Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (48383 Views)

Free Import Business Seminar / SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Join our Ecom appreciation seminar on December 19,2018
Venue:Whatsapp
Time:7pm
Call/Whatsapp 08074277479 with the subject "Ecom App Seminar"for registration and you will be added to the training class.

See You There!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:40am On Dec 17, 2018
ujoh11:

Hello,

While making money in your import business, you can also start making a good weekly living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and You will receive the next price you will use to sell your virta stock to make your instant profit.

Once the virta stock market price rise up to your next selling price, you will sell your virta stock and make your instant profit. No RISK TRADING.

You can withdraw your profit daily from a minimum of $1 and above.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet every week.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.

Stop spamming this post.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by wandy123: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2018
YOU USE AIRTIME, YOU BUY DATA, YOU SUB FOR DSTV,GOTV,STARTIME, YOU PAY NEPA BILL SO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY DO THESE DAILY,WEEKLY,MONTHLY. DO YOU CARE TO EARN 2%, 10%, 20% AND 40% FOR DOING ALL THESE ON YOUR PHONE FOR YOURSELF AND FRIENDS. IF YES IS YOUR ANSWER. LETs TALK https:///5GNSMNZVKdM0lihqM1QBQg
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Join us now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Start now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Join the moving train now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:01am On Dec 20, 2018
Join us now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2018
2019 is here....
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Download Ecommerce Crash Course Today. This is where you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in the business.

Here Is What You Will Benefit In This Premium Course:

==>How to start your importation business with little capital

==>The complete list of websites/portals where you can get the cheapest deals on any product

==>Access to 30 hot products to start selling in 2018/19

==>The secret method of ordering items from the websites without risk of losing your money or being scammed

==>How to Import product less than $2 and sell for up to N10,000

==>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in Nigeria

==>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the manufacturer

==>Access to The 2 Fastest logistics company that will help you import to Nigeria

==>How to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business

==>How to targeting the right audience that would buy exactly what you're selling

==>How to use instagram to sell your products

==>How to link your instagram business account to your Facebook page

==>How to create a sales page to sell your products (like the one you are currently on)

==>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster – within 5 to 10 days.

==>How you can make payments in naira.

==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!

==>And lots more ….

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE

==>Complete 60 Days of Mentorship.

Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES

This premium package is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians.

Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community, grab this opportunity now with both hands.

Call:08074277479 for details
or
Email:onlinesuccess105@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Uthmern(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2018
How do i get d course
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Uthmern:
How do i get d course

send me a mail to get it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Dear friend,

Would you like to start a highly profitable business from the comfort of your room… and then use a strategic system to… start making a profit of between =N=250,000, =N=500,000 every month… well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!
But before then,
Let’s talk about something you already know…

A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:
Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business
If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our Mentorship class and let’s work it out together.

You can check my free tutorial here on Nairaland using the Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4322918/how-start-profitable-importation-business

I explained the basic fundamental of importation business in the tutorial. Even with that simple information you can kick start your import business in the next 72hours and I also introduced a mentorship program as well. A lot of people registered for the program and they are doing very good now.

[b]I want to give 25 more people access to all my training guide to include PDF materials, videos, softwares and all the bonuses for almost FREE.
This offer expires in the next 24 hours.I will advise you not to miss it. Equip yourself with this skill before you enter 2019.

Download Ecommerce Crash Course Today for almost FREE. This is where you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in the business.

Here Is What You Will Benefit In This Premium Course:

==>The complete list of websites/portals where you can get the cheapest deals on any product

==>Access to 30 hot products to start selling in 2018/19

==>The secret method of ordering items from the websites without risk of losing your money or being scammed

==>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in Nigeria

==>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the manufacturer

==>Access to The 2 Fastest logistics company that will help you import to Nigeria

==>How to targeting the right audience that would buy exactly what you're selling

==>How to use instagram to sell your products

==>How to link your instagram business account to your Facebook page

==>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster – within 5 to 10 days.

==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!

==>And lots more ….

