Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

"Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau (7943 Views)

Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by MightySparrow: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2018
I never bothered reading the epistle, thanks to OBJ's critique angway
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by koolgee(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2018
All I want to see is action and not always talking please
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Lololol. But he's been sympathetic to the herdsmen violence. Confused lots.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/who-is-sympathetic-to-fulani-herdsmen/
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2018
clueless old fool...

government of Will, Must and assure

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by BeijinDossier: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2018
freeze001:
No longer? So u were tolerating it before?

This administration has failed Nigerians. I spit on them.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by richlifeclub: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Take action against the herdemen then we will take you seriously
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by GuidoVanRossum: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2018
True talk. As long as the murderers are not fulani herdsmen
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by uvalued(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari is futuristically hopeless - always I will I shall while people are killed...shame on sarrki and all zombies
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by Snow02: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2018
whoever wrote this speech for Buhari is getting fired I guarantee he didn't mean to say that
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by greatjoey: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2018
This man is a bastard. What has the said Buhari dome concerning the killings, kidnapping etc going on at every nook and cranny of the nation?
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by myproperty(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2018
Firefire:

maybe he is tired of the blood. sad

I think he is of the opinion that most communities are actually arming themselves against further attacks by his kins men and making sure that no retaliatory genocide attack on his people

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by UncleJudax(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2018
SantaCruz1:
. welcome on board bro,the wailers are now having upper hand ooo

i expect you to change ur moniker from antiwailer to antizombie ASAP !!!
I think the handle is ok..i like Oxymoron.
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by Promismike(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2018
Win through action not by emty words. We can see.
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by Omeokachie: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2018
Since when?
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by brodalikeme(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2018
What is this one saying, I believe some of these men are either not alive or in the same country with us
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by rolams(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Bubu must continue to tolerate it as he has been doing before. This will aid His colossal loss in 2019. The blood of the innocent citizens will push him out of power!
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by sapientia(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2018
you are right sir..

he is sponsoring and endorsing it.

If not, why are people still being killed in Benue state almost on daily basis..

Talk is cheap.
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by SirLakes: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2018
I have not eaten this morning, I can't laugh undecided
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by Spidermon: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2018
With the kind of stupid things our leaders keep saying, the requirements for holding public office can as well be reduced to 13 years old and nursery 2 certificate.
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by SantaCruz1: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2018
BeijinDossier:

This administration has failed Nigerians. I spit on them.
. mechie onu osiso

this administration is better than obiano's

anumanu
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by BeijinDossier: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Abakaleke miscreant, we are not talking about gala hawking here. Ezi ofia

SantaCruz1:
. mechie onu osisothis administration is better than obiano'sanumanu
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2018
please where can I get my pvc? I have not voted but this time I must vote the cattle rarer back to daura
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by MARKETfund: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2018
AntiWailer:

When u check my posts since day 1.

I don't tolerate mediocrity neither do i tolerate corruption.

I preached for us to give him chance to settle down when the wailers took over.

After 2 years, i will be decieving myself if i pretend that i dnt know that Buhari can not take us to our destination.

So back to ur answer. NO BE TODAY !

Story!
Your admittance of the failure of this administration after 2 years reveals how shallow you are because every man with cognitive skill will know where this govt. is headed 6 months after assumption of duty. Clowns like you (sorry I had to use vulgar on you) associated the losers of the election along with genuine voices trying to help this govt. to sit up before it is too late. Your like even adopted a disparaging moniker just so you drive home your ignominous ignorance and rob it on your perceived enemie(s) who rambles just because they lost election.

Unfortunately, 2 years after what those of us who were not acrimonous of the PMB's victory saw is just hitting you today cos you have suddenly found yourself a victim of his economic somersault. Oh well some us us adopted a plan B to survive once the result of his cluelessness comes to bite hard while you await your eldorado to come. You see the problem with most of you is selfishly reasoning through the eye of tribalism and not necessarily for the interest of every stakeholder of this Country.

Need I add that I was also disappointed when I realized that you are even a married man (which means you must protect the future of your children and other children born and yet to be born in this country). I'd always thought you are one of those kids here who runs up and down dividing the Country with their corrosive posts just so they protect the interest of their tribes that they love so much.

I can only say good morning this evening to you Sir.
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by ooshinibos: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2018
Nigerians leader can talk rubbish shaa
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by bejeria101(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2018
Who are you barking at? Nobody is afraid of una dullard. Abeg park well
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by AntiWailer: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2018
MARKETfund:

Story!
Your admittance of the failure of this administration after 2 years reveals how shallow you are because every man with cognitive skill will know where this govt. is headed 6 months after assumption of duty. Clowns like you (sorry I had to use vulgar on you) associated the losers of the election along with genuine voices trying to help this govt. to sit up before it is too late. Your like even adopted a disparaging moniker just so you drive home your ignominous ignorance and rob it on your perceived enemie(s) who rambles just because they lost election.

