Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,964 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (51410 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by AfonjaConehead: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chevron beat a quick retreat when they discorvered that hes a conehead grin

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by timwudz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
NextGovernor:
So becos of Paddy I shouldn't rest for the day abi. Paddy this Paddy that.

I go leave nairaland for u and paddy
I dey your back.. make we gather dey go joor
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by handsomeyinka(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wht didn't he attend MMM instead Of mma.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Factfinder1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Too much hype too much details

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by pooozeee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
stephenmorris:
Billionaire businessman Mike Adenuga’s son Paddy yesterday broke the Nigerian internet space with a thrilling and inspiring tale.
It chronicled how he masterminded an almost successful acquisition of the entire business and asset of Chevron in the Netherlands. And he was 29 years old at the time.

Many have described the account as “inspiring”, BellaNaija termed it “captivating”, all making the 34 year old business mind the endearment and attraction of many.

But very little is known of the billionaire son. He’s real names are not even really known. He’s only popularly known as Paddy Adenuga. So Pulse Business has put together a few facts about him.

Here we go!
1. Paddy was born Mike Agbolade Adeniyi Ishola Paddy Adenuga in London, England at the St. Thomas Hospital on June 21, 1984.

2. Paddy’s mother Emelia is of Calabar descent.

3. He attended Corona Primary School, Victoria-Island, then King’s College Secondary School in Lagos.

4. At the age of 10, he was relocated to Harlingen, Texas, USA in the Rio Grande Valley to attend the prestigious Marine Military Academy (MMA). After 3 years at MMA, he attended The Tenney School in Houston Texas. By early 1998, he graduated from high school at the very young age of 13.

5. Still at the age of 13, Mike Adenuga Jnr. started tertiary education at the University of Massachusetts, Boston studying Business Administration but graduated at Northeastern University in 2002 with a Bachelors in Business Management at the age of 18.

6. From then on, he worked at family owned conglomerate, the Mike Adenuga Group, till 2006. He was the Group Executive Director of the Group’s telecom division known as GLO and also the upstream exploration & production company, ConOil Producing.

7. In 2006, he left the Mike Adenuga Group and moved to London to setup an oil brokering firm with a business partner called Cayne & Cayne. Cayne & Cayne brokered supplies of refined petroleum product to Nigerian oil firms.

8. In 2009, Paddy returned to his father’s business in an even more senior capacity as the co-CEO of GLO & ConOil Producing. Under his leadership, GLO significantly increased its national cell site coverage in Nigeria, Ghana, & Benin Republic, increased its overall revenue, and embraced new technologies to enhance customer experience and service delivery.

9. In 2011, I led ConOil Producing’s $1.3 billion bid for Shell Nigeria’s OML 30 oil block in Nigeria.

10. Paddy Adenuga has also been a screenwriter since the age of 15 and finished his fifth screenplay, “Waterloo” a little over a year ago.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/careers/10-things-probably-not-know-paddy-adenuga/

credits-pulseng,mediadailygist.

I paddy, I am out of job, i need a job pls
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by VULCAN(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Some people cannot even hide their envy. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by jrusky(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mr poster go back to some nonsense you posted here to mislead and lies. May I ask you are you from.Adenuga family?

He Adenuga junior entered University at age of 13 You must be very very unserious wait a minute have you ever live in America at all to blew this thrash?

Stop saying what you dont know things hadn't working akwardly the way it's here in Nigeria. At what age did he enter primary and what age did he finoshed primary I have just done a check on this lies and it appeared false. This was how people lime you came here and said Davido has Master Degree in music from American University and this is guy who never graduated as university student talk less of having Msc.

Pls stop lying ok. He is Adenuga son glory to God no one ask you. I guess you are not apc member because lies and propaganda is your game no offense but stop lying.

Mind you there lot of American born or American citizen or residence here on NL ok.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
stephenmorris:
Billionaire businessman Mike Adenuga’s son Paddy yesterday broke the Nigerian internet space with a thrilling and inspiring tale.
It chronicled how he masterminded an almost successful acquisition of the entire business and asset of Chevron in the Netherlands. And he was 29 years old at the time.

Many have described the account as “inspiring”, BellaNaija termed it “captivating”, all making the 34 year old business mind the endearment and attraction of many.

