Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko (40564 Views)

AFCON: Sudan Coach, Tia Says Match Against Nigeria Will Not Be Easy / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Myself2(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2018
Meanwhile I've always believed that Dele Ajiboye is far better than Daniel Agbeyi and I hope Gernart Rohr drops Agbeyi for Ajiboye

4 Likes

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Bimpe29: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2018
Yes o, I christened him Nigeria's De Gea. The lad did so well in the goal last night. Personally, he was my man of the match.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Mick0011: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2018
dele 91? ifahear
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by MONITZ: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Just so sad we don't really support our clubs and National teams.

I remember watching the National team from 1994 till 2006 or so. Stopped watching when we started playing nonsense.

I can bet the % of Nigerians watching the EUROPEAN Champions League is higher than that of the AFRICAN Nations Cup.

I haven't watched a single match of this CHAN 2018 undecided

Just because u want to be patriotic u would surely have a heart attack watching Nigeria play.We last had a team in 1994 after which I stopped supporting the Eagles,truth is most of the problems bedeviling our national teams re ironically caused by the NFF's shoddy handling of affairs.Most of the time i just assume this lackadaisical attitude whenever they play so that I won't be so pained if they eventually lose and this formula has been working for me ,anything short of this would be tantamount to hurting yourself..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by mosedgreat(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2018
stankezzy:
there is no wahala for ezenwa , ajiboye is already old , u can't compare him to ezenwa

The older the better.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Mick0011: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2018
MONITZ:

Do u want to have a heart attack just by watching Nigeria play? We last had a team in 1994 after which I stopped supporting the Eagles,truth is most of the problems bedeviling our national teams re ironically caused by the NFF's shoddy handling of affairs.

what is CHAN 2018?
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Myself2(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Yea, that guy exudes confidence more than Ezenwa. He made fantastic saves as well.

Lol...same age issue made him lose the contract with the spanish club. How can you be under 17 and married with 2 kids in naija? If you wan fake age, why not act the age?

And you believe that wicked lie that Dele Ajiboye was actually 12 years older than 17 years in 2007 shocked shocked shocked
Why are my not surprised that most people believe that rubbish, Nigerians mostly hate themselves and would rather spread bad news than good news.
Do the math
If Dele was 12 years older than 17 years in 2007, that would make him 40 years this year. I ask you, the Ajiboye you saw yesterday,did he look 40 years to you ?? Or how many 40 year olds do you know that look as young,agile and acrobatically healthy as the keeper you saw in goal yesterday.
Just imagine any 40 year old bros wey you get for una family,whether dem with Ajiboye look alike

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Myself2(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Bimpe29:
Yes o, I christened him Nigeria's De Gea. The lad did so well in the goal last night. Personally, he was my man of the match.

Incidentally Gea(r) conceded 3 kpondo yesterday

Ahhh Omashe ooooo
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Psalm18:

No. Nigerian
delusion at it peak

1 Like

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2018
MONITZ:

Do u want to have a heart attack just by watching Nigeria play? We last had a team in 1994 after which I stopped supporting the Eagles,truth is most of the problems bedeviling our national teams re ironically caused by the NFF's shoddy handling of affairs.

You are very right. After 1994, the standards fell rapidly.

Clemens Westerhof with the support of Bonfrere Jo was the best technical adviser duo we have ever had.

He discovered them Okocha, Finidi, Oliseh etc.
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by xedeku: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2018
gbam
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by MONITZ: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2018
Mick0011:

what is CHAN 2018?

Do u expect me to answer that,and I hope u re not thinking I am a novice with regards to football?
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by MONITZ: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You are very right. After 1994, the standards fell rapidly.

Clemens Westerhof with the support of Bonfrere Jo was the best technical adviser duo we have ever had.

He discovered them Okocha, Finidi, Oliseh etc.

That was the golden era of our Super Eagles..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by robosky02(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Myself2:

And you believe that wicked lie that Dele Ajiboye was actually 12 years older than 17 years in 2007 shocked shocked shocked
Why are my not surprised that most people believe that rubbish, Nigerians mostly hate themselves and would rather spread bad news than good news.
Do the math
If Dele was 12 years older than 17 years in 2007, that would make him 40 years this year. I ask you, the Ajiboye you saw yesterday,did he look 40 years to you ?? Or how many 40 year olds do you know that look as young,agile and acrobatically healthy as the keeper you saw in goal yesterday.
Just imagine any 40 year old bros wey you get for una family,whether dem with Ajiboye look alike

stop believing pooooooooooooooooooooo

Ajiboye just get married last year 20017 January
http://thenationonlineng.net/ajiboye-excited-wed-heart-throb-folashade/

3 Likes

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by bobokunlexzy: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2018
grin
Pele2019:
Is dele Sudanese?
No, he is Dele Alli from England.
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Myself2(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2018
robosky02:

Mr man go back and read my post again so you can come and correct yourself
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Myself2(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2018
bobokunlexzy:

grin

No, he is Dele Alli from England.

Even dah one too na naija boy
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by robosky02(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Myself2:

Mr man go back and read my post again so you can come and correct yourself

am with you jare

let them stop believing poo grin
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by sweetmusic12: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2018
I pray he escapes all village arrows from jealous rivals so that this praise will not turn to judgement for Ajiboye

1 Like

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by olapluto(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2018
robosky02:

That 2nd pic is a meme material. savage.
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Myself2(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2018
stankezzy:
there is no wahala for ezenwa , ajiboye is already old , u can't compare him to ezenwa

Ogbeni gbagbe e

My people say na eye dem take dey know corn wey don mature

With all the advanced baldness on Ezenwa's head, you still think Dele Ajiboye is older ?? That guy is our authentic number 1

He just needs to know how to control/ call out to his defenders better

Per composure, reflexes and sharpness, forget, he is miles ahead of Ezenwa

2 Likes

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by bobokunlexzy: 11:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Myself2:

Even dah one too na naija boy
Exactly. Gv pikin breast & Gv breast to pikin. All na same.
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Myself2(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2018
robosky02:

am with you jare

let them stop believing poo grin

Ok then bro

God bless your hustle this month

Better babe for you also #NOSEXDOLL grin grin grin
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by Myself2(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2018
olapluto:

That 2nd pic is a meme material. savage.

grin grin grin grin

In the voice of Falz (I'm tokin to you you're doing shakara, you're shewing shewing gum)
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by robosky02(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Myself2:
Meanwhile I've always believed that Dele Ajiboye is far better than Daniel Agbeyi and I hope Gernart Rohr drops Agbeyi for Ajiboye

who be akpeyi when we have a flexible and very composed ajiboye?
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by CaptainFM1: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
This Ajiboye has always been a hero in most of Nigeria matches. I'm not happy he's still playing in the Local league. Even De Gea he outshined at the Junior world cup has grown into a world class goal keeper, playing for a world class club.

I'm not happy with his development at all!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by tripoli007(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2018
robosky02:
the Moment AJIboye returned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuU0XbqsjxU

You think messi or any classic European striker will miss that 1 on 1 .. grin grin
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by bid4rich(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2018
lordsharks:
Congrats to them, hope they bring d cup home

I swear they wont touch that cup with those their lame performance.
Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by MaziOmenuko: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Myself2:

You know you can actually make your valid point without coming off as condescending with that baseless claim up there!

And you somehow conveniently ignored the valid point of an under 17yr old having 2 kids with a lawfully wedded wife (not a baby mama).

Don't border replying, won't indulge you with that shallow mindset you've got.

1 Like

Re: Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko by ademusiwa3r: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.