Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

Fta Channels On W4/7 - Satellite TV Technology (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fta Channels On W4/7 (101283 Views)

Tips On How To Track W4(36e),astra(28e) And W3c (16e) On A Single 90cm Dish / Strong Decoder Srt4663x And Dstv W4/w7 Upgrade / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by thuggle(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2011
yea. Its a new freq.

Pidzo:

@Thuggle
Is it a new frequency? I thought these have been FTA all along.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by ayibatonye(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
thuggle:

yea. Its a new freq.

That frequency has been there since last year it's not new.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dmote(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2011
waoooooh dis is incredible i was trying 2 install intelsat710ku and nss722w dis morning with my magic box men come see a lot of enjoyment die now dat i'm getting up to 185 channel on my 69x like sport,movie,entertainment, Ngeo,so what else want again notting for now.my pple is better 2 go an get one of dis magic box an enjoy while it last.GO GET ONE NOW AND SEE
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by curiousman66: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2011
@dmote
can u inbox me for a private discussion please, curiousman66@gmail.com
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Femwal: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
@dmote, pls how can i get magic box & how much pls email me willymager@yahoo.com,thank dmote
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dmote(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2011
Femwal:

@dmote, pls how can i get magic box & how much pls email me willymager@yahoo.com,thank dmote
i will try to mail u but incase of incacity dis is my nos 08030706950
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by geefivez(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2011
@ dmote
am also interested in the magic box,
you can please forward the info to my mail
geefivez@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by versace400(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2011
dmote:

waoooooh dis is incredible i was trying 2 install intelsat710ku and nss722w dis morning with my magic box men come see a lot of enjoyment die now dat i'm getting up to 185 channel on my 69x like sport,movie,entertainment, Ngeo,so what else want again notting for now.my pple is better 2 go an get one of dis magic box an enjoy while it last.GO GET ONE NOW AND SEE
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by versace400(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2011
dmote:

Cant we discuss this issue at background?No need to state what u're enjoying,we all know wat it brings
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dmote(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
geefivez:

@ dmote
am also interested in the magic box,
you can please forward the info to my mail
geefivez@yahoo.com
Thanks
pls u can call me on dis nos 08030706950 so dat we can talk thanks.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dmote(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
versace400:

Cant we discuss this issue at background?No need to state what u're enjoying,we all know wat it brings
yes my nos is here u can call me if u have interest.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Pidzo(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2011
@All
The above message is addressed to who? Whose profile did 'she' see? Is this a love forum? Sorry Miss Nancy (Or whatever your name is) we discuss satellites, receivers, frequencies, etc here. No tricks here. grin grin
PS: I have a feeling this is a HE and not a SHE
Looking at Nancy's profile I am getting confused. This person has registered today at 7:12am and made 76 posts by 8:26am? Seriuos?   
The same post appears in other different threads of the forum like, European Football Thread, Jokes thread, Games, Politics, Family, Romance, Food, etc. This is stupidity at its best. A bad student of 419 grin
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by curiousman66: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
Pidzo:

@All
The above message is addressed to who? Whose profile did 'she' see? Is this a love forum? Sorry Miss Nancy (Or whatever your name is) we discuss satellites, receivers, frequencies, etc here. No tricks here. grin grin
PS: I have a feeling this is a HE and not a SHE
Looking at Nancy's profile I am getting confused. This person has registered today at 7:12am and made 76 posts by 8:26am? Seriuos?   
The same post appears in other different threads of the forum like, European Football Thread, Jokes thread, Games, Politics, Family, Romance, Food, etc. This is stupidity at its best. A bad student of 419 grin

My guy, let us stick to the rules in this house, the insult and the attack is enough!!if you got personal issues with an individual, i think it will be interest for all of us especially the newbies to be discuss outside the house so that the newbies will get the opportunity to learn new things in FTA, this is all about FTA, But if these attacks go on like this we tend to shift the focus of this forum,

"The only way one can see the difference between a wise man and absurd person is by showing maturity"
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Pidzo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Curiusman66
Did you see the post yourself or you think my response is for Dmote? I did not respond to Dmote but to a crook who must be told in straight words what he is. The moderator has removed his useless post. Why should we defend a conman in our midst? For those discussing Fta or Satellite technology thats what we encourage here and thats exactly what I said in my post. 

