Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,068 members, 7,939,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Two Powerful Tool God Give You To Create The Life You Want - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Powerful Tool God Give You To Create The Life You Want (526 Views)

Did God Create The Devil? / God Give Us Christian Homes / I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Powerful Tool God Give You To Create The Life You Want by sharpguy10(m): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Hi friends how are you doing, i hope fine. In this post i will like to show you the 2 powerful tools God give to you and I to create the life we really want. With this tools you can get anything you want easily when they become life in you. God has created us to be like Him, live like Him and possess thing just ike Him. He didn't make us incomplete, He make us complete. But in getting and creating the life and the things you want, he give us this two powerful tools. You are the one to use them to get and create the life you want. He will not use thwm for you, you are the one to use them. He gave us the free choice. So that is why i am writing this post to show you the two powerful tools and how to use them. But before i show you, i want you to know this and keep it that everything you need in life is already created in Christ Jesus. In the life of Christ you are called to receive what you want that He has already created. You are not called to be crying, weeping, shouting for you to have what you want. What you need is just faith in the Lord and what you want to have in life. As you use this tools and believe in God for the supply, it will certainly come to you effortlessly.
So the 2 powerful tools are:
1. Affirmation: This is the first tool God has given to you to create the life you want. With the use of this tool you can achieve all you want effortless. So what is affirmation. Affirmations are combination of words that are spoken repeatedly with the intention to manifest a desire. With this tool you can manifest your desire result effortlessly.

How to use affirmations.
a. Create your words of your desire in the present by using I AM or I HAVE. Like I am rich, I am prosperous or I have a house, I have a car.

b. Relax your body, mind and spirit and have a deep breath thrice and count from 10 to 1 and say your affirmations. First say them slowly when you start, after when you begin to feel the words within you, say them aloud now.

C. Keep repeating the words: Repetition is the process that will haste your process of manifesting your desire for you. When you keep repeating it, you will see your mind and the way you think will change and the only thing you will be thinking is the affirmations you are speaking.

2. Visualization: This is the second tool God give to you to create the life you want. With this tool, you can create whatever you want effortlessly. You can use this tool to beautify your life and turn it to a place of envy. Just follow the way i am going to show you now.

What is visualization: it is creating a mental picture of what you want or where you want be in your mind and spirit. When this picture is created in you, it will bring the situation, people and opportunities to you that will bring your heart desire to manifestation.

How to use it.
a. Know what you want in your life: How do you want your life to be, what do you want to have, know it and let it be at the top of your mind.

b. Relax your mind, body and spirit and think of nothing in that moment.

c. Close your eyes and first picture yourself in what you want to have or where you want to be. Now see yourself moving, becoming, doing and having that thing you want and using it the way you want it when you really have it. Relax yourself in that world and rest your mind and spirit in it. Spend like 10 to 15 minutes in it still closing your eyes and enjoying what you want in it as if you already have it. After 10 to 15 minutes open your eye and look around. The place would have change in your eye and in you.

d. Now close your eye again and feel within yourself how you will feel when you have achieve your desire. Feel it now and relax your mind on it for 5 minutes and be joyful.

e. Each time you create what you want say this words:
That which i seek is seeking me, i let go of how it will come to me. And i focus on my heart desire. My higher self within me knows how to make it happen. So i just relax and let it go. Everything that is neccsary for the fulfilment of my heart desire is lovingly and harmoniously draw to me. I accept this or something better and my mind is open to receive. So be it, Glory to God.

f. As you say this words to yourself, throughout the day ask yourself this question. What must i do and what action should i take to manifest my desire.

g. Barnish fear, doubt and negative thinking. And also lack out of your mind. Forget about the nature of the economy or where you are now, just do what you are doing and know what you want and keep doing it. Remember life only abundance and everything you want is in abundance.

The best you can do for yourself in this new year is to give your life to Jesus, please say this short prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in
Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe
He died for me and God raised Him from
the dead. I believe He is alive today. I
confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is
the Lord of my life from this day. Through
Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm
born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my
soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

Keep prospering and soaring high, we support your dreams.
Re: The Two Powerful Tool God Give You To Create The Life You Want by sharpguy10(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nothing will be impossible to you if only you can believe and open your mind to it.
Re: The Two Powerful Tool God Give You To Create The Life You Want by sharpguy10(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
God lives in you, as He lives in you, He become you so that He can make you Who He created you to be.
Re: The Two Powerful Tool God Give You To Create The Life You Want by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:26am On Feb 18, 2018
It is very simple really. The Holy scriptures even say "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

This alone covers/summarises the process of Affirmation and Visualization because it is what we think of ourselves (Affirmation) and see in our ourselves (Visualization) repeatedly that we will attract in the long run.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Holds Interdenominational Prayers For Nigeria / 'tithing Is Not Compulsory, No One Should Feel Compelled - Pst.tunde B. / How Using Crystals Commits The Sins Of Idolatry And Sorcery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.