But very little is known of the billionaire son. He’s real names are not even really known. He’s only popularly known as Paddy Adenuga. So Pulse Business has put together a few facts about him.

Here we go!
1. Paddy was born Mike Agbolade Adeniyi Ishola Paddy Adenuga in London, England at the St. Thomas Hospital on June 21, 1984.

2. Paddy’s mother Emelia is of Calabar descent.

3. He attended Corona Primary School, Victoria-Island, then King’s College Secondary School in Lagos.

4. At the age of 10, he was relocated to Harlingen, Texas, USA in the Rio Grande Valley to attend the prestigious Marine Military Academy (MMA). After 3 years at MMA, he attended The Tenney School in Houston Texas. By early 1998, he graduated from high school at the very young age of 13.

5. Still at the age of 13, Mike Adenuga Jnr. started tertiary education at the University of Massachusetts, Boston studying Business Administration but graduated at Northeastern University in 2002 with a Bachelors in Business Management at the age of 18.

6. From then on, he worked at family owned conglomerate, the Mike Adenuga Group, till 2006. He was the Group Executive Director of the Group’s telecom division known as GLO and also the upstream exploration & production company, ConOil Producing.

7. In 2006, he left the Mike Adenuga Group and moved to London to setup an oil brokering firm with a business partner called Cayne & Cayne. Cayne & Cayne brokered supplies of refined petroleum product to Nigerian oil firms.

8. In 2009, Paddy returned to his father’s business in an even more senior capacity as the co-CEO of GLO & ConOil Producing. Under his leadership, GLO significantly increased its national cell site coverage in Nigeria, Ghana, & Benin Republic, increased its overall revenue, and embraced new technologies to enhance customer experience and service delivery.

9. In 2011, I led ConOil Producing’s $1.3 billion bid for Shell Nigeria’s OML 30 oil block in Nigeria.

10. Paddy Adenuga has also been a screenwriter since the age of 15 and finished his fifth screenplay, “Waterloo” a little over a year ago.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/careers/10-things-probably-not-know-paddy-adenuga/

credits-pulseng,mediadailygist.
Paddy the genius should help improve glo's poor network nationwide.
Nigerians would benefit more from dis...

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by NORSIYK(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Isn't paddy adenuga I read about sometimes ago about his dirty, reckless and disgusting life style?

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Opinionated: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
The Full Story of How Paddy Adenuga missed Buying Chevron Netherlands with a Few Unsaid Words

http://www.opinions.ng/full-story-paddy-adenuga-missed-buying-chevron-netherlands-unsaid-words/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by stankezzy: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na only correct afonjas that merited it, if na dem no matter how good u are once ur not dem or their master they will always talk bad
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by hedonistical: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2018

This explains everything.. He is a gifted writer. Enthralled is an understatement to describe my experience reading his amazing story.

Before now, based on hearsay, I (mis)judged him too soon, and too harshly. I'm sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Ifebaby16(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin
lonelydora:
Golden spoon dey him mouth

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by LyfeJennings(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
pol23:
#Adenuga and #bbn...
I understand nobody celebrate failure...
Some people were born great,it's nothing close to big deal everything He has done...
It's just a normal thing we've all done...
Paddy's Babaolowo agreed,he hasn't take risk like many of us...but that doesn't count if you're not on top there..
I use to buy portable electronics with my school fee to make little profit,I thought I was hustling until I saw someone sponsoring his education and sending his family something too.....Dude's doing good now..but nothing close to Paddy...
Life's not just fair...I thank God for my life.
I celebrate paddy.
I celebrate every hustler out there.
I celebrate myself.

Brain is disturbing U
U are too sensible
I like the way U take compose
Hmmm, Paddy
Omo Baba Olowo
Hmmmmmm, pickin wey dem dey take beg God
May God make me as big, if not bigger than U
I no go mind
I tap from the blessing wey God give U.
I take ur blessing beg God

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by LyfeJennings(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
checkolatunji:

@bolded.... wey i still dey hustle to get waec

God dey sha and thank God for life

God dey my brother grin
No mind ur village people
U go make am
Thunder fire their left yansh
grin

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
fergieboy:
This is the real 30billion gang cool

No be the one pwey davido they shout upandan

Forget the hype.Davido don't have 1 billion in his account.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by checkolatunji: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
LyfeJennings:

God dey my brother grin
No mind ur village people
U go make am
Thunder fire their left yansh
grin

grin grin grin

no mind dem..... at last i graduate for their very eyes and i go blow pass the guy papa still for their very eyes

Gbabesky
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Seunolad1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
i just love his simplicity, though he was born great and he made used of it very well.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by phoromighty(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
If he has a political ambition, tell us now.

