Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,700 members, 7,941,674 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience (1100 Views)

Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? / I'm Looking For A Date With Older Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by dsexylady: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2010
Hey my big guys. I know big matured Rich ladies who will spoil you financially. only if you can satisfy them. you understand what i mean, If you are interested send your information such as the state you are and your location of the state you are in Nigeria to linkupcentre@yahoo.com or call this number 017309261. Hey guys make sure you are decent, neat,respectful. down to earth as they will be there to provide all your financial needs because they pay big if you are capable. please this is discrete. if you can't keep it discrete forget it.
Re: Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by justwise(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2010
dsexylady:

Hey my big guys. I know big matured Rich ladies who will spoil you financially. only if you can satisfy them. you understand what i mean, If you are interested send your information such as the state you are and your location of the state you are in Nigeria to linkupcentre@yahoo.com or call this number 017309261. Hey guys make sure you are decent, neat,respectful. down to earth as they will be there to provide all your financial needs because they pay big if you are capable. please this is discrete. if you can't keep it discrete forget it.

Bloody rubbish!!
Re: Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by hatch: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2010
dsexylady:

LOL ! another gigolo love-vendor in the house grin tongue
Re: Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by kay0195: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2010
You dey sleep with sugar mamas? u wan use people head take make money. If they carry HIV u go share am with them? Greedy thing!
Re: Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by dejifm(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2010
My guy i need one of those mamas wey u dey talk,i be student 4 kogi state university,but i base 4 lagos,see my no 08022697433 or my email dejifm@yahoo.Com,guy i go dey wait to hear from u soon.Thanks man.
Re: Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by masido(f): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2010
dejifm:

My guy i need one of those mamas wey u dey talk,i be student 4 kogi state university,but i base 4 lagos,see my no 08022697433 or my email dejifm@yahoo.Com,guy i go dey wait to hear from u soon.Thanks man.

My guy, AIDS is real ooo!!!
Re: Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by desthan(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2010
Another Mother Zap.E.R. , little wonder how this retards keep recycling themselves, with fictitious names and phone numbers.

Don't you imbeciles ever give up undecided
Re: Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by NET1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2010
dsexylady:

How come your mother forgot to turn off the computer?
Re: Having Fun With Older Mamas Pls Read My Experience by iice(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2010
Apparently Old mamas have not taught you to look before you post. Silly chudrens

Moved to dating

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate With Good BĀ¢obs. / I Need A Mature Guy For A Relationship / Facebook Group To Mingle With Working Class People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.