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE
==>Complete video tutorial on How to create an ecommerce store from start to finish without the need to hire a webdesigner. You can even make money doing this for others.

This premium package is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians.
Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE.
MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU.DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
This Christmas offer expires in the next 24 hrs

Call:08074277479 for details
or
Email:onlinesuccess105@gmail.com

This course materials is full of value and it contains all you need to succeed in importation Business in Nigeria.

Send a mail to onlinesuccess105@gmail.com for details with the subject CHRISTMAS ECOM OFFER

Please don't drop your mail here just send a mail. Chikena!

Don’t be left out

Call/whatsapp 08074277479.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Uthmern(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2018
lexyinfo:

send me a mail to get it
okay PM Sent
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Grab it now before the offer expires.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Uthmern(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
lexyinfo:
Grab it now before the offer expires.
baba man no get 3k 4 hand
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Get it now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Start now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by GreenAirCargo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Welcome to GreenAir Global Services! We look forward to working with you.

PROCUREMENT AND AIR FREIGHT SERVICES.

PROCUREMENT CHARGES %15 OF TOTAL PRODUCT PURCHASE FEE.
BANK CHARGES %3.5

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping 
$6shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg. 
10Days Shipping Duration. 

EXPRESS $12 AND #900 CLEARANCE

DESTINATIONS ARE : LAGOS AND KANO. If outside Kano or Lagos, Pick a Destination CLOSER TO YOUR LOCATION FOR WAYBILL.

08083540579 call and whatsaap.

THanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2018
GET EMPOWERED TODAY!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Join the moving train now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Attend a 3-days Online Seminar to Learn The Easiest,Most Profitable Method Anyone Can Use to Set-up an eCommerce Business That Generate over N250k Monthly Using Facebook And Instagram to Make 10X Profits in 2019 Revealed!

Here Is What You Will Benefit In This Premium Training:

==>Access to 30 hot products to start selling in 2019

==>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in

Nigeria

==>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the

manufacturer

==>How to use Instagram to sell your products

==>How to link your Instagram business account to your Facebook page

==>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster –

within 5 to 10 days.

==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret

to making massive sales everyday!

==>And lots more ….

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within

5 minutes...Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE

==>Complete video tutorial on How to create an ecommerce store from start to finish without the need to hire a web

designer. You can even make money doing this for other.

This premium training is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians Who want to succeed in importation business in 2019

Training Date : Jan 2nd -Jan 4th, 2019.
Venue: WhatsApp
Time: 7pm

Call/whatsapp:08074277479-You can as well add me up on whatsapp for more info.

Don’t be left out...Start 2019 with a Bang!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Start now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2018
Just few hours to 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
GET STARTED NOW
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2018
2O19 IS FEW HOURS FROM HERE....JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN NOW!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Get access to Ecommerce Business Mentorship PLUS 30 fast selling Products that can make you more money in 2019

Here is how to be part of this training:

Send a message to 08074277479 with the subject "Ecom seminar 2019"

Lecture starts on Jan 2nd to 4th,2019 by 7 pm

Be there!

Call:08074277479 for details.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Start 2019 with a bang!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Join the success crew today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by asikiye: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
STAY AWAY FROM THIS UNRELIABLE GUY. INFACT, RUN AWAY

GreenAirCargo:
Welcome to GreenAir Global Services! We look forward to working with you.

PROCUREMENT AND AIR FREIGHT SERVICES.

PROCUREMENT CHARGES %15 OF TOTAL PRODUCT PURCHASE FEE.
BANK CHARGES %3.5

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping 
$6shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg. 
10Days Shipping Duration. 

EXPRESS $12 AND #900 CLEARANCE

DESTINATIONS ARE : LAGOS AND KANO. If outside Kano or Lagos, Pick a Destination CLOSER TO YOUR LOCATION FOR WAYBILL.

08083540579 call and whatsaap.

THanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
START NOW
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Start 2019 with a bang!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2019
START NOW!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / Inspired Autos Bureau De Change ( Buy US$ At Cbn Rates )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.