Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,752 members, 7,941,854 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

13 Most Beautiful Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Will Leave You Breathless. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 13 Most Beautiful Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Will Leave You Breathless. (746 Views)

Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? / Are There Shared-working Spaces In Benin, Edo State? / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Most Beautiful Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Will Leave You Breathless. by supernova094(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2018
After thoroughly going through a long comprehensive list of Co working spaces in Lagos, I decided to highlight just the most astonishing ones you can possibly find if you’re the type that loves aesthetics like I do. Here we go:

#1. Stranger Lagos (Lekki)

It’s not your typical co-working space setup, but it sure does the job well. These guys also sell clothing, coffee, tea, accessories in addition to providing a co-working space. As for pricing, there really isn’t any fixed arrangement here. Simply make a purchase and you are free to use their spaces.

#2. Cre8 (Victoria Island)

Cre8 offers both co working spaces in Lagos as well as meeting rooms for it’s members. For some reason, they seem to be most interested in the FinTech subniche of the industry. Their space is easily one of the most cozy I’ve seen and they’re offering it from N5,000/day.

#3. Terrakulture (Victoria Island)

Also based in VI, many know Terrakulture instead as a classy restaurant. What you don’t know is that it also serves as a co-working space that incorporates all the necessary necessities like electricity and internet supply that tech startups crave.

#4. Cranium One (Victoria Island) See more http://www.richeetech.com.ng/co-working-spaces-in-lagos/

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Will Leave You Breathless. by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2018
See wetin Buhari don cos.. Person nor get energy to do complete post again.. na wa o

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Will Leave You Breathless. by medexico(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Na today I know say this kind thing exist
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Will Leave You Breathless. by KillerBeauty(f): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
I clicked on www.nairaland.com and I will stay on www.nairaland.com. op don't drag me to another site
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Will Leave You Breathless. by davidfaserer(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
good question, you can get the best nursing resumes on the service, where the authors professionals will also help write and edit your сv

(1) (Reply)

. / Start A Career With Darling/amigo Company / 3 Reasons You Don’t Need To Go To School To Be Rich & Why You Shouldn’t Even Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.