Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,955 members, 7,969,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:53 PM

Helpe Me To Get Access To Facebook Media Partner And I'l Pay You Good - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Helpe Me To Get Access To Facebook Media Partner And I'l Pay You Good (478 Views)

Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / Pls Help: Erorr Message When Linking Instagram To Facebook / Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpe Me To Get Access To Facebook Media Partner And I'l Pay You Good by MYSELF2018: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Hello, Please kindly help me get into facebook media partner support and I would pay you good, Please dont apply to this project if you dont know what facebook media partner sypport is. Thank you
Re: Helpe Me To Get Access To Facebook Media Partner And I'l Pay You Good by johnkay1(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2018
SCAMMER IN THE BUILDING
He changes username immediately after each attack: from Enesi1; to Ezravandi; to Kamidee; now MYSELF2018
Re: Helpe Me To Get Access To Facebook Media Partner And I'l Pay You Good by MYSELF2018: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
johnkay1:
SCAMMER IN THE BUILDING
He changes username immediately after each attack: from Enesi1; to Ezravandi; to Kamidee; now MYSELF2018
No need to argue with a fool and stupid idiot like you...I have mailed the moderators for necessary action. PEACE!!!
Re: Helpe Me To Get Access To Facebook Media Partner And I'l Pay You Good by bestspoke: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2018
johnkay1:
SCAMMER IN THE BUILDING
other names being garner and vvaley

(1) (Reply)

Did Your Bulk SMS Messages Stop Delivering? This Is The Reason…. / Google Adsense: Things You Must Take Into Consideration For Your Account To Be A / Mobile App Development Services Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.