Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,108 members, 7,967,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Wasn't Paid To Make False Confession- Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wasn't Paid To Make False Confession- Stephanie Otobo (443 Views)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Daddy Freeze And Akpororo's Fight / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn't Paid To Make False Confession- Stephanie Otobo by joker92: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2018
The lady behind the extra marital affair scandal of the general overseer of the Omega Fire Ministry Apostle Johnson Sulieman, Stephanie Otobo has disowned video published by Sahara Reporters that she was forced to make false confession.

According to a Video released by Miss Otobo, she accused her manipulators of making the video earlier in case she decides she decides to go public with the truth.

She also said she will still list the names of the manipulators of the Apostle Suleiman extra marital affairs scandal in court.

NGHUBS had earlier reported that Stephanie Otobo had confessed at Apostle Suleiman’s church that everything she had said about the extra marital affairs of the cleric was all a lie.

Watch video below

http://nghubs.info/i-wasnt-paid-to-make-false-confession-stephanie-otobo/

Re: I Wasn't Paid To Make False Confession- Stephanie Otobo by joker92: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Re: I Wasn't Paid To Make False Confession- Stephanie Otobo by joker92: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Wasn't Paid To Make False Confession- Stephanie Otobo by nghubs1(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2018
Am tired of you ppls drama

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Slimmer Frame In Beautiful Photo / PHOTOS: Kcee Performs At #bbnaija Live Show / [ND Gist] Timaya Signs King Perryy To DM Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.