Unfortunately, 2 years after what those of us who were not acrimonous of the PMB's victory saw is just hitting you today cos you have suddenly found yourself a victim of his economic somersault. Oh well some us us adopted a plan B to survive once the result of his cluelessness comes to bite hard while you await your eldorado to come. You see the problem with most of you is selfishly reasoning through the eye of tribalism and not necessarily for the interest of every stakeholder of this Country.

Need I add that I was also disappointed when I realized that you are even a married man (which means you must protect the future of your children and other children born and yet to be born in this country). I'd always thought you are one of those kids here who runs up and down dividing the Country with their corrosive posts just so they protect the interest of their tribes that they love so much.

I can only say good morning this evening to you Sir.

I would have ignored this useless post but I am caught between Proverbs 26:4 & Proverbs 26:5.

Get it clear. I never regretted voting out Jonathan and PDP allowing another person and party try.

I have never for one day wished them back.

My wish right now is that Buhari goes back to Daura and allow another person try.

I dont belong to set of idiots who will twist facts to protect their Ego.

Now read my lips slowly : BUHARI IS A FAILURE. If only GEJ and his supporters admitted on time, we wont end up having BUHARI as a choice.

And on the rubbish economy biting hard on u , i av seen my monthly income grow into 7 digits net and me paying 6digits tax monthly during Buhari's era.

You will run illegal multiple shifts and do a lot of currency changing to move close.

So park well and watch out for trailer before u cross my path.

If u think u have sense by crying and wailing since Day 1 of an administration because u lost election, good luck.
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by AntiWailer: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Is this you baba shocked ?

Yes same me that asked for his certificate from Day 1.

Same me that criticize rubbish moves from him since Day 1

Same me that wondered why he has not fired anybidy from his useless team.

It is still the same anti wailer and i honestly dont like wailing. grin
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2018
AntiWailer:

Yes same me that asked for his certificate from Day 1.

Same me that criticize rubbish moves from him since Day 1

Same me that wondered why he has not fired anybidy from his useless team.

It is still the same anti wailer and i honestly dont like wailing. grin
Still surprised
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by bedspread: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Misplaced Piority!!!
Confused President
Confused Minister!!

Herdsmen are Slaughtering innocent people Everyday.... u are here Spitting Trash...
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by Stakekay1(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2018
He will no longer tolerate the killings because of 2019 election but he will come back to tolerate it as soon as he wins his re-election. Continue Baba.
Re: "Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau by MARKETfund: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2018
AntiWailer:

Get it clear. I never regretted voting out Jonathan and PDP allowing another person and party try.

I have never for one day wished them back.

Exactly my point!
To you educated illiterates, it is about Jonathan & PDP which genuine voices like ours cared less about by the way.
Sir, we are talking about helping the govt. you installed succeed through constructive criticism which if your ilks who regretably are more in number had done, it would have helped them sit up.

AntiWailer:

My wish right now is that Buhari goes back to Daura and allow another person try.

I dont belong to set of idiots who will twist facts to protect their Ego.

Now read my lips slowly : BUHARI IS A FAILURE. If only GEJ and his supporters admitted on time, we wont end up having BUHARI as a choice.

If you had done the above, probably you wouldnt have found yourself here. You are one of the notorious monikers I read their comments laced with stupidity and coloration of tribalism whenever dissenting views call out the govt. for it's ineptitude even before I signed in to NL. So go take many seats with your bag of regrets oga.

AntiWailer:

And on the rubbish economy biting hard on u , i av seen my monthly income grow into 7 digits net and me paying 6digits tax monthly during Buhari's era.

You will run illegal multiple shifts and do a lot of currency changing to move close.

Anything to make you feel good and assuage your regrets for the failure you helped made out of Buhari Sir. grin
You also know what? I am full of regrets right now too, and you know why? Quoting you at the first instance.
Gotta ignore you and your ilks as I'd always done. Just feel like calling you out after reading your jaundiced comments meant to blanket your failure of judgement over this administration's foreseeable failure. Perhaps you should take a cue from men of intergrity like Doctokwus, Berem and co who rooted for PMB prior to the election and even after, but were descerning to see that this administration is headed for the rock and started calling it out on time. Those are true patriots!

Good day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari / Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire / More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.