Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,742 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? (33850 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by wildkat: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ofcourse You can get protein from eating vagina. The enzymes found in the liquid that a woman's vagina secretes contain a fair amount of protein and, if consumed by the human body, can be used as a supplement.

So guys wa ya say??
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
No wonder some dey smell like fermented beans. I'm thinking to start buying noseguard just d way i buy condom.

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
wildkat:
Ofcourse You can get protein from eating vagina. The enzymes found in the liquid that a woman's vagina secretes contain a fair amount of protein and, if consumed by the human body, can be used as a supplement.

So guys wa ya say??

grin grin

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by wildkat: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
No wonder some dey smell like fermented beans. I'm thinking to start buying noseguard just d way i buy condom.

Hmmm. That means you eat too
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by wildkat: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=efesodje post=64647381]
grin grin
grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Born2winnx: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
As you de so..na girls Toto when de smell na hungry you to suck..morafucker
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
wildkat:

Hmmm. That means you eat too
You grab
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by rickyboss333: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by rickyboss333: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
so we should start feeding on pussy now abi? no wonder dey smell like fish
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by xynerise: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Stop encouraging Sexual Cannibalism

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by sekxyqueen(f): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
kiss
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Shayneward1: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
It also contains Stds

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by xynerise: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
sekxyqueen:
kiss

For your mind undecided
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by donstan18: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
It'll be more dope to suck and eat a lady's ass when she's menstruating for more and better protein!

Anuofia undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Tocheagle(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
The name of such protein is called BACTERIAN PROTEIN

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Sagamaje(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
The protein it contains is against natural justice and good conscience health wise (Mouth STD)
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by wildkat: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
sekxyqueen:
kiss

I see you smiling babe. Seems you like IT. Don't mind some pretenders like Born2winnx who come here to deceive themselves.
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Bossontop(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ehen...and then??

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by wildkat: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
donstan18:
It'll be more dope to suck and eat a lady's ass when she's menstruating for more and better protein!

Anuofia undecided

According to your signature you say sometimes you feel like being intellectual. It's good you FEEL LIKE BEING cos you're not.

By the way no lady would want you to eat her pussey with your syphillis infested mouth.
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by donstan18: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
wildkat:

[s] According to your signature you say sometimes you feel like being intellectual. It's good you FEEL LIKE BEING cos you're not. [/s]

Coming from an intelligent man who eats pussy as protein.

You are doomed brO!

wildkat:

By the way no lady would want you to eat her pussey with your syphillis infested mouth.
Lol, are you pained? cheesy
Why are you this cursed and utterly useless?
Are you the only unfortunate bastard in your family?

What do you see in being extraordinarily stupid?

Mr Protein! cheesy

grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by wildkat: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
donstan18:

Coming from an intelligent man who eats pussy as protein.

You are doomed brO!

Lol, are you pained? cheesy
Why are you this cursed and utterly useless?
Are you the only unfortunate bastard in your family?

What do you see in being extraordinarily stupid?

Mr Protein! cheesy

grin grin

You expect me to exchange words with an he-diot like you? No I'll pass. Enjoy the rest of your miserable day.
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by donstan18: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
wildkat:

You expect me to exchange words with an he-diot like you? No I'll pass. Enjoy the rest of your miserable day.

I expected nothing less from an embodiment of twisted confusion as your very self cheesy

Mr pussy protein grin
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Daniel2289(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Funny u gringrin
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Daniel2289(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Anyway!!! It is good to suck pussy sha. Provided she is STD FREE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by wildkat: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Daniel2289:
Anyway!!! It is good to suck pussy sha. Provided she is STD FREE.

Your signature says it all. You're the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by dreben10(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
so vagina have to be added to six classes of food now for balance diet. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by Karleb(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
you simply lack the basic knowledge of protein, something your body make every now and then.
Re: Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? by opineflu(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why not xtract some and use as protein shake when sexercisng..what fuckery am amaze to what xtent?

(1) (Reply)

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.