Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

#bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch (29990 Views)

Toyin Lawani Calls Nina A Bitch, Threatens To Expose Her By Spilling The Beans / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by goldcoinhub: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2018
DMW singer, Mayorkun, just like every other celebrity taking sides with contestants at the ongoing Big Brother Naija 2018, has just revealed his favourite contestant and she is no other person than Khloe

Other celebrities have actually rooted for the lady who seems to be the most controversial in the house at the moment. Recall that jut some few days ago, Khloe had gone bra-less and that just the depiction of the drama that trails the Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

She even went further to heat up the session by having a dance session with Khloe also had a dance with Tobi, in her bra-less state.

Mayorkun made a post on Snapchat with the caption “My bitch!” and he seems to be referring to Khloe.

Mayorkun refers to Khloe as his “Bitch” and Unlimited LA referred to her as his “fiance,” and it is beginning to seem confusing? Definitely Khloe will have a lot of explanation to make when she leaves the house, either as an evictee or as a winner.

There was even a photo of Unlimited LA and Khloe together to show that they had known each other, even before her participation in the show.

See his posts below.

The fashion entrepreneur had earlier received the support of Tubaba’s wife, Annie Idibia, while video director, Unlimited LA, referred to her as his girlfriend who he plans to wed once the show is concluded.

While being interviewed by the host of the show, Ebuka, who was also a contestant in the first edition of the #BBNaija, Khloe revealed that she is 24 years old, a fashion designer and single. She loves horror movies and would be a cat, if she were an animal. She reportedly said she wants people to see the real her whilst she is in the House, because she is sometimes misunderstood. She also disclosed that she detests people who lie.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-mayorkun-calls-khloe-bitch/
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2018
SPACE BOOKED.
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by brightgreat(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2018
I

Modified:the guy above me, leeme call 121 first
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2018

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by pweshboi(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2018
lol...
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by ottohan: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2018
D
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by CharlesJok3r: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Rubbish
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Ohh!!! Not again today angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Samot4life(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
#BBnaija. The official champions league of Nigerian ladies has started!!!!!

And d dramas continues

11 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Annie2059: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
k
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by delishpot: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Has she denied the claim?
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by brunobaba(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
wehdone
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Liamm(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
FCT. Thank you all
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Toflez(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
this one just weak me
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Toniapsalm121(f): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Is a pity
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by ottohan: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
The girl have cast
Melanin poppun tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by IamCeazer(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
I dnt like dat qirl, i dnt knw why

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by ANIEXTY(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Apart from me, who else is not watching this #BB9ja

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Proffdada: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Every fool wants to be relevant grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Mimienudles(f): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
This ugly dude

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2018
brightgreat:
I

Modified:the guy above me, leeme call 121 first

LOLS
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Jaybeee(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2018
ok
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Perge(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
This ugly dude
How beautiful you are undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by ghiloman28(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2018
ou can say thatif the girl don su*k you d*k.... Anyway wetin consign me

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by BadBlaize(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Romanreign2(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2018
She is unlimited LA fiancee and mayorkun bitch case closed cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by Fernandowski(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Like we care

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Mayorkun Calls Khloe His Bitch by kollinpowel(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2018
How dis one take improve the economy?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivie Okujaye Is Pregnant Again, Rocks Her Baby Bump In Style (Photos) / 'My Husband Has No Problem With Such' - BBNaija's Gifty Shares Twerking Video / Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.