Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Jokes!!:don't Talk When You Have Food In Your Mouth~daddiboy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes!!:don't Talk When You Have Food In Your Mouth~daddiboy (611 Views)

Use Your Mouth / Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes!!:don't Talk When You Have Food In Your Mouth~daddiboy by DaddiboY(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
A certain family was having dinner, their five year old boy, emeka starts telling a story...
EMEKA: When i was coming back from school, i saw dad with a girl!...

FATHER: Shut up! Dont talk with food in your mouth...

MOTHER: No! no! no! let him talk...

EMEKA: Dad, u went in to the bush, i followed u and u started kissing and undressed her and then...!!!

MOTHER: And then wat baby? Say it I will buy u a bunch of chocolate...

EMEKA: They started doing what u did with uncle Daniel wen dad was not around...

MOTHER: shut up, Idiot!! your dad has told u not 2 talk with food in your mouth, stupid child no table manners....
Read more jokes on A certain family was having dinner, their five year old boy, emeka starts telling a story...
EMEKA: When i was coming back from school, i saw dad with a girl!...

FATHER: Shut up! Dont talk with food in your mouth...

MOTHER: No! no! no! let him talk...

EMEKA: Dad, u went in to the bush, i followed u and u started kissing and undressed her and then...!!!

MOTHER: And then wat baby? Say it I will buy u a bunch of chocolate...

EMEKA: They started doing what u did with uncle Daniel wen dad was not around...

MOTHER: shut up, Idiot!! your dad has told u not 2 talk with food in your mouth, stupid child no table manners....

READ MORE JOKES AND ENTERTAINMENTS,NEWS ON http://www.melotunez.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Meaning Of CJN? / Where In Your Old English Textbook Did You Sing This? / Slay Jays Comedy � I Bet You Will Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.