PS: @Dmote sorry if my post appears to be refering to you. The target has been removed by the moderator.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by curiousman66: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Pidzo, I hear you loud and clear, unfortunately i didn't see that post, but the point i was making is if we focus our attention on issues like that we end up not achieving our aim here, and this could drag us back, when an individual hit below the belt or make a very unpardonable comment, for me the best powerful weapon to attack is to ignore, I believe this will help us achieve our task here,
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Pidzo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Curiousman66
I get you Bro. Sometimes we should indeed ignore them. I was bored with him but I'll try to keep my kool though We must concentrate on our mission here. cool cool
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by versace400(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
curiousman66:

@Pidzo, I hear you loud and clear, unfortunately i didn't see that post, but the point i was making is if we focus our attention on issues like that we end up not achieving our aim here, and this could drag us back, when an individual hit below the belt or make a very unpardonable comment, for me the best powerful weapon to attack is to ignore, I believe this will help us achieve our task here,
Pls @ all, dont let us adopt that option of ignoring unhealthy posts/comments. We should continue to sensitize ourselves on the dangers of posting unlawful posts/comments. Ignoring will only give room for division and that will not augur well for the progress of the house and the growth of FTA. We suppose to be one happy family. I think we should look into the matters that brings about disagreement very carefully and look for a better way to solve them.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Pidzo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2011
@Versace400
I am listening Bro with much respect. Whatever this family of ours adopts now shall be implemented. wink
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dmote(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
my pple listen to this public service announcement crtv is back on multi tv just rescan ur decoder and enjoy while it last.peace up
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by versace400(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2011
This house is deserted. Pls the founders come back and make it more greater. The Freshers cant do it alone. Pls come back to your usual great contributions. The house have really missed you all. OLOFOFO, BADARU, TWINSTAIYE AND TWINSKENNY, GADOTOR AND THE REST pls come back we need you so much. The spirit is going down. Dont let it fall oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dolpaz: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2011
Please i could not get the required info on lyngsat, how can i go about it and can u give me a breakdown of the channels am gonna receive on the w4 satellitei really need a music and more movies channels, thanks in anticipation for ur response.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dmote(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2011
dolpaz:

Please i could not get the required info on lyngsat, how can i go about it and can u give me a breakdown of the channels am gonna receive on the w4 satellitei really need a music and more movies channels, thanks in anticipation for your response.
check kingofsat.com
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by etcwest: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
nothing on that nature on w4/7 try astra 4a it has O FIVETV . which is amusic channel. shows hip hop and RnB
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dolpaz: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
Good afternoon etc west, i appreciate your response, please can you give me the TP for the channel on astra 4a??am using a 60cm dish and a strong 4669xii decoder, also i will like to track some more channels all by myself on the w4/7 satellite,please tell me the procedure, my installer does not live closer and there's none around here, i live in sango ota.hoping to hear from you soon, pls help a newbie in the house!!!!
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dolpaz: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
is there anything like astra 4aand can it work in the same position with astra 2b or i'll need to change the directionpls help a newbie grow
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Pidzo(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2011
@Dolpaz
Astra 2b is at 28.2e while Astra 4a is at 4.8e. If I am not wrong Astra 4a is the one some people call Sirius 4.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by dolpaz: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2011
Good morning pidzo, thanks for your response, so it means i'll have to adjust the dish towards another directionanyway is it possible to track the ffg channels ohtv, lcf, ebru tv, golfetv, ortb, loveworldplus, ortc, and so on the same satellite(Astra 2b 28.2e)also i have been seeing some channels like ait,euronews,tracetv,skynews intl,bbc,setanta sports,,and so many channels on my strong 4669xii decoder, they are now totalling 53 channels but only 13 channels on multitv can show, i use a 60cm dish.what can i do to make the remaining channels show or am i going to subscribe to get themthanks for ur response while helping a newbie grow.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by etcwest: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2011
@ dolpaz am not sure of the actual postion from your are. am in zambia here astra 4a is at 17:00 if you are following the sum for instalation. all maybe isf you have w3a its just about it.those channel are not there.the ones you get are mostly in french and france 24 in english and etv southafrica feeds. the satelite has alot of channels from top tv which most people in zambia subscribe to using our relatives in south africa. the funny thing about free to air in africa is that not everything you want is on one satelite, i mean if you want movies you go to diffrent bird sport and so on.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by King411(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
@etcwest
anything good those ends?.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by etcwest: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
@king411 . i dont understand what you mean.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by King411(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ etcwest
where are u based bro?im in lsk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Free To Air / Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band / Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.