Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Man Refunds N800k Paid To His Gtbank Account By Mistake (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Refunds N800k Paid To His Gtbank Account By Mistake (photos) (357 Views)

Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out / Nigerian Photographer’s Life Savings Of N950k Disappears From His Gtbank Account / Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Refunds N800k Paid To His Gtbank Account By Mistake (photos) by Katexx(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
A Nigerian man Mr. Tokkida Semlek received a sum of 800,000 in his GTBank account which he knew was transferred to his companies account mistakenly but despite his urgent need for money for his wedding coming up in March this year he sent back the money to the person that mistakenly paid it in.

Mr. Tokkida Semlek when to the bank with his friend Mr. Peculiar immediately he received the credit alert error notification.

He shared the story on his social media account, and wrote:

Today, my integrity was proven……….

N800,000 was mistakenly paid into my Company’s [Tok86 Int’l Concept)] account at a time, i needed money for my wedding ceremony [3rd March].

When I saw the Credit alert, I knew it wasn’t for me or my business.

Read more @ www.katumuadasiblog.com.ng

Re: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His Gtbank Account By Mistake (photos) by Colleverage: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
The man no get sense

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Upcoming Act You Need To Watch Out For This 2018 / Three Bedroom For Rent At Akoka - Oremeji St, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria / Nigerian Producer, Samklef Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.