Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (30873 Views)

Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by sirvvy: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ever8054:
bross you don't have to use ur father's name as davidoo is doing cause I no even understand this your papa....was or is he a native doctor or what?....
grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Spar7tan(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who be speed again?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Elparaiso:
Shey na this babalawo name e wan use blow?

If I give you slap, you will hear BANG
I give you another one, you will hear DADADANG
The third one will leave you deaf, oponu odeburuku
Guy you dey vex o! I hope say your day go well?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by GavelSlam: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
I love his infectious confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
dumo1:

Guy you dey vex o! I hope say your day go well?

No mind me abeg, Devil no go let me do pass myself today.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Deathlezz: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mandynews:
Instagram rap sensation, Speed darlington has slams Davido over him always coming online to brag about his father's wealth.

Speedy took to Instagram and shared his throwback photo with his daddy.

Check out what he wrote below.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/30/speeddarlington-slams-davido/

Really? Blogging bloggers!
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by maskid(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
so pericomo na ur papa

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Off all the people you want to jump on it's Davido huh? A very talented, charismatic and hardworking entertainer? You think it's his daddy's name that people are going to concerts to hear, or opening youtube to see? People spend money on tickets because of his father? If I hear...

Anyways, he calls himself OBO, Davids, HKN Gang.... I don't remember him announcing in his songs that he is David Adeleke... in fact, I would say he is the one that made his father's name famous worldwide! grin

Like Florence (Dj. Cuppy) once said, people are going to drag your daddy's wealth and discredit the child's talent, so Davido beat them to the punch and said, "yes, I am OBO. Now that's over with, Ema Dami Duro..."
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pericoma is his father. The man na anyi ajo alu

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by BTT(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please help me tell Broda Darlington say make him too ride for him Papa name.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Elparaiso:

The third one will sound more like BANGDADAGANG
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bontia:
But truth be told the guy papa resemble native doctor true true.
Ever heard of the great Pericoma Okoye?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Iamthoney:
The third one will sound more like BANGDADAGANG

Yes o, but he won't hear it because I'll make sure he's deaf. wink
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by temiflex01(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mandynews:
Instagram rap sensation, Speed darlington has slams Davido over him always coming online to brag about his father's wealth.

Speedy took to Instagram and shared his throwback photo with his daddy.

Check out what he wrote below.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/30/speeddarlington-slams-davido/

What's this one saying? I even know Davido before knowing his father. Mchew!!
Black man beef as usual... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
We know Speed Race...

Who is Speed Darlington? undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Elparaiso:

Yes o, but he won't hear it because I'll make sure he's deaf. wink
Savagery on another level

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by sirusX(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Elparaiso:

Why evils?? cry
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who be speed Darlington again? Is he in anyway related with Evan?
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
sirusX:

Why evils?? cry
It was necessary angry angry angry
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by carlosSeyi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
lmao OP I throw yansh for you..."instagram rap sensation" kikikiki.. abeg let me not disturb this thread with my Ogun state laugh kikikikikiki
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Jexyme(f): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nonnyno6: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
So na Pericoma born this guy
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nonnyno6: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=Iwant2know post=64645057]Who sabi your father. grin[/quote
We sabi the father na Pericoma. You weren't born then
]
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Na jealousy go kill this guy.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by STEVENcrack(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
QuitNotice:
Is her father as rich as Davido's? Because her fada na babalawo we no go hear word egen? angry

BTW where is he speeding to? Abi im papa wan take am do juju ni?

her father....rip English
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Follow the Latest Fast Rising Nigerian Controversial Gossip Blog!!
----> https://joelsblog.com.ng for your Aproko (We hear say's), Breaking News and Lifestyle Nigerian Literatures, Sports... No forget to follow us on All social Media platforms
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
make Trump no catch up with o.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by yakh(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
why him day komplain nah
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
ableguy:

I almost gave a Bleep, my problem is

grin

Correct guy! grin if u find out let me know, bt I doubt I'd bank fit contain d amount wey dey my mind grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
ableguy:

I almost gave a Bleep, my problem is

grin

Correct guy! grin abeg let me know if u find out smiley but I doubt if bank fit contain d amount yet dey my mind grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by holupisayor(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
desspasiitoo:
In Africa we can biff anything grin grin we even fit biff broke guy, in order news abeg o my pregnant AGRIC chicken go open yansh for my Neighbour's LOCAL chicken,please who get abortion pills, I can't be rearing broke in laws this new year
this shit is as old as Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ekunrawo, 'Adeleke Timileyin Tunde' Artiste Making Waves In Russia (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Hail Late Fela Kuti As Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine / Fans Question Moet Abebe For Her Manchester Arena Explosion Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.