Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,404 members, 7,911,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist (2104 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Who Is Greater: Abiola Vs Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by shukuokukobambi: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2018
imhotep:

Back to Daura

Exactly. He should go back

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by funlord(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Hungry and empty chest beating coward cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by shukuokukobambi: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2018
cursedAbiola:
my..nd44 lalast..iclala se,,un obino..scopy domin..ique

Keep crying to the mods. After, cry to EFCC, FIFA, UN and ICC cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by Poweredbrew: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I saw you begging Tonyebarcanista to remember you since you saw his picture with a PDP executive, has he answered you yet? cheesy

Hungry and empty chest beating coward cheesy

You are wicked, see the way the kid is crying to the mod. Buhahahahahahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Dem wan kee this thread...

Op no worry me don keep am down , anyday I hear kpim from dem..

I go front am well

Na to insult dia Papa dem sabi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by Strikethem: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Killitoff:
Lets compare Ojukwu of cursed memory and Usain Bolt. Ojukwu ran 100 meters race to Abidjan in 1 day while Usain Bolt did same in few mins. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by mandarin: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Why don't you look at it this way; this woman attended which primary and secondary schools? Where? Ibadan. That tells the whole story all thanks to Western Regional Government led by Awolowo. Most high flyers from Edo and Delta of today were products of Awo's legacy.

This comparison is like comparing an old father who paid his son's fees through education becoming a professor. That comparison is baseless.

Awo's economic achievement not just the political steps are unrivaled in Nigeria history. He laid the foundation that make Nigeria what it is today. So many products of Awo's legacy and industry leaders today, he touched and transformed more lives than a hundred individuals in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I knew it'll fly over your head because reason is very far from you cheesy

Awo is a lawyer who received the highest rank of his profession. Yet the man ran the finances of a war ravaged country without debt!! Even great USA coudln't manage it. A lawyer who transitioned to a successful finance manager of a war torn country is obviously a genius and showcases versatility cheesy

No wonder nigger-area never developed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
mandarin:
Why don't you look at it this way; this woman attended which primary and secondary schools? Where? Ibadan. That tells the whole story all thanks to Western Regional Government led by Awolowo. Most high flyers from Edo and Delta of today were products of Awo's legacy.

This comparison is like comparing an old father who paid his son's fees through education becoming a professor. That comparison is baseless.

Awo's economic achievement not just the political steps are unrivaled in Nigeria history. He laid the foundation that make Nigeria what it is today. So many products of Awo's legacy and industry leaders today, he touched and transformed more lives than a hundred individuals in this country.

Can you imagine? I didn't even know or reason it out like you just did cheesy

Edumare bless you and bless Awo's legacy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by kettykings: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2018
i am begining to wonder why so many people who can not argue out their points effectively but resort insults and tribal slurs
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Awolowo ; Who Was A Better Minister Of Finance/economist by Bibidear(f): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Killitoff:
Lets compare Ojukwu of cursed memory and Usain Bolt. Ojukwu ran 100 meters race to Abidjan in 1 day while Usain Bolt did same in few mins. Lol
OMG,u made me choke on the tea i was drinking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Journalists Chased Away By Police From Covering The Osun Rerun / Buhari Will Ensure Tinubu's Stooge Looses At The Polls Next Year / Edo 2020: Court Restrains Governor Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.