Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video (43198 Views)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by dayleke: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Only in Naija. ..
Dats very very unfortunate tho...

But the guy shouting, "She get pregnant, she get pregnant! !" try gan o...

Lol..
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by 989900: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thank God I'm not always at scenes like this . . . the way I sabi carry another person wahala for head . . . maybe I for dey guard room now or the naval coward in a police cell, one must give.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Aldebaran(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Silly officer undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by dasparrow: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nigeria is a wicked misogynist country. This is why the country Nigeria is making no progress.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by IamJames: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Thanks for your time, you can now go continue your prayers to be the next batch of university entrants

Wickedness in high places of Nairaland.com grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
someone at the background ranting---And u no know say she get pregnant grin

stupid naval rating...think they r unbeatable
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
This is very unfortunate. A Naval personnel caused a huge scene along Oshodi expressway in Lagos after slapping a pregnant woman. The woman collapsed after receiving the slap from the officer as people gathered in their numbers to know why a man would slap a woman in public to the extent of her collapsing.

The woman was later helped by some passersby who were at the vicinity at the moment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/pregnant-woman-collapses-slapped-naval-personnel-lagos-photos.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceLVtL4_Rj8
pls post this on d Twitter handle of d Nigerian navy and defence headquarters. Nobody on naira land can do anything about this
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by davillian(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
This is what your dad never told you so buy me a Coldstone icecream for doing his job.
I know he would throw away this opportunity for a date with her @coldstone shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ok, give us full gist. What warranted the slap?
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by MrMakaveli20(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
This is what your dad never told you so buy me a Coldstone icecream for doing his job.
1000 likes. permit me to buy you the coldstone ice-cream . you just schooled some ignorant nigga

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by HajimeSaito(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Imagine this nonsense. This is why I don't cry when I hear of the death of any Nigerian soldier.

The funny thing about Nigerian soldiers is, when they find themselves unable to intimidate you with their uniforms and guns, you'll be amazed at how cowardly they are.

It's a pity this idiot is in the Navy. If he had been in the Infantry, I would have recommended they deploy him to Sambisa.

In fact, I'm going to watch that video of a Nigerian soldier bleeting like a goat as he was being beheaded by Boko Haram just to remind myself how useless their lives are.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by hardon1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
the naval man don dey make call just in case dem won lynch am
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Simpledude0847(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
This is very unfortunate. A Naval personnel caused a huge scene along Oshodi expressway in Lagos after slapping a pregnant woman. The woman collapsed after receiving the slap from the officer as people gathered in their numbers to know why a man would slap a woman in public to the extent of her collapsing.

The woman was later helped by some passersby who were at the vicinity at the moment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/pregnant-woman-collapses-slapped-naval-personnel-lagos-photos.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceLVtL4_Rj8
They missed the huge opportunity to beat the hell out of him. He was scared and so, he brought out his phone to make calls. The phone should have been seized and I am sure no sane officer would have done that. Nigeria 127/127
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Azam101: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Am sure the foolish officer must have learnt that act from his dad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Lekanriches(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
The low life naval officer is simply a coward. I suggest he should be court martial and get dismissed and serve jail term for been a coward that he is. So he as such strength he can't volunteer to go fight Boko Haram and spear head a fight against the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
When the mouth can't stay shut. But de man no try sha. He should be demoted so he can learn that lesson of life the hard way
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Franklyspeakin: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jesse01:
frm where do u learn dat frm?
so you hit women. Na wetin ur popsi teach you?? chaiii ur mama suffer ooo
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by mikool007(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yes!

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by KrystosCJ(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
"You know say she get pregnant!"

Officers in Nigeria are never gentlemen, except when doing photoshoot in pre-wedding pics. Mtschewwww!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Deathlezz: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
What a shame. I would’ve said the pig doesn’t deserve his uniform. But the uniform of security operatives in Nigeria has no class or pride. Just for self-absorbed imbeciles with zero self confidence lacking discipline.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by planetx: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Imagine this nonsense. This is why I don't cry when I hear of the death of any Nigerian soldier.

The funny thing about Nigerian soldiers is, when they find themselves unable to intimidate you with their uniforms and guns, you'll be amazed at how cowardly they are.

It's a pity this idiot is in the Navy. If he had been in the Infantry, I would have recommended they deploy him to Sambisa.

In fact, I'm going to watch that video of a Nigerian soldier bleeting like a goat as he was being beheaded by Boko Haram just to remind myself how useless their lives are.
Abeg where can I watch the video

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by blesoh(f): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jesse01:
keep believing dat, just to let u know any woman who has a running mouth should be beaten black,blue and red
SMH RIP to your future wife if you ain't married sef.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by mechanics(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
When he calls for back up, all those people will disappear by force, but the officer no try at all, he's not a responsible officer.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Fourwinds: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
QueenOfNepal:

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by DesireBenjamin: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jesse01:
where u expecting me to tell u dat she will be disappointed or d d looks on her face will be sad lol, listen lady not everybody can tolerated things, no need 4 prayers I don't need dem, cause am done wit skul wink
*Not everybody can tolerated things*
*Am done wt skul*
Now i get the reason behind your dumb comments from the start.
Your school just duped your parentsundecided if they can't teach you to construct your english well, they wouldn't have taught you to know that only cowards hit women.
Instead of quoting and displaying ur airbrain's show of madness, you just quietly sit and learn. Only Cowards Hit Women.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by 360command: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
fergieboy:
I love that man on suit.. He won slap the navy man sef
fear hold am... All the guy needed to say is "eja rush ye"
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by shegie(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
if i dey here i swear i for don give this guy(officer) heavy blow from back to make feel the same or smashed him with heavy iron to brake his head.even i kill him self i swear because right niw self the way i dey don make break my phone here in office kano
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by shegie(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
u are a mad person, in fact ur life will never sow a good thing as from now in Jesus name, ur generation will not live in peace because u an idiot, oloshi, u go run mad in Jesus name..in fact if u don marry self, i sear ur wife will never sow a good thing to u in Jesus name. mad man....
Jesse01:
keep believing dat, just to let u know any woman who has a running mouth should be beaten black,blue and red

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by shegie(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
God bless u more and more
QueenOfNepal:
I can imagine the face of your mum right now.

What a disgrace to condom manufactuers

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by MTKbudapest(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Evablizin:

WADA HELL.

First of all,he should be arrested and all the policemen available in the station should give him a hot slap then send him to sambisa forest.

You funny no be small. I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by HajimeSaito(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
You're wicked jor

QueenOfNepal:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" / 20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.