.
We're still waiting for the explanation on the so-called "easier fixtures".After politicking to get a Wolves player sent off,Le Arse has been battered by a 22-year old,gang-molested by their neighbours and now turned over by a basement team.The mental block you spoke of must be an air borne disease around AW.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Sauron1: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
Eastbay:

After politicking to get a Wolves player sent off,Le Arse has been battered by a 22-year old,gang-molested by their neighbours and now turned over by a basement team.The mental block you spoke of must be an air borne disease around AW.

Jokes aside, should Arsene Wenger now resign? grin grin grin grin
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by presido1: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

I think sacked should be in place of resign.

The funniest thing to me and the saddest thing to Arsenal fans is that Spurs used arsenal to cement their bid for UCL. This is unbelievable. Had Citeh used Man United in their bid for UCL spot i will stop watching football.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Sauron1: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2010
presido1:

I think sacked should be in place of resign.

The funniest thing to me and the saddest thing to Arsenal fans is that Spurs used arsenal to cement their bid for UCL. This is unbelievable. Had Citeh used Man United in their bid for UCL spot i will stop watching football. 

But Eduardo hasn't played for them.
If they had Eduardo, they woulda beaten SPURS and Wigan today.
Eduardo is the best striker in Europe. . . . .Surely, Arsenal have a rotten luck and shitty fans. grin
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Dude should be booted out and tried for fraud with Arsenal's board members.Just because he's bringing in the millions by selling off their best players,they refuse to sack an under-performing megalomaniac.
Tell me how many coaches last this long at top clubs without winning anything,even the CC?My bad.Le Arse has fallen away from the top-club genre.I'm sorry for that slip.
In fact,Arsenal's problem is spiritual.The board,players,AW,Emirates and even some fans need deliverance by bathing in the Osun River.
~Sauron~:

But Eduardo hasn't played for them.
If they had Eduardo, they woulda beaten SPURS and Wigan today.
Eduardo is the best striker in Europe. . . . .Surely, Arsenal have a rotten luck and shitty fans. grin
Another reason why Arsenal need deliverance.How can someone who tops the premiership in appearances from the bench be an asset?Thank God the Dud didn't break his ankle this time around.Otherwise,we for no hear word again,like 2008.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Sauron1: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
Eastbay:

Dude should be booted out and tried for fraud with Arsenal's board members.Just because he's bringing in the millions by selling off their best players,they refuse to sack an under-performing megalomaniac.
Tell me how many coaches last this long at top clubs without winning anything,even the CC?My bad.Le Arse has fallen away from the top-club genre.I'm sorry for that slip.
In fact,Arsenal's problem is spiritual.The board,players,AW,Emirates and even some fans need deliverance by bathing in the Osun River.

Roll Call. . . .

Doyin13
Krayola
AgabaI23
Debosky
HNIC
Dr. Kitaun
Loyika
Eldee
Duduspace

Another reason why Arsenal need deliverance.How can someone who tops the premiership in appearances from the bench be an asset?Thank God the Dud didn't break his ankle this time around.Otherwise,we for no hear word again,like 2008.

He copped hernia this season but letz be honest, if he was fit throughout. . . . .He woulda scored 40 league goals this season.
Eduardo was the top scorer in his league before coming to Arsenal and Brazil might recall him for the world cup this summer cos Dunga has belatedly realised Eduardo is better than Kaka, Pato and Fabiano. grin
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by aieromon(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2010
Asnal started their 09/10 downfall when AW refused to sign Chamakh and Melo.
Imagine what this duo would have added to their title hopes.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Sauron1: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2010
aieromon:

Asnal started their 09/10 downfall when AW refused to sign Chamakh and Melo.
Imagine what this duo would have added to their title hopes.

Brittle-boned players.
Had he bought those players, they woulda been injured as well.
Wenger is an idiot with the type of players he signs.

Chamakh is another Nasri in a centre forward position.
No guts, no fibre, no fight.
He will be another Eduardo - mark me words!
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Brittle-boned players.
Had he bought those players, they woulda been injured as well.
Wenger is an idiot with the type of players he signs.

Chamakh is another Nasri in a centre forward position.
No guts, no fibre, no fight.
He will be another Eduardo - mark me words!
That's why we blame him for fiascos like today's game.
He signed the players that led for 40 mins and managed to throw away a 2-goal lead in 10 minutes.
As for Chamakh,it's amazing how many gaynners place their hopes in him,like he's the solution to their problems.Dude was largely anonymous against Lyon.The goal credited to him in that tie was via a deflection.We'll see how he pans out.

