Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him (6065 Views)

How I Met And Slept With A Girl Under 36 Hours / How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by ThatIsokoGuy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
How a nigerian lady named Chinelo also known as ChiChi, drugged and slept with her best friend's thai friend, who came all the way from Thailand just to see him, after the two guys met on Facebook, and the thai boy was interested on the Nigerian young cosmetologist for his talent of good efficay from his cosmetic products.

According to the statements from the Nigerian young cosmetologist who hails from warri, Delta state, Decha is a thai young guy who the young beautician met on Facebook group chat and the thai boy was interested in him, but the reason the thai boy was so much interested to see him was because, he came across some people using the products of the Nigerian young cosmetologist in Thailand, he tried to reach him but he couldn't, until the very day he stumbled on a group chat, that was how they met on Facebook.
The thai guy told the Nigerian beautician that's he's coming to Nigeria to see him one on one, which he did successfully, and they were but living together in one house

There was a day the thai boy told the Nigerian beautician he will be taking him out, but his neighbor who is also known as a best friend pleaded with him to follow him, but Decha declined because he needed just himself and the beautician, Victory pleaded with him to let her come with them and he agreed.
That same night, Victory decided to drink cause its a stranger who took him out, he confirmed he doesn't drink any percentage of alcohol but he did that night,.
Decha and Victory got drunk and slept off.

After 14 days ChiChi confirmed she's pregnant for the thai stranger, and her parent said the boy must marry their daughter, they brought in police, took the beautician under police custody and detained, until Decha was tested by Dr Ashaka from warri and noticed he was actually drugged that same night, and got raped by ChiChi, she went further by saying she snicked sleeping pills into the beauticians drink, the case became complicated because she denied the the act until she was made to speak out.

All these things was what she later confessed herself,
Decha suggested abortion but the Nigerian beautician refused it because he wants her to keep the baby
Decha and Victory are still in a hotel for now till Decha returns back to Thailand 14days time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by FvckShiT(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by PapalsBull(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
[s]
FvckShiT:
shocked
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by pocohantas(f): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
The story is kinda confusing at first read. If Chichi drugged and raped Decha. The focus should be on that, not her pregnancy.

I think she wants a biracial kid. Knowing the guy wouldn't give in with clear eyes, she decided to drug him. Decha should be suing her, not suggesting an abortion. He is the victim here, not her...except there is something they are not telling us.

By the way, she drugged him with sleeping pills, then raped him? How does that work? I wouldn't know.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by donstan18: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
What kind of confusing story is this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Anything for the white dick

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Ever8054: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2018
sex doll get sense pass some girls I swear.i no even understand the story ..from the headline and when I started reading I thought the girl "TIED" the guy and rape him...as I read on na him I come realize say na friend from.... "Thailand".. grin see as she fine Gan sef" but no sense.... to think that one idiot for her area don dey follow her up n dan but she dey do yanga carry d thing go force am on person wey no even need am sef..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Daniel2289(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2018

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by JULIE1925(f): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2018
angry

The story is quite confusing...

But whatever... (Eyes rolling)

But my only question is... How can someone cum inside her pussy while he is under the influence of drugs even let's say he has an erection ? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by cruzita(f): 12:52am On Jan 31, 2018
I FITN'T UNDERSTAND THIS STORY

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by MiaB(f): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Elparaiso(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy Her parents said he must marry her
Anything for the paper o

Just saw the story on Facebook sef.
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2018
When you want a white kid badly grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Strikethem: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2018
These girls n money. Anything for the money.
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Oh my lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Ever8054:
sex doll get sense pass some girls I swear.i no even understand the story ..from the headline and when I started reading I thought the girl "TIED" the guy and rape him...as I read on na him I come realize say na friend from.... "Thailand".. grin see as she fine Gan sef" but no sense.... to think that one idiot for her area don dey follow her up n dan but she dey do yanga carry d thing go force am on person wey no even need am sef..
u don 4 get na white man na lol cheesy can u believe Thailand lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by seyifunmi005(m): 3:21am On Jan 31, 2018
Banky w latest music video download(2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJKzPpu_OuU
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:47am On Jan 31, 2018
CHINELO shocked

Nnamdi said 99% of them....

Make I no say wetin dey my mind ooh grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by dingbang(m): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Every modern Nigerian young girl is stupid in her own way...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 31, 2018
After dey will say Igbo women are d best women in Nigerian lol cheap bitches grin Nnamdi kanu was right after all 99 % of dere women are lipsrsealed

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by phemmyfour: 4:20am On Jan 31, 2018
JULIE1925:
angry

The story is quite confusing...

But whatever... (Eyes rolling)

But my only question is... How can someone cum inside her pussy while he is under the influence of drugs even let's say he has an erection ? lipsrsealed

The question should have been " how can someone have erection under the influence of drug"? Perhaps the drugs can enhance performance

Once erection is achieved, the juice cometh with time, its not something you can control
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Jesse01:
After dey will say Igbo women are d best women in Nigerian lol cheap bitches grin Nnamdi kanu was right after all 99 % of dere women are lipsrsealed
Neva knew dat u are a troll

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by JULIE1925(f): 4:30am On Jan 31, 2018
phemmyfour:
The question should have been " how can someone have erection under the influence of drug"? Perhaps the drugs can enhance performance

Once erection is achieved, the juice cometh with time, its not something you can control

@ bolded sha...unless he was sedated or the med that was used was antidepressant then maybe erection is not possible..But there are types of drugs that it can give u erections but not possible to make u cum...

The story is juz full of red flags... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by phemmyfour: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2018
JULIE1925:

@ bolded sha...unless he was sedated or the med that was used was antidepressant then maybe erection is not possible..But there are types of drugs that it can give u erections but not possible to make u cum...

The story is juz full of red flags... grin
Don't you get it. All you need to cum is an erection. Cumming is not something a man has control over. Its an involuntary action
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by JULIE1925(f): 4:39am On Jan 31, 2018
phemmyfour:
Don't you get it. All you need to cum is an erection. Cumming is not something a man has control over. Its an involuntary action

grin

Since when ejaculation is involuntary sha? cheesy Ofcurz u can control it...

But im curious what drugs she used grin I am #TeamInterracial but i do not support this kind of act.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by gentleedu(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2018
pocohantas:
The story is kinda confusing at first read. If Chichi drugged and raped Decha. The focus should be on that, not her pregnancy.

I think she wants a biracial kid. Knowing the guy wouldn't give in with clear eyes, she decided to drug him. Decha should be suing her, not suggesting an abortion. He is the victim here, not her...except there is something they are not telling us.

By the way, she drugged him with sleeping pills, then raped him? How does that work? I wouldn't know.
we guys can cum once in a while in our sleep, if u re not having much sex. so my dear it's possible...
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2018
MasViews:
Anything for the white dick

Thais are not considered white. They are yellow
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by shaybebaby(f): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2018
So no one has realised that Victory and the Thai guy are lovers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Blackhawk01: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2018
shaybebaby:
So no one has realised that Victory and the Thai guy are lovers.

Awon Gaybriel people. He came all the way to Naija because of cosmetic products abi? Hehehehe... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2018
This is the most confusing story I have read this year. Since I do not understand the message being passed across, let me just read comments.
Re: Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him by Samusu(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2018
pocohantas:

The guy too de soft sef. She do am warri things. Shegiya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Sends Follower Into Frenzy With Her See Through Dress / See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So / Pls Oh...can Anyone Explain What Are All These? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.