Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,878 members, 7,935,750 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:06 PM

Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project (17805 Views)

Student Disappointed As Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Rejects His Project / Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested / Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by giftservers(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Are you a student or alumnus of any higher institutions in Nigeria?
Have you written any professional examination?

We urgently need those past question papers.

We will buy them OR you can SELL them to our daily online visitors for a price. Payment integration is seamless and withdrawal to your registered bank account in a moment.

For more details https://www.exampastquestions.com

Urgently needed Past Question Papers for NECO, WAEC, JAMB, Post UTME, Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Civil Service, Professional Certification, Aptitude Test, Scholarship Exams, Entrance / Admission Exams, Interview Test and more.

Do you NEED any of the above past questions papers?
Browse, find, download here. - https://www.exampastquestions.com

*Please share widely to whom it may concern. Thank you.*
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Jethrolite(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
This guy did not hear of the SUG president that was expelled and banned from gaining admission into any school in Nigeria. After close to 10 years at home, he came back to beg and completed his education. Nigeria was not as bad as this then, but there was also no Facebook then. I really wish him special intervention and justice.
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by marwanafrica: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
fatymore:
Some H.O.D are like that but instead of expelling him.. He should have been given an extra year...

If you can't beat them.. You join them and let them have their way.. Cos I am very sure another allegation would come up.. At the end of the day you get yourself to blame

dear. you just pissed me off with this notion of yours that if you cant beat them join them. Nigerians believe in that clause a lot, which is bad, when are we going to start fighting for our TAKE, COURSE, BELIEVE?

and as for the young man I love your courage for standing firm to the truth,
if all you said is true, though

4 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by OyinO: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
It's a Shame on the school management and the VC. They'll surely lose this case in a competent court of law.
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by LegendsCoded(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who else couldn't read the whole epistle??
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Kbanka: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
desreek9:
From what i read, the genesis of the problem was money, the hod wanted more smh

This is why i love private uni, poo like this can never happen there

In private uni, the bribe is included in your school fees.

4 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by SouthSouth1914: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Angy55:
Give what belong to Ceaser to Ceaser and give what belong to God to God.

It would have saved you this trouble.

Nevertheless I think if your hands were clean from 100l till final year you wouldn't have been expelled.

You want the dude to give bribe? Its strange how everyone has seen this bribery of a thing as a norm!! Nigeria is indeed a shithole
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by kingwill2050(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
This reminds me of when I was about to graduate, during result computation, the lecturer in charge of the computation sent for some if us in the department. When we got to his office, the man looked at all of us ( funny enough, we all are of the same clique ), we no dey too show face for extracurricular matters for school, so nobody knew us . The lecturer said " hmmm, so, you all want to leave this school without me knowing you all ".... No be person tell us to use our upper , rally round find money give the bastard. Two weeks later, our name show for board. Lookin back now, what would have happened if we had played hard ball...... UNN that year....
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
take heart bro some lectures don't deserve mercy try this with me,u're six feet beneath mother earth.
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Just2million(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2018
To those of you who are saying he should have paid his way through, you're all mad.. Fucking mad. What's the difference between you and the leaders who put Nigeria in the state it is? Then, when someone calls the country a shit hole you people begin to para??

It's funny how we can just easily say the boy should have bribed the hod and save himself from the mess, forgetting that it's this same bribe that has made out country the shithole it is today. So it's okay if we citizens give bribe and then we can still fight leaders who do same? What's the difference? Is it not the same bribe?

The young man is fighting for his rights... Its funny though that some well meaning people who have what it takes to make this right will read through and just give a smirk.. God will punish you...

Those of you that think you have money and are saying the boy should have been "Wise", may you encounter problems your money can never solve...

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Angy55(f): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

You want the dude to give bribe? Its strange how everyone has seen this bribery of a thing as a norm!! Nigeria is indeed a shithole

Nigeria is indeed a shit hole, I have been there before. I can never forget that day when i knelt before my HOD with hot tears pleading. Anyways I'm not here to share my story. But I'm still saying if his hands are clean he wouldn't have been expelled. At most he would have been given an extra year.

And I still have two friends who has been in this mess before, Micro biology department Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.

They were not expelled. They were given an extra year and a fresh project topic, even after that the HOD refused to input the scores, only God knew what she needed. The other dude settled and collected his result, the other guy who's my close friend because he has no money as at that time kept pushing but he wasn't listened to.

