Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

"He Molested Her When She Was 4-8 Years Old & Now Married To Her Friend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Molested Her When She Was 4-8 Years Old & Now Married To Her Friend" (928 Views)

VIDEO: Policeman’s Reaction After He Met Black Lady He Molested When She’s 15 / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"He Molested Her When She Was 4-8 Years Old & Now Married To Her Friend" by Priscy01(f): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Twitter user @lolashoneyin who is a friend of the victim, took to her twitter handle to sought peoples opinion.

What should the lady in question do considering the fact that she is friends to the wife of her assaulter.

See more tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/01/lady-needs-your-advice-over-man-who-molested-her-when-she-was-4-8-years-old-and-he-is-now-married-to-her-best-friend.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "He Molested Her When She Was 4-8 Years Old & Now Married To Her Friend" by okuneddie(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
eyah....the man will be one trusted brother that time o

(1) (Reply)

15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 / I Must Have My Last Sex With You Or I Show Your Husband Our Sex Video / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.