Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,290 members, 7,934,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery (2108 Views)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Amber Rose To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Model, Amber Rose, has finally given fans update on her health after bre@streduction surgery.

The 34-year-old who’s back home recuperating took to Instagram on Sunday morning, to give a sneak peak of her new breasts as she gave an update on the surgery.

‘I don’t know if you guys know, but I was a 36 H,’ Rose said on her Instagram story. ‘I was really really big and I think now I might just be a D cup which is really small for me.’

The ex-wife of Wiz Khalifa who’s now dating rapper 21 Savage also said she’s excited to wear cute little shirts and strapless outfits now that her booobs aren’t as large.

See more photos here: http://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2018/01/amber-rose-shows-off-new-cleaavage-as.html?m=0

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2018
The weight has been lifted

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery by Ahmed0336(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who her bweast epp if not kanye,wiz khalifa,Sabastine,mac miller, and 21 savage? undecided
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
A misfortune to the vaseline crew
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery by Gabaleve(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
New cleavage where she put the old cleavage ?
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery by Gabaleve(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
New cleavage where she put the old cleavage ?
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gabaleve:
New cleavage
where she put the old cleavage ?

in the bin!
Re: Amber Rose Shows Off New Cleaavage As She Recovers From Br*ast Reduction Surgery by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
angels09:
A misfortune to the vaseline crew

how do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

You Look Like Sophia The Robot, Fans React To Tiwa Savage Look To Omotola4point0 / Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter / Regina Daniel's Slays Gorgeous, Wows in skimpy outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.