Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? (4409 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Jroy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
the oldest virgin i've seen is about 23. No joke, worse of all , a make. Could there possibly be a virgin older?
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by bubugul(f): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2010
my sister-inlaw is 32. this is very true, and i am not lying
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by weedinLA: 1:01am On Apr 17, 2010
Disflowered one who was 26. Still feel very sorry for her. Had to leave her because then I wasn't in my right mind. One of the best girls I have ever met. She wouldn't take me back.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by gbegbs: 3:38am On Apr 17, 2010
my ex 29
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by unitee(f): 5:48am On Apr 17, 2010
Lord help me i am about to swear
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2010
Don't know. The virgin concept's never really been an issue enough for me to take note.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by tushbobo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2010
27.a friend of mine who knows who she is,she s beautiful and fun to be with.we smooch and kiss,she loves me but doesnt allow penetration.left her for another cos of sex but im going back asap as she s d only girl i ve met that i feel i can spend the rest of my life with.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by mopegirl(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2010
40. just dt she landed in d hos afta she got deflowered. its 4 ril
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Jroy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
Is it true that virginity is not dignity, just the lack of opportunity?
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by zeal500: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2010
A BIG HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS shocked
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by saintneo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2010
yet know what it is!
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by kosovo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
52!
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by ayettymama(f): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2010
lol

most of my cuzins are virgins!! im the bad seed! grin grin grin

32- she's gettin married next year
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Mmmbop: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2010
your regards to them are similar to that of people's to the tooth fairy, they aren't mystical creatures you know cheesy
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by chamotex(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2010
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 07, 2011

True story.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Pweety4me(f): 5:49pm On May 07, 2011
`I'm the oldest i know, all the rest are diluted substances! tongue grin
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Busybody2(f): 6:16pm On May 07, 2011
Behind bobo:

27.a friend of mine who knows who she is,she s beautiful and fun to be with.we smooch and kiss,she loves me but doesnt allow penetration.left her for another cos of sex but im going back asap as she s d only girl i ve met that i feel i can spend the rest of my life with.

God save us from all this second-hand recalibrated virgins oh, what if she has allowed 40 other guys to smooch and kiss her and romance her too?

And this tool feels this is something to be put on a pedestal cheesy No wonder marriages don't last anymore these days undecided undecided
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by md4real(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2011
20, was fun and really hetic makind a her a real woman,
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by segzicres(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2011
Dat I've heard 60 buh I've seen 23yrs
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by 190: 6:31pm On May 07, 2011
Mzdarkskin cool
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Sirfly: 6:44pm On May 07, 2011
i wil have to say my beautyful tpi@h, she is 35 nd stil a virgin from wat i heard.

but i wil devirginize her the moment she lift her skirt nd underwear for me.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Sirfly: 6:48pm On May 07, 2011
md4real:

20, was fun and really hetic makind a her a real woman,

oi boy, did u get to Bleep her tight pussy ? u re the luckiest man alive dude. shocked i never get the chanze

tu Bleep a virgin gurl im always forced to Bleep loose ones.

Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 07, 2011
Newton died a virgin!

1 Like

Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Ethiodime: 11:29pm On May 07, 2011
sauer:

Newton died a virgin!

Lmaao did they include that in his biography?

OP: I saw one virgin man is Oprah show and he was 45 years old.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 07, 2011
Ethiodime:

Lmaao did they include that in his biography?

OP: I saw one virgin man is Oprah show and he was 45 years old.

all, including his biographers, know this. He never married. Was such a disciplined guy. Nikola Tesla also probably died a virgin, u know
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Ethiodime: 11:40pm On May 07, 2011
sauer:

all, including his biographers, know this. He never married. Was such a disciplined guy. Nikola Tesla also probably died a virgin, u know
He never married but he use to play wit girls when he was young. N he also took the blood of virgins to make his daily soup. Disciplined he wasn't to me. smiley
Nikola was a celibate thats why he never got married. But he didn't die as a virgin.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 07, 2011
Ethiodime:

He never married but he use to play wit girls when he was young. N he also took the blood of virgins to make his daily soup. Disciplined he wasn't to me. smiley
Nikola was a celibate thats why he never got married. But he didn't die as a virgin.

daily soup? blood of virgins? I guess u joking, right? He grew up a puritan, and only spoke against himself for entertaining unusual feelings for ONE girl.
You cant be too sure. Certainly, Tesla was celibate, and there is a very high chance he died a virgin.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by md4real(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2011
Sir-fly:

oi boy, did u get to bleep her tight kitty ? u re the luckiest man alive dude. shocked i never get the chanze

tu bleep a virgin gurl im always forced to bleep loose ones.

man u can say that again, the thought of the expirience always gives me a hard'on, so tight, warm and creamy!
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by ashdre: 2:24pm On May 08, 2011
My girlfriend is 22 and still a virgin but am taking it next week.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Odunnu: 2:50pm On May 08, 2011
A 34year old virgin!
Aswerigad, this is true and you know what? She doesnt look her age! Way way younger than that.
She's a graduate, beautiful, well shaped and everythng. The day I heard ths, I almost went on air to declare it.
Re: How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen? by Dsense(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2011
OP.

28 yrs old woman grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics / Am In Love With A Guy / 10 Reasons Why NL Guys Should Not Fall For A Lady's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.