Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,510 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) (39859 Views)

Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Bassa In Plateau Again, Kill 9 (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
stephenduru:
A PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTER AMONG THE OVER 11 TIV PEOPLE KILLED BY FULANI HERDSMEN AT KADARIKO TODAY.

Fulani herdsmen attacked the Tiv people living in Kadariko in the early hours of today and killed 11.
One of those murdered in the attack is Mr Augustine Yaagee,a headmaster of LGEA  Primary school Umalai, Kadariko, Keana Local Govt,Nasarawa State.

The attack which lasted for hours started from 1am.Mr Augustine was shot straight on the head.His remains have been deposited at  General Hospital,North Bank Makurdi.

His brother,Hon Matyondo John,claimed the body and conveyed the corpse to the mortuary.He described the attack as evil committed against his family by the herdsmen.

An online who visited the mortuary said...

'While I was at the mortuary, my heart was bleeding blood especially when I saw the wife and the two little children crying for their husband and dad respectively that was then been prepared by the mortuary attendant.

My cry is to the world to know that what is been said about herdsmen attack on the Benue nation is not fabrications, the killings are real, and the Federal govt has not done enough to address the situation.

I also want to call for the arrest of the Miyetti Allah leadership by the federal Government to stop this killings.

Since we have refuse to give up our land, we don't have a choice but to protect our land and our lives, so this is the time to act.

RIP Mr Augustine yaagee and all souls of the departed'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-attack-tiv-people-in.html?m=1

If only the community enjoyed legal gun ownership the story would be different.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by mamatayour(f): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tiv people una dey sleep ni?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by princepeter566: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
wait ooo. is this our country still the federal republic of Nigeria or the federal republic of Fulani's herdsmen ? my observation tho.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by talk2percy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
How many tanks will be filled to the brim with blood before Buhari will tell his kinsmen abi boys to stop the killings?? Are these blood needed for 2019?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by eddieguru(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Where is the 11 dead people.

RIP to the 11 dead people, before idiotic pigs of Biafra will swallow me.
your moniker got me like...[sup][/sup]

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Agimor(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
God punish Buhari and his foot demonic terrorist. 2019 load faster!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by PSVITA(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
During the 2015 election, mind you, they voted for Change!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by magzey: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
the child who say him mama no go enjoy sleep him too no go sleep wela wela.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by bedspread: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
2019 IS COMING!
Buhari MUST GO!
GOD HATES BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Born2Breed(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
stephenduru:
A PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTER AMONG THE OVER 11 TIV PEOPLE KILLED BY FULANI HERDSMEN AT KADARIKO TODAY.

Fulani herdsmen attacked the Tiv people living in Kadariko in the early hours of today and killed 11.
One of those murdered in the attack is Mr Augustine Yaagee,a headmaster of LGEA  Primary school Umalai, Kadariko, Keana Local Govt,Nasarawa State.

The attack which lasted for hours started from 1am.Mr Augustine was shot straight on the head.His remains have been deposited at  General Hospital,North Bank Makurdi.

His brother,Hon Matyondo John,claimed the body and conveyed the corpse to the mortuary.He described the attack as evil committed against his family by the herdsmen.

'While I was at the mortuary, my heart was bleeding blood especially when I saw the wife and the two little children crying for their husband and dad respectively that was then been prepared by the mortuary attendant.

My cry is to the world to know that what is been said about herdsmen attack on the Benue nation is not fabrications, the killings are real, and the Federal govt has not done enough to address the situation.

I also want to call for the arrest of the Miyetti Allah leadership by the federal Government to stop this killings.

Since we have refuse to give up our land, we don't have a choice but to protect our land and our lives, so this is the time to act.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-attack-tiv-people-in.html?m=1

Any attack in Benue is Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by magzey: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
talk2percy:
How many tanks will be filled to the brim with blood before Buhari will tell his kinsmen abi boys to stop the killings?? Are these blood needed for 2019?
you need thinking machine
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by shiffynaani(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Which One Should I Choose Between Pathology And Radiology? I've Done Research On My Areas Of Interests And I Came To Conclusion On The Two Above. Pls What Is Their Labour Market Value In Nigeria And Can I Easily Enter School With Them. Pls Enlighten Me On Them. Thanks Very Much
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by cytell56: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
stephenduru:

So sad!!! Is this a country?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by eddieguru(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
does this mean the people of Benue are still sleeping

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by emmyid(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
buhariguy:

You are a fool. . so for the love o Buhari you supporting killing of your fellow humans?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by cytell56: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
stephenduru:

We sure dont have a government!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Mintayo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
What is happening in this country?
Please help save Anu...
https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life/1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by millionboi2: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Benue ppl are weak
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Omg....so sad looking at this. it shall not be well with whoever Marg us together with these bloodsucking Fulani as nation, imagine government folding their arms as if they don't what is happening in the country with killing here there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Mintayo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
What's happening in this country?
Please help save Anu...
https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life/1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by vislabraye(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
buhariguy:

Something is definitely wrong with you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by thunderbabs: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
There re sick pple on nairaland just as deir father buhari.... Dey will just post comments that will make one wonder if there is anything humane left in some pple

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by guywitzerogal(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Say what is on your mind.

Won't be the first time I've been called names.

It is incumbent on any educated mind to ask questions especially when information and source appear dubious.

Prove to us that 11 people were killed in Kadariko.

Provide empty gun shells, houses or structures damaged by gun fire. Show us roads or blood trails by assailants or their victims.

Not a single one of the assailants ever caught.

No video of the victims .

Numbers do not tally.

But you want us to take such news as true.

let me educate u bout ZOMBIES....firstly u can't control ur emotions ur feeling and ur sense of reasoning so automatically u follow ur Oga blindly and ur 6th Sense of human is dead...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by justy15: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
The defense HQ said the army is the last line of action even though the I.g is Benue yet the killings have continued. The same army that did not wait for police to take first line before deploying troops to kill unarmed protesters in south east Nigeria. That's what you get when a brainless, nepotistic, despot in chief is at the helm of affairs

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by olabrad: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
buhariguy:

If the attack occur in your village or family, will you be this insensitive and unreasonable? Just a question.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by SmartMugu: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
The attack started at 1am? What's the headmaster doing in school by 1 am? Did he live in the school premises?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by MahatmaGhandi: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
1 dead person is now eleven?

No shells, no holes in building where they shot, no survivors giving video testimonies?

1 person no be human being abi......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by totorimi: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Where is Jesus in all of these unprovoked attacks and killings. These criminals assume in their warped brains that they have a monopoly of violence. Now is the time to give a dose of their own medicine. Exterminate them and their cows from our land forever. #Totalannihilation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
the inaction of the govt has given the fulani killing machine the impetus to continue their mayhem

buhari has shown who he he truly belongs to

imagine the army was sent against cattle rustlers, mere cattle rustlers but scores of people dying everyday is not enough to deploy the army

once again, benue defend your land

no right thinking Nigeria would support this genocide

the blood of the slayed cries out and invoke vengeance on the perpetrators

by all means get ur PVCs!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by israelmao(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari must be booted out of Aso Rock come 2019!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo / Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud / Army Sentences Soldier To Death For Manslaughter, Others life imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.