#We see d future we create.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Dammylois(f): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Well I just like that He doesn't show off

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by iamphill: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Lightning fast education....

Good looks....

Extremely deep pockets...

This recent media frenzy...is he running for public office or his dad wants him to be more visible publicly forwhatever reason ?

You are wise
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Enemyofpeace: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
See as dem dey use the guy spoil person belle like sey na only him sabi hustle. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by ogbeniolola: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
This profile is more appealing and good for the future of GLO compared to those spoilt brats, DJ Cuppy and Temi Otedola who are keeping rasta-headed boyfriends and making the future of Forte Oil doubtful!

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
hedonistical:

This explains everything.. He is a gifted writer. Enthralled is an understatement to describe my experience reading his amazing story.

Before now, based on hearsay, I (mis)judged him too soon, and too harshly. I'm sorry.

Or maybe he had a ghost-writer on his payroll undecided
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by LyfeJennings(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
checkolatunji:

grin grin grin

no mind dem..... at last i graduate for their very eyes and i go blow pass the guy papa still for their very eyes

Gbabesky

Emmmm.
Bros, that one go hard small o
U wan get money pass Adenuga
Hmmmm, mehn.. That one is tough o
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
jrusky:
Mr poster go back to some nonsense you posted here to mislead and lies. May I ask you are you from.Adenuga family?

He Adenuga junior entered University at age of 13 You must be very very unserious wait a minute have you ever live in America at all to blew this thrash?

Stop saying what you dont know things hadn't working akwardly the way it's here in Nigeria. At what age did he enter primary and what age did he finoshed primary I have just done a check on this lies and it appeared false. This was how people lime you came here and said Davido has Master Degree in music from American University and this is guy who never graduated as university student talk less of having Msc.

Pls stop lying ok. He is Adenuga son glory to God no one ask you. I guess you are not apc member because lies and propaganda is your game no offense but stop lying.

Mind you there lot of American born or American citizen or residence here on NL ok.
Bros calm down na, dude is looking for a wife, so him dey advertise himself and making himself look good.
See the other day he was giving criteria of the kind of wife he wants. It's obvious, he's looking for a woman in his life.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Lightning fast education....

Good looks....

Extremely deep pockets...

This recent media frenzy...is he running for public office or his dad wants him to be more visible publicly forwhatever reason ?

The other day he was giving criteria of the kind of woman he wants, dude is looking for a wife.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by hedonistical: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Or maybe he had a ghost-writer on his payroll undecided
I wondered so. But I don't want to be a cynic, so I wholeheartedly assume otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
dyemida:

Please enough of this Paddy Adenuga already.

I think it isn't enough. Clearly whether you like it or not he is a genius. His father money could not have enable him to enter tertiary @13..this is y I respect Mike avenues unlike other elites
Well grounded
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Sagay212: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Please save us all these tales. Tell him to fix glo network with all his experience. Glo is trash. I am very sure he doesn't use glo for his internet.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by sweetilicious(f): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2018
pol23:
#Adenuga and #bbn...
I understand nobody celebrate failure...
Some people were born great,it's nothing close to big deal everything He has done...
It's just a normal thing we've all done...
Paddy's Babaolowo agreed,he hasn't take risk like many of us...but that doesn't count if you're not on top there..
I use to buy portable electronics with my school fee to make little profit,I thought I was hustling until I saw someone sponsoring his education and sending his family something too.....Dude's doing good now..but nothing close to Paddy...
Life's not just fair...I thank God for my life.
I celebrate paddy.
I celebrate every hustler out there.
I celebrate myself.
I am training myself for both my masters and my professional exam.I have no helper no anyone encouraging me.I am a hustler.

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Kingpee2(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2018
And one Davido will be shouting OBO up and dan,see your role model here ,paddy keep it up ......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide / Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) / Business Name Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.