At a point he sued the HOD to court, the case was so tough and years were counting but he was never expelled. Out of frustration he followed the route of Libya to Italy.
Now his testimony it was only God that saved him because he was one out of the only two survival. After few months that was when he was called and the HOD was expelled.

I'm not encouraging bribery but from my own ugly experience and that of some of my friends, if you have the money just give to them and save your head the troubles.

This is the country we find ourselves in.

3 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Naythan(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2018
Sad indeed!

The guy in question is being victimized for fighting for not just his right, but the rights of his fellow Delsuit.

I've heard his story from two of my friends here who also attended Delsu and all I can say is, he needs more of this publicity until his case attracts the attention of the right ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Kbanka:

In private uni, the bribe is included in your school fees.

How can a human be this dull undecided
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Plusstreet(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2018
is that not how mrs akachukwu promised me failure in my 100 level statistics and delivered accordingly because i refused to pay the bribe she instructed the rep to collect from all. If not God that pushed her out of the school in my year two and make it possible for me to take the courses again i wonder what would happen. Shit is happening in our education system. Anytime i think of my son going through what i passed through, i shiver and start thinking of possible alternative. We are deep inside the hole.pls if it requires financial contribution, i'll contribute. Lets all make sure this guy and the likes gets justice. We did not choose this hole but to remain there is entirely our choice.

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by pinkygurl(f): 12:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Omg!I didnt know this shit hole glorified secondary school in oleh @DELSU engineering faculty still existed.last time I checked NUC withdrew their partial accreditation and banned them from admitting students.
So sorry to hear about what befell the young man for being opinionted and vocal and standing for his rights and obstinately refusing to pay for refreshments for project defence multiple times and falling out of the good books of the corrupt hod and being witch hunted and targeted by him in a cold war thus failing andhaving a one year extension.
As a civilised human being you tried venting out to the publics all ways you can including social media.and they say you breached matriculation oath. I laff in swahili.These are the kind of things that encourage youths to resort to vices and cultism in our campuses.
Should this corrupt hod try this in ekpoma he would have joined his ancestors a long time ago.Which ekpoma student has tym to type his grieviances on social media and appeal to public?
I however beg you to keep your calm.n kip appealing to the right authorities concerned.including provost of the main abraka campus
We will help you keep reposting this story until justice is sought out for you in a civil manner.the media houses must get this.
P.s. Refreshment money for project defence in delsu engineering is sometimes requested by some departments.and students may or may not get refreshment.but this corrupt hod took this too far.
I WONDER WHERE DELSU OLEH CAMPUS sources for these corrupt hods we hear of from.
All corrupt charges of extorting money from students laid against him must be properly investigated.and if a lot of students cry out against him for being corrupt.I dont see why he should be left as hod..
.May the fate that befell akpoturi of petroleum department years back that saw him ousted from hod position and sacked from oleh engineering campus fall on this corrupt H..O.D also .
P.s. I will never forget the 700naira book akpoturi compelled all his students to buy to qualify to write exams.last last he couldnt supply to all and funds were not refunded.
This H.O.D has done worse than akpoturi and deserves to be ousted from the system of oleh engineering to keep it sane .How do you collect money for refreshment twice?

2 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by ajanxx(m): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Thickcok01:
Between you and d HOD, who is foolish now.....i think it is you. Your watery brain cause it for u. Just to pay #30,000 from your militancy proceeds.
Ur lots are reasons y naija is a shit hole.......Ediot

2 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Angy55(f): 1:02am On Jan 31, 2018
pinkygurl:
Omg!I didnt know this shit hole glorified secondary school in oleh @DELSU engineering faculty still existed.last time I checked NUC withdrew their partial accreditation and banned them from admitting students.
So sorry to hear about what befell the young man for being opinionted and vocal and standing for his rights and obstinately refusing to pay for refreshments for project defence multiple times and falling out of the good books of the corrupt hod and being witch hunted and targeted by him in a cold war thus failing andhaving a one year extension.
As a civilised human being you tried venting out to the publics all ways you can including social media.and they say you breached matriculation oath. I laff in swahili.These are the kind of things that encourage youths to resort to vices and cultism in our campuses.
Should this corrupt hod try this in ekpoma he would have joined his ancestors a long time ago.Which ekpoma student has tym to type his grieviances on social media and appeal to public?
I however beg you to keep your calm.n kip appealing to the right authorities concerned.including provost of the main abraka campus
We will help you keep reposting this story until justice is sought out for you in a civil manner.the media houses must get this.
P.s. Refreshment money for project defence in delsu engineering is sometimes requested by some departments.and students may or may not get refreshment.but this corrupt hod took this too far.
I WONDER WHERE DELSU OLEH CAMPUS sources for these corrupt hods we hear of from.
All corrupt charges of extorting money from students laid against him must be properly investigated.and if a lot of students cry out against him for being corrupt.I dont see why he should be left as hod..
.May the fate that befell akpoturi of petroleum department years back that saw him ousted from hod position and sacked from oleh engineering campus fall on this corrupt H..O.D also .
P.s. I will never forget the 700naira book akpoturi compelled all his students to buy to qualify to write exams.last last he couldnt supply to all and funds were not refunded.
This H.O.D has done worse than akpoturi and deserves to be ousted from the system of oleh engineering to keep it sane .How do you collect money for refreshment twice?

