Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,028 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? (1510 Views)

2001 Toyota Highlander OR 2006 Nissan Pathfinder / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder / Between Nissan Pathfinder And Nissan Xterra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by laivwire(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Short of words. Sorry the picture isn't so clear.

Took it in a rush

Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by tahoe(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
that motor wey you dey see so is a source of income for the owner.
Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by laivwire(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
tahoe:
that motor wey you dey see so is a source of income for the owner.
True but to think that will be done to a pathfinder of that year?

Definitely the buharinomy is tough
Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by diportivo: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2018
laivwire:

True but to think that will be done to a pathfinder of that year?

Definitely the buharinomy is tough

so,pathfinder of what particular is best used for this?

what's buharinomy?

the amount this guy wld use to convert this thing go pay school fees easily grin

its easy to make assumptions from a distance

we neva can really tell why the owner came to this decision
Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by laivwire(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
diportivo:

so,pathfinder of what particular is best used for this?

what's buharinomy?

the amount this guy wld use to convert this thing go pay school fees easily grin

its easy to make assumptions from a distance

we neva can really tell why the owner came to this decision
Of course any year can be used but a Ngerian using this year can still be considered as comfortable financially. Buharinomy simply indicates the Nigerian economy during this political administration and true we won't know what drove the owner to this decision.
Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
laivwire:

Of course any year can be used but a Ngerian using this year can still be considered as comfortable financially. Buharinomy simply indicates the Nigerian economy during this political administration and true we won't know what drove the owner to this decision.

I don't even understand what u guys are arguing about. Maybe the owner bought the car like that, and yes there are some pick up versions of Nissan Pathfinder.

Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by laivwire(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
greenhulk:

I don't even understand what u guys are arguing about. Maybe the owner bought the car like that, and yes there are some pick up versions of Nissan Pathfinder.
The topic is sarcastic. The owner actually converted it from an SUV to a truck. Usually folks do this when they prefer function over luxury or turning a car from personal to commercial use.
Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
laivwire:

The topic is sarcastic. The owner actually converted it from an SUV to a truck. Usually folks do this when they prefer function over luxury or turning a car from personal to commercial use.

I doubt if the owner converted this (or at least not converted in Nigeria if at all it was converted). I don't think the owner will have the time to install that 3rd brake light if it was converted.
Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by laivwire(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
greenhulk:

I doubt if the owner converted this (or at least not converted in Nigeria if at all it was converted). I don't think the owner will have the time to install that 3rd brake light if it was converted.
You never can tell whAt our guys are up to here
Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
laivwire:

You never can tell whAt our guys are up to here

Or it might be a Frontier or Navara with a Pathfinder logo. You never cantell what our guys are up to here.
Re: Is This A New Pathfinder Truck? by diportivo: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2018
this is not a frontier

neither is it a navara

nor King cab

nor hardbody

not pickup sef

it's a modified pathy mostdef

(1) (Reply)

Brake Pedal Vibration / Which Should I Buy? / Is It Possible To Replace A Vehicle Airbag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.