Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,391 members, 7,926,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Breaking: Uniabuja NASU Vows To Continue Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking: Uniabuja NASU Vows To Continue Strike (5308 Views)

ASUU To Continue Strike, Fails To Ease Tension / Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) / ASUU Branches Vote To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Breaking: Uniabuja NASU Vows To Continue Strike by Perfecter4real(m): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
But this is university of jos permanent site main gate picture now.
Re: Breaking: Uniabuja NASU Vows To Continue Strike by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

They know the full details of the strike self. They told me they have a rule to follow which is no transcript no admission cos I uploaded my certificate and the answer is we need your transcript to complete your application.
Every other thing is uploaded and still no show. Its sad man.
bro what's your update?? Any news from them?
Re: Breaking: Uniabuja NASU Vows To Continue Strike by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Osahon7:
bro what's your update?? Any news from them?
Nothing. The deadline has passed which was 1st Feb. I am looking to other areas like Germany/Norway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Studying Mathematics is Killing Me / Horrible World History / WOW! These Are The Mostly Deadly & Expensive Construction Mistakes In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.