Sisi, I graduated from AAU Ekpoma some years back. Ekpoma is no longer Ekpoma, we now have too many kiddies in higher institutions that are afraid of doing things of old. Every one is trying to save his or her head and leave with that paper peacefully.
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by pinkygurl(f): 1:21am On Jan 31, 2018
Angy55:

Sisi, I graduated from AAU Ekpoma some years back. Ekpoma is no longer Ekpoma, we now have too many kiddies in higher institutions that are afraid of doing things of old. Every one is trying to save his or her head and leave with that paper peacefully.
Kudos then.praise the lord if it is 100% free of no chill cultism now.weldone.While growing up only the name ekpoma was enough to make me start shivering .

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Angy55(f): 1:33am On Jan 31, 2018
pinkygurl:

Kudos then.While growing up only the name ekpoma was enough to make me start shivering

grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:18am On Jan 31, 2018
All Effort And Money Used In Your 4 Years Has Just Being Wasted .
I Hope You Get Victory At Last.

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by professorchuks(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2018
ayusco85:
What an epistle...

Who else didn't bother to read the first three paragraphs.. grin grin

Indicate by clicking like if u didn't..

Lol. Apart from that bruv, diz guy is nt mkg any sense. I'm a student of DELSU, if blocking dey allowed (d way it is in AAU), I for happy wella. No fucking bribery in that skul, even if a lecturer wnts to ask for 1, he dey hide to do am. D VC Peretomode, is a very strict man. So diz guy is lying. I'm nt saying dey dnt block o. But lecturers hide to do it, and dey will never force u. Nt to talk of expulsion, d skul management must be aware of ur offense b4 u are expelled. If d lecturer is @fault, na that place them dey sack am. People derive joy in mkg good tinz look bad. DELSU is 1 of d most disciplined skuls I've ever seen in Nigeria(nt coz I skul there). No cult issue(like other skuls), no bribery etc. D only tin I experience there is stealing. And that is off campus o. Urhobo people dey thief die. Apart from that, every delsuites that u see outside(anywere in d world), jst recognize with him, and ur life will b soft instanta(if d person is well to do). U can ask AY and Tboss
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by tecnolad(m): 3:37am On Jan 31, 2018
professorchuks:

Lol. Apart from that bruv, diz guy is nt mkg any sense. I'm a student of DELSU, if blocking dey allowed (d way it is in AAU), I for happy wella. No fucking bribery in that skul, even if a lecturer wnts to ask for 1, he dey hide to do am. D VC Peretomode, is a very strict man. So diz guy is lying. I'm nt saying dey dnt block o. But lecturers hide to do it, and dey will never force u. Nt to talk of expulsion, d skul management must be aware of ur offense b4 u are expelled. If d lecturer is @fault, na that place them dey sack am. People derive joy in mkg good tinz look bad. DELSU is 1 of d most disciplined skuls I've ever seen in Nigeria(nt coz I skul there). No cult issue(like other skuls), no bribery etc. D only tin I experience there is stealing. And that is off campus o. Urhobo people dey thief die. Apart from that, every delsuites that u see outside(anywere in d world), jst recognize with him, and ur life will b soft instanta(if d person is well to do). U can ask AY and Tboss

So you want to tell me that you know how things are done in every department?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by guiddoti: 3:37am On Jan 31, 2018
See these ones who have problems reading there fellow student plight. The same people will claim 4.8 CGPA likes. Well, Nigerian universities have Mr Trump called ShitHole, so he is very right.

Enemy of Nigeria is not only from political class, you can have their traces even in academia setting.

May God help Nigeria's hard times.

