Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,251 members, 7,934,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? (2077 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Most Sensitive Areas Of A Female's Body(pix) / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
I think I know the answer to this question already. I am already afraid of the answers but still curious to know. Say by magic or some weird event you wake up and look like her. What will you do? Please note it is till your body, after the change and what ever you do to it would reflect back on your normal male body after you change back.

make it interesting, and please keep it PG 16 biko. No rape Jokes. Thanks

Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by beautyhound(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Try to understand hw sex feels like from a woman's view... to enable me satisfy my lady much much better.

4 Likes

Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by dollytino4real(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
na to- to dey hungry u to get abi,
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by wildkat: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amakavula:
I think I know the answer to this question already. I am already afraid of the answers but still curious to know. Say by magic or some weird event you wake up and look like her. What will you do? Please note it is till your body, after the change and what ever you do to it would reflect back on your normal male body after you change back.

make it interesting, and please keep it PG 16 biko. No rape Jokes. Thanks

Wow! That's a black beauty in that pic. That's my only comment shaa
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by leroi01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pretty sure i will stay indoor all day..not totally sure i'd be able to handle the weirdness.

I've always been too male to imagine it..

AS an aside, any guy comes near me, i'ma beat the sheyt outta the mof! angry
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
It will be intresting, at least understand life 4rm a female's point of view.
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by newyorks(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
I Will Try Cucumber On My Self Like Chidinma
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by 912(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Right from the beginning of that day I would try all I can to change back
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by justiniyke29: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
would try and wake up 4rm dat horrible dream, and if dat fails i will beat d Bleep out of any guy dat approach me. But on another thought i will go and bath in a female hostel with lots of gals while bringing my phone along 4 future use

2 Likes

Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by Papanwamaikpe: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Join the seminary and finger some Reverend sisters all day. That's my fantasy!
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by chyckxx(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Endlessly play with my nipplez.

1 Like

Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by adult91: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
I'd try lesbian sex.

1 Like

Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by REB3L(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
I saw this on Twitter. A guy replied

I'll call all my nigga's and give them free Womanliness.
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by beautyhound(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
REB3L:
I saw this on Twitter. A guy replied

I'll call all my nigga's and give them free Womanliness.
WTF
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by Lastpharoah33: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Am just drooling over this girl's picture.... she's a s*x goddess, fem!!
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by youngberry001(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
I would just go and fvck around,,give all d dudes in mah corner a free kpensh tongue
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by DeSepiero(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
...take codeine and sleep till I'm back to normal. I ain't no bitch.
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by IamLEGEND1: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Easy. Lesbian_sex. after which I'll proceed to ho' myself around.
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by stubbornman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Share the ponmo for all my niggers for my street free of charge....
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Interesting, following! grin
Re: Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? by Offpoint: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
there's a movie for this question... can't recall the name though...

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Insecurity Will Soon Destroy Our Marriage / Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? / [pictures] To Be Deleted Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.