Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,025 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

JOB - Banks' Customers Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB - Banks' Customers Verification (9711 Views)

Security Tips For Banks Customers / Banks Customers Verification Interview Invite / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Kmartt(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bbnnaji:
good morning, anyone for iyana ipaja

So, na my hood u dey sef. Make we connect
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by ekoyo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
asha01:
*URGENT VACANCIES*

Our Client is looking for enthusiastic and energetic young men and women to work on Banks' Customers Verification.

Monthly Salary - very competitive & negotiable (ranging from 50,000=00 and above).

Minimum Qualification is SSCE, WAEC.

Interested persons should reside around Lekki, Ajah, Iyana-ipaja, Badagry, ikeja, ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere, Ikotun and Agege environs

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location
3. use [b]Banks' Customers Verification [/b]as the subject to: 08139269912, 09098090966 or email peterokereke72@gmail.com

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

1) You will be given Addresses (for those who live within your allocated zone) from day to day

2) You will be expected to visit the addresses and confirm that the Customer truly exist.

3) To verify, you will have to fill a form on details of your findings and return the forms to us.

4) You will be expected to visit at least 300 Houses in a Month to get the full salary of N50,000. Should you visit 500 Houses, you get additional N30,000 + if you achieve the 300/month within the set 24hours turnaround time you get additional N20,000 to bring your take home to N100,000. More coverage and visits will attract more money.

Note. please ignore this post if you do not understand what this job entails or ready for it, to avoid waste of each others time. we will invite those who indicate interest. thanks

@op gud afternoon I am well experienced in kyc address management system infact I have worked as an admin to different vendors/consultant and i know that you will need my experience as I have worked as a field officer and as an admin but the problem is that I am not based in Lagos, as I am currently in owerri but if u need my assistance u can contact me on 07068620108
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Bbnnaji(f): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Kmartt:

So, na my hood u dey sef. Make we connect noble4phs@gmail.com
ok na. have u submitted ur form
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Abilistic(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2018
Please those that have submitted their forms, any news from them?
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Quinns: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abilistic haven't yet, still hopeful
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by tosbobby(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Before the eend of this week, the birds will fly
Abilistic:
Please those that have submitted their forms, any news from them?
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by asha01: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2018
These are the areas we still need people to cover

Ajangbadi
Apapa / Olodi
Ebute Metta / Yaba
Epe
Ijanikin / Agbara
Ikeja Main
Lagos Island
Victoria Island / Ikoyi
Lekki
Oshodi
Satellite / Ijegun
Somolu
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by asha01: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2018

Ajangbadi
Apapa / Olodi
Ebute Metta / Yaba
Epe
Ijanikin / Agbara
Ikeja Main
Lagos Island
Victoria Island / Ikoyi
Lekki
Oshodi
Satellite / Ijegun
Somolu
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by shindymum(f): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
asha01:

Ajangbadi
Apapa / Olodi
Ebute Metta / Yaba
Epe
Ijanikin / Agbara
Ikeja Main
Lagos Island
Victoria Island / Ikoyi
Lekki
Oshodi
Satellite / Ijegun
Somolu
I stay at mushin
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by tosbobby(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
I specified Ajangbadi in my text message oo
And i can also cover Agbara if the items are not scanty.
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by omoelerin1: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
asha01:

Ajangbadi
Apapa / Olodi
Ebute Metta / Yaba
Epe
Ijanikin / Agbara
Ikeja Main
Lagos Island
Victoria Island / Ikoyi
Lekki
Oshodi
Satellite / Ijegun
Somolu
Is it not too late for one to apply for this job? Someone is interested in one of those mentioned locations.
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Bbnnaji(f): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2018
any update yet
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by getbizy: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Can someone who resides in Ejigbo apply?
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by pikintea55(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
I stay in Ijegun
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by asha01: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Our Client is looking for enthusiastic and energetic young men and women to work on Banks' Customers Verification.

Monthly Salary - very competitive & negotiable (ranging from 50,000=00 and above).

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location
3. use [b]Banks' Customers Verification [/b]as the subject to: 08139269912, 09098090966 or email peterokereke72@gmail.com

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

1) You will be given Addresses (for those who live within your allocated zone) from day to day

2) You will be expected to visit the addresses and confirm that the Customer truly exist.

3) To verify, you will have to fill a form on details of your findings and return the forms to us.

4) You will be expected to visit at least 300 Houses in a Month to get the full salary of N50,000. Should you visit 500 Houses, you get additional N30,000 + if you achieve the 300/month within the set 24hours turnaround time you get additional N20,000 to bring your take home to N100,000. More coverage and visits will attract more money.

Note. please ignore this post if you do not understand what this job entails or ready for it, to avoid waste of each others time. we will invite those who indicate interest. thanks
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by asha01: 5:54am On Feb 16, 2018

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by asha01: 5:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Not too late to apply

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by asha01: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2018

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Quinns: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Any news about does that applied already, or u guys want new applicants?.

asha01:

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Temibabie(f): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2018
asha01:

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

I sent a msg to the above mail but I didn't get any response,I jus sent a text message to one of the numbers... May God help me
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by sussybae(f): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2018
asha01:

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

I sent a mail yesterday,I stay around lekki...I hope you get back to me.God help
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by sussybae(f): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
sussybae:

I sent a mail yesterday,I stay around lekki...I hope you get back to me.God help
Pls I got this message on my mail and the address of your office wasn't included
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by dammiejolaade: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
sussybae:

Pls I got this message on my mail and the address of your office wasn't included
What’s the content of the msg u got?
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by dt4omoh(f): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Can one still apply?
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Abilistic(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2018
tosbobby:
Before the eend of this week, the birds will fly

Lol!!!!

The birds refused to fly last week and there's no sign of it flying this week. grin

1 Like

Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by skiguy123(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2018
WE ARE RECRUITING SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS

Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by zubinike(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2018
asha01:
*URGENT VACANCIES*

Interested persons should reside around Lekki, Ajah, Iyana-ipaja, Badagry, ikeja, ikorodu, Yaba, Surulere, Ikotun and Agege environs

Please text
1. Full names
2. Location

WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:

I reside I badagry, is it still on..its all about KYC, am interested
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by dammiejolaade: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Quinns:
Any news about does that applied already, or u guys want new applicants?.

Good day,
Please what’s really going on? It’s been weeks now and no news from u yet. When is the job starting?
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Mcdede1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
gbugbru:

Besides, it works this way, you are expected to know how to use excel to sort and report back to the boss.

So for you, what you will do is to sort the addresses to a particular area for a day, while another for another place. It will reduce the cost of transportation, and stress of jumping from one area to another...

Also 300/20 working days is 15 verification per day.. for me it's worth the task if you put your heart to it. It's something you do after day work like teaching and other jobs you do before 4pm

What of Port harcourt, can I work from port
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Mcdede1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls I base at port harcourt, can I work from Port harcourt? Pls if yes am interested. My
Name is Dede Michael
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by Quinns: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
dammiejolaade I'm also waiting the same way you are, nothing yet buh I'm hopeful.
Re: JOB - Banks' Customers Verification by asha01: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
dammiejolaade:

Good day,
Please what’s really going on? It’s been weeks now and no news from u yet. When is the job starting?

pls for those of you who applied for this job . am appealing to you all to keep calm we are still sorting out lots of things with the banks. . as soon as we are done we will get back to you for final orientation and then we start . thanks for your time and patience

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons A Written Thank You Letter Can Land The Job / Why Are Factory Workers Paid Peanuts / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.