Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian (668 Views)

I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by myfuture: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
About me
I am a 28-year old easygoing man. I was born in the eastern part of Nigeria and I completed my BSc in one of the most respectable universities in the east. After that I served in the North during my NYSC and then proceeded to do my MSc in one of the UK's most prestigious universities before moving to the Netherlands.
Companion?
I am looking for an easygoing woman to build a long lasting relationship with

Why Now
I am in Nigeria at the moment and I will be thrilled if I could use this opportunity to find a cool lady

Interested or Not sure yet
You can text or call me on this line 08114078517
Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by Papanwamaikpe: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
@op This one na missed call you ooh! Na only olosho full for this section. Watch how they'll bombard your pm take note
Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
myfuture:
About me
I am a 28-year old easy going man. I was born in the eastern part of Nigeria and I completed my BSc in one of the most respectable universities in the east. After that I served in the North during my NYSC and then proceeded to do my MSc in one of the UK's most prestigious universities before moving to the Netherlands.
Companion?
I am looking for an easy going woman to build a long lasting relationship with

Why Now
I am in Nigeria at the moment and I will be thrilled if I could use this opportunity to find a cool lady

Interested or Not sure yet
You can text or call me on this line 08114078517

What do you do?

How many kids do you want grin
Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by JULIE1925(f): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2018
grin

Aha! Foreign countries changed ur views about women abi? lipsrsealed

Now, u want EASY GOING LADY , in short fuckable... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by MLK22555: 1:04am On Feb 01, 2018
He is Looking for free Chop.... Seems this guy didnt come with enough Money

Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by myfuture: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
MLK22555:
He is Looking for free Chop.... Seems this guy didnt come with enough Money
Nairaland Newbie, Bleep off!
Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by myfuture: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Aha! Foreign countries changed ur views about women abi? lipsrsealed

Now, u want EASY GOING LADY , in short fuckable... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How is easygoing lady = easy woman.
Always read well!
Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by myfuture: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

What do you do?

How many kids do you want grin
pm me
Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
myfuture:

pm me

I kinda already did... At the risk of being crucified by people on this thread lipsrsealed
Re: Companion for a Netherlands-based Nigerian by MLK22555: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2018
Nairaland OLD SOLDIER.. I see u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
myfuture:

Nairaland Newbie, Bleep off!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Aren't Smiling This 2018...lol / Yes: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available / security Alert: Avoid Rumuji/emuoha Axis On East/west Road, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.