Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Who Should Go With You? [judges 7:1-8, 2 Kings 18:1-18] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Should Go With You? [judges 7:1-8, 2 Kings 18:1-18] (302 Views)

What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? / Labour To Get Your Own Divine Strategy - 2 Kings 2:14 / Critical Factors To Link Up With The Divine (1) [mark 3:14, 2 Kings 4:8-10] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Go With You? [judges 7:1-8, 2 Kings 18:1-18] by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 31, 2018
As you move on with God this year, one of the greatest challenges you will have will not be the devil, but wrong people. Wrong people are not necessarily unsaved people; they are simply people that God has not planned for you on your journey in life. The devil will use wrong people to achieve what he cannot personally do in your life.

God is very concerned about the people going with you in life. When Gideon was to fight God instructed him to bring the entire army of Israel to the waters. I counsel you today that you bring men to the river of the Holy Spirit and let them be tried, exposed and defined for you.

You must walk in the Master’s wisdom of knowing who should go with you. Let me show you some of those that will want to go with you in life:

•Those that feel they need what you have; power, wealth, position e.t.c.. They will use you; they have their own focus. Don’t allow them around if they can’t contribute to you.

•Those that the devil has assigned to distract you from your focus in God, in life and in destiny. They are nice but have corrupting effects on your spirit.

•Those that have known your potential, where you are going, your prospect and the likes and want to be well positioned in your life for goodies to drop when you get there.

Who then should you go? THOSE THAT GOD CHOSE FOR YOU! Let God show you who men really are so that you will not take a friend for an enemy and an enemy for a friend. It shall be well with you in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver my life from every infestation of wrong people and show me my God-chosen people in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Exodus 12:14-13:16, Matthew 20:29-21:22, Psalm 25:16-22, Proverbs 6:12-15

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Pls Read This Prayer Point By Bro Mazino Egbuwoku / Check Out What Apostle Suleman Gave His Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.