Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) (38358 Views)

Another Strike Looms In Nigerian Universities (photos) / 8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
shocked
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by anibirelawal(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Too bad!
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Kolababe: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
WHY WON'T THIS ENVIRONMENT BREED CULTISTS. IT ALREADY LOOKS LIKE A CRIME PRONE ENVIRONMENT.

11 Likes

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by MrMcJay(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Iamvictor:
I rep OAU and I know we students have a part in this rots.

The rooms were designed for 2 students, management allocates 6 students to each room room and squatters swell the number to infinity.

When I was in Awo, there was a time we were 22in the room. I'm referring to a room originally designed for 2 students.

11 Likes

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Jfrankination(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
lol
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
angry
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Lordspicy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
lemme not say anything yet...
what do you expect when the son of the former vc of bayero university and current boss of National University commission attended his son's graduation in London..

we are indeed living in a shithole, poor educational standards and we expect not to produce unbaked graduates... I weep for the so called giant of Africa
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by gustav25: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
If Imsu no good,atleast I'm happy for the off campus accommodation......
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by meezynetwork(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Shitholes universities
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by eddieguru(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
cool
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by juwoonn(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
So Unilorin is better than OAU in terms of neatness

2 Likes

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by millionboi2: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
After thy will still blame d youth for all this
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by pafisayo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Treasure17:
What do you expect when the budget for education in Nigeria does not match the United Nations recommendation. Very easy to label the products of these higher institutions as unemployable when the system is rotten. Fix the system and everything will work out fine.

Very true still we are most time not always sincere with ourselves, especially public office holders.
Sometimes in 2016 I saw two 2016 Prado Suv Parked right outside my office with Fed uni Oye’s plate number .
The truth is even for the VC of a federal university driving two 2016 prado suv is a total waste and unnecessary luxury.

6 Likes

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
What is APC actually doing. In fact all universities should be shut down in this country. Tertiary Education is now a total waste
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Reference(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nice. Blame your parents for having better loins than brains. Ask yourself. How many are you in your family, what is the income of your parents and how much they pay as taxes. Then ask them why they needed to have that many of you. Then ask them why they still insist government as run is the best way of life. Ask them why they don't demand universal liberty for all citizens to determine their future and why they insist on sticking with the status quo. Finally ask yourself why you wonder at getting lemonade from lemons instead of apple juice or cider.

4 Likes

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Unbreakable007: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Shit hole schools in Nigeria
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Pal221: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
[ok
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Tunks2017(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Are those universities or poultry pens tongue

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by gentility411(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oh boy!!!! See as hall 3 boys dey fall hand for my dearest uniben. Never liked dat hall tho . Hall 4 tin all d way. On a serious note , d decay in infrastructure in our public uni's should be seriously addressed. And if possible multinational companies should try to wade in, on laboratory upgrades for science faculties and equipment of departmental libraries to aid student research and general academic performamce. But, in a nutshell d government have a bigger role to play. My thots tho. I rep uniben

1 Like

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by pafisayo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
pafisayo:

Very true still we are most time not always sincere with ourselves, especially public office holders.
Sometimes in 2016 I saw two 2016 Prado Suv Parked right outside my office with Fed university of Oye’s plate number .
The truth is even for the VC of a federal university driving two 2016 prado ( cheapest that year wud cost 26million each ) suv is a total waste and unnecessary luxury.
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by EternalTruth: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
HigherEd:
University of Benin
fool why dont you upload that of your useless university
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Alariiwo: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
It's just so bad..

Yet GEJ's illiterate wife has over 16 accounts with billions. Even her dead mother has too with billions.

Stupid buffoon and his barren wife that ran the country to the ground. God will surely punish you and your supporters.
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
APC government rot
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is it human beings that live and study in that sort of revolting environment??! Tufiakwa! Una try oh!!
Just negodu hostels and classrooms. I won’t even last for a day under such circumstances. Infact na die I go die if I spend 30seconds in such filth.

2 Likes

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by Coldfeets: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is not encouraging at all. embarassed

Baba God, please let none of my relations and kids study in any of these _shitholes they call a place of learning.

Tufiakwa!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by smogup: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
2shure:
barry d recharge card mover spotted
hall 3 don cast
Barry be like: 'my guy there'
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by banre(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
omorh......rot indeed
Re: The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
HigherEd:
Obafemi Awolowo University
This is the average habit of the black man, expecially Nigerians; dirt angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) / Chioma Abone & Emmanuela Ilok Develop App To Tackle Kidnapping In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.