Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Saviour Condom! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Saviour Condom! (691 Views)

He Is Her Lord And Personal Saviour (picture) / He Is Her Lord And Personal Saviour (picture) / 2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Saviour Condom! by 9iceX(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2010
My beautiful girlfriend and I had bin datin 4 ova a yr nw so we decided 2 get married. Meanwhile, thr was only one thing bothering me, and thatz her beautiful younger sister. She was 22. She wore very tight miniskirts and often braless'. She'd regularly bend dwn wheneva she's near me, so i alwayz gat a closer view of her *,
One day, lil' sis called me ova to cum check out the wedding invitations. She was alone when i arrived. She came 2wardz me and said 'I av feelingz and desirez i cudn't overcum 4 u. I want u to make luv 2 me just once b4 u get married and commited to my sister'

I was in total shock and cudn't say a word. She looked at me and again she said 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if u want one good f u c k, just cum rite up and get me'.
I was stunned and frozen in shock as i watched her go upstairs. When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties and threw 'em dwn the stairz @ me. I stood there foolish for a moment, then turned and made a beeline str8 2 da front door. I opened d dowMy beautiful girlfriend and I had bin datin 4 ova a yr nw so we decided 2 get married. Meanwhile, thr was only one thing bothering me, and thatz her beautiful younger sister. She was 22. She wore very tight miniskirts and often braless'. She'd regularly bend dwn wheneva she's near me, so i alwayz gat a closer view of her *,
One day, lil' sis called me ova to cum check out the wedding invitations. She was alone when i arrived. She came 2wardz me and said 'I av feelingz and desirez i cudn't overcum 4 u. I want u to make luv 2 me just once b4 u get married and commited to my sister'

I was in total shock and cudn't say a word. She looked at me and again she said 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if u want one good f u c k, just cum rite up and get me'.
I was stunned and frozen in shock as i watched her go upstairs. When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties and threw 'em dwn the stairz @ me. I stood there foolish for a moment, then turned and made a beeline str8 2 da front door. I opened d door and quickly headed str8 to my car. And Lo and Behold, my entire future family were standing outside all clapping. Wit tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said 'We are very hapi that u ve passed our little test, We cudn't ask 4 a beta man 4 our daughter. Welcum to the family',

Now the moral of the story is , ALWAYZ KEEP UR CONDOM IN UR CAR!
Re: My Saviour Condom! by neily(f): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2010
The joke is too old. Try and be creative next time.
Re: My Saviour Condom! by neily(f): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2010
Re: My Saviour Condom! by neily(f): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2010
Re: My Saviour Condom! by StudioCFR(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2010
Interesting.
Re: My Saviour Condom! by Odunnu: 3:00am On Apr 17, 2010
For me its steaming hot and brand new news but it aint a joke 2me.You mean they were all fooled?
Re: My Saviour Condom! by gemguru(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2010
Guy it is funny but damgerous

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Lol / A Must Read / The Unfortunate Rapist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.