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Only financially handicap guys complain of giving lecturers money or something.

I paid over 40k during my own project days to just get what I wanted,others paid too,so what are u telling me?

After all,u ride with ur car via the highways and u give policemen #50,u give baba ijebu his own,bet9ja also u give every weekend,u go to church and give the man of God too plus including Alpha and the rest and u expect ur lecturers not to collect theirs,then u are a fool!

Also,always mind ur business in sch,leave politics cos if any goes wrong,u ll be one of those to be picked first...I personally fought with my HOD,I protested and I led a revolutionary dept but at the end,I came down cos they really showed me in my 300l days with co's.So,they are ur God in sch,worship them till u graduate,wtf!
���
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by JusticeSeeker: 4:16am On Jan 31, 2018
I like your courage to approach this issue this way. That HOD is corrupt and his type must be handled this way. Meanwhile, register and take your JAMB again for possible enrollment in school incase this case lingers. The judiciary who are as perversed as the HOD may be compromised to favour him but along the line you may get one good egg out of the majority bad ones who may serve justice in this case. How I wish Gani were alive. Falana or Keyamo, assist this young man.

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by JusticeSeeker: 4:18am On Jan 31, 2018
maron5:
Only financially handicap guys complain of giving lecturers money or something.

I paid over 40k during my own project days to just get what I wanted,others paid too,so what are u telling me?

After all,u ride with ur car via the highways and u give policemen #50,u give baba ijebu his own,bet9ja also u give every weekend,u go to church and give the man of God too plus including Alpha and the rest and u expect ur lecturers not to collect theirs,then u are a fool!

Also,always mind ur business in sch,leave politics cos if any goes wrong,u ll be one of those to be picked first...I personally fought with my HOD,I protested and I led a revolutionary dept but at the end,I came down cos they really showed me in my 300l days with co's.So,they are ur God in sch,worship them till u graduate,wtf!
���
Your type is the reason Nigeria will ever be backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by basmur(m): 4:34am On Jan 31, 2018
It is no more funny how Some lectures totally forget they are human with flaws. They dnt like students questioning their authority not to talk of going against their deeds esp the fraudulent ones. They re so heartless and mean and can go at any lenght to destroy such student.

i sympatize wit u and pray u get ur deserved justice and be presented with a certificate and not vain five years of your life to someone cruelty

3 Likes

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by ThatCEO: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2018
LadyHeaven:
To the youths above me slamming the young man for knowing his right and refusing to back down and conform to evil just know that if we had 3/10 of such brave youths willing to actually study, know their rights and be well articulated to fight injustice this country would be a saner place to be rather than a *oo where everything goes...

Sometimes, the time to fight is not just right.
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by lovingyouhun: 4:54am On Jan 31, 2018
chiefojiji:
So long, I had to stop reading when I decided to have a scroll down then I noticed it was a season film... In different parts.

Well God go fight for you, your life is very important too, so don't dull. I also paid some cash then too during my defenses in school not your school though, judges refreshments. It's a shit, but had to do it to avoid entering a shithole. Sometimes u have to call a cow, Bro, just to eat its meat.

You announced yourself anyway. Ndo ooooo

Trying to prove he's right abi, his mates have graduated others have registered for the next section i pity this guy
Why not pay the money when you know you can't get justice in this kind of country you simply pay the money and leave everything to God, he will judge him at the right time. See where stubborness has landed him, i honestly feel sorry for him. sad
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by EOOJ(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2018
dolphinife:
Hearing for the first time that you've got to pay some amount to defend your project....what manner of universities and lecturers do we have in Nigeria

Hahaha...u neba see chun chin.... In my school, both bsc n msc pay dis money for defence. Dept always claims dat they hav not gotten wat they requested for from d school managmnt excexpt una wan waste una time n no one graduate quick grin

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project by 2shure: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2018
fuc u palm slippers boys.
mai life.
fuc i no get time.
wtf...HOD don already clear u the matter
u for reason wit am give am smalltin.if na even 20k sef
bac den was i was in uniben.most strict lecturers na wash.
end every for beer parlour.
now see where greed has landed u in.
dem don expell u.
ita nt like u r a cultist.tho u might be one.
but fuc hw wud u feel wen ppl ask wah happnd
ud say cause u nor block.dem expell u.
nobody go believe u.
abi u na homo.
y man go dey threaten man.
neva thought it wud happen to guys.
if na babe
we go understand say na pekus matter

looser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temple Gate Polytechnic / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.