When Bendtner was scoring late winners against the scum-of the prem teams,everybody was hailing him as a savior.Now attention turns to Chamakh,because the gay icon who used to don pink boots has forgotten how to score.Again,some of Wenger's hypnosis on Gaynnerland.I'm sure Chamakh is on his way to Emirati because it's a free transfer.By the way,add the emirate stadium as part of what needs to be consecrated to Sango ffor Le Arse to break their jinx.Since they moved in there,they have become like Ajax.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by MrTA(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2010
I couldnt really care less about Arsenal but na wa o. I just no understand this kind chokeage.losing 3-2 to wigan in the last 10mins? chei. well better luck next time o.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by nateevs(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2010
You don't say. . .
Arsenal lost ? . Hehehehe.
I just checked to see how many Wigan will refuse to concede.

This is funniest club in the history of football. There was no time Arsenal were going to win the league this season.
WTF is wrong with you fellas.
Third defeat in a row.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by chelseabmw(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2010
what angry
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Emperoh(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2010
U mean Arsenal lost?

Priceless!!!
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2010
^^^^
My guy,leave matter.
Go to the Gaynner Thread.Our guy chamotex is the resident VeeJay for MTV Base/BET and is taking your requests on behalf of Gaynners mourning a 5th trophiless season. . .
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by RuuDie(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2010
I don't know AW can do this but this Arsenal team needs a MASSIVE, MASSIVE dose of SPUNK to achieve anything in seasons to come!
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by Emperoh(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2010
Eastbay:

^^^^
My guy,leave matter.
Go to the Gaynner Thread.Our guy chamotex is the resident VeeJay for MTV Base/BET and is taking your requests on behalf of Gaynners mourning a 5th trophiless season. . .

Chai!!!! LWKMD!!!!

U mean Chamo is now a VeeJay?
Can i request for Sorry by Micheal Bolton?
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by mufasa(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2010
Emperoh:

Chai!!!! LWKMD!!!!

U mean Chamo is now a VeeJay?
Can i request for Sorry by Micheal Bolton?

Sorry ke, manage this one

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ETGMFPREU[/flash]
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by medjai(m): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2010
the passion just wasn't there. Even if they had won it wont have made any difference. They're not gonna win the league anyways. I guess they knew that already.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by member479760: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2010
money don go again!!!
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by tkb417(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2010
nakedall:

money don go again!!!
dont bet on arsenal when Fab, Asharvin are not around
the others are disabled bodied twats

who bets on a team with Diaby, Fabianski, Clichy playing 2geda with nobody to guide them?
mind u, they had Sol and Mikel as CBs shocked shocked shocked and u put ur money?

abeg dont bet on Nigeria to beat Argentina o grin grin
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by KIDIKENYI: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2010
Atleast Arsenal Fans should be afraid of other teams like Man U. Chealsea and not a team like Wigan who are weak and ovecame Gunners. Arsen Wenger need to be sack and the back line need a total Ovaerhauling, Bedtner is a lazy attacker without focus, Diaby is a long Camel without input, Nasri played well but hangs on the ball too much, Arsen wenger scored two good goals against his own team. Congratulations am thinking of joining Barcelona or Madrid to cool down by heartbeat.
Let me even ask this question did Barcelona curse Arsenal after the 4-1 defeat or is Arsen wenger Carrying JUJU to prevent the management from sacking him as a Coach? Six years without a spoon is useless because the players have nothing to show for all those donkey years,
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by RichDad1(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2010
KIDI KENYI:
is Arsen wenger Carrying JUJU to prevent the management from sacking him as a Coach? Six years without a spoon is useless because the players have nothing to show for all those donkey years,
That sounds like a UTME question, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
KIDI KENYI:
am thinking of joining Barcelona or Madrid to cool down by heartbeat.
Good for your health, the earlier the better,
Blues is da color
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by otokx(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2010
Simply pathetic.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by otolorin(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2010
why on earth didn't AW start VanP for second half? just why?
and fabianski i jus dunno,

i relegate to arsenal admirer from arsenal fan, Today! lol
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by babsmii(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2010
sack wenger, his tactics is not working, he hasn't prove the point for over 5years, , i know that'll be a bit hard since he's a massive share holder in arsenal's management.
Fabregas has better known the best for him now if he wants to be relevant cos i dont see arsenal getting anywhere until they change their own yori-yori style of play and embrace the much better ones from the other top teams.
obviously, these feeble legs can't get any better.
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal [3 - 2] On Sunday 18th April by KIDIKENYI: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2010
I know some fans will argue this but the truth is arsenal are not matured and the coach need to be sack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Wedding Of Andres Iniesta And Ana Ortiz / Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid (4 - 1) On Saturday 26th November 2011 / UCL: Arsenal Vs Marseille (0 - 